Forgiveness

Hey guys!! How are y'all doing? I hope you are doing very well. I just wanted to warn you that there will be a time skip in this chapter so don't get confused.
Enjoy!!

Anna's POV

"Mommy!! Come on let's go! I can't wait any longer". My now seven years old Sunshine screams at me. She has been so adamant about going to the park today. I wish she could calm her spirit down a little or she'd be exhausting herself out before her teenage years come.

I cringe as she screams my name out. I reach her room to find that she hadn't even worn her sandals, I roll my eyes at her dramatic pout. She always thinks she can fool me with the look. Well maybe she can,at least 80% of the time. I squat down to her height and help her fix her sandals and I am not even done when she is already dragging me out.

I laugh at her silliness. You might wonder why I am not looking around for Moonlight? Well that is because I don't have a problem with her and at this time she is usually at violin lessons.

I love my daughters dearly but I thank God for Moonlight as she is the more coolheaded version of the twins. And thankfully she is always capable of calming her hyper twin.

Initially, we were just supposed to go get her from her from her lessons but there is still a few hours left and Madam here is so dramatically adamant about going to the park.

We walk out of the huge home we have. I never fail to admire the beauty of this home. My last two years in it I would never forget. The bitter sweet memories and then the sweeter ones. I wouldn't say my life has been a bliss but it has taught me a lot of things like patience,forgiveness,love and happiness.

In no time we arrive at the park. And Sunshine runs off. I immediately raise my guard trying to run after her . I look around but I don't find her. I almost have an heart attack, ready to call for people's attention, when I feel a light tap on my shoulder. What I see when I turn around brings both tears of relief and anger to my eyes.

"Drew!!" I whine out " what sort of stupid. Game did you just play now" I say angrily, then I look pointedly at the two giggling chipmunks. A smile tries to slip at how happy they look but I put up my own pretense and just huff like a little child.

I turn away from them making them think I was really angry. Then Drew turned me around and with a sincere look apologized. I couldn't hold it in any longer and instead started laughing at his face

"Gotcha" I laugh out and when he realises he had been tricked begins to tickle me.

"Ahhhh......st..ok, am sor..." I can't help the tears that slip out as I am being tickled.

"Ok I'll stop". I almost breath a sigh of relief when I actually see his face turn to a devilish smirk.

"But only when you admit that you are actually pregnant" when I look at him in surprise , he scoffs "what! Did you actually think I wouldn't know?" I nod dumbly and he sighs and picks me up from the ground.