You are fired!!

Drew's pov

            FIVE FUCKING YEARS LATER

Its been five whole years since she left. She totally disappeared, like she never even existed. Her family as well as everybody thought she had died in that accident the bus was involved in. According to the news the bus tumbled down the cliff. But I know and I am sure she is still there somewhere.

  I still have a soft spot for her but I dont know if it's love anymore. She did a lot of bad things five years ago. I did not tell on her but I don't think I will ever be able to see her the same way again. I just wish she would show up for fuck's sake.

     I even tried asking  that friend of hers but he too is not there anymore. I feel frustrated everyday thinking about it. I know I changed, because of this I changed. You would think I would change for the better but it's actually the opposite. I became more bitter since she left. Like her leaving had just burst a whole tank of anger that I had been holding in. I just need to find her!!!! Get it out of my system, all the worry and sleepless nights and the guilt. I did this to her, I know she needed help then and I don't think she is getting the help she needs where ever she ran to.

   I am a fucking CEO, I own one of the largest companies in this city but I can't fucking find one woman!!! Ughh.

"Boss, is anything the matter, I - I he-heard something loud from here". My newest assistant said to me. I changed them a lot. They are so dumb, foolish and always looking for ways to get in my pants. Don't be confused, normally I would screw them but this is work and I keep my personal life out of work.... Well except when I comes to Anna.

    "Boss". Wait what!! How had she gotten this close. This is a very bold move for her, not even the other assistants had been this bold.....and foolish apparently. She traces her fingers from my hands to my chest and then slowly she takes it lower, past my abdomen until she is at my belt band.

"Boss, I know you worry a lot. I have seen it why don't you let me take care of you. I would be soo soft on you that you will enjoy it and ask for seconds".  I look at her with disgust, from her obviously 2x tight shirt that has her breast almost spilling out in a most unappealing way, to her skirt that she has hicked up to show her thighs and her 6 inches stilettos. How the fuck do women walk in that? I have to make a law against it in this office.

    I know Anna would never do this, she wouldn't sell herself to get a secure position. She was soo pure, innocent infact .  She was beautiful. But this one here, she is a slut and I can't stay quiet a minute more while her sick hands roam my body.

  I stand up abruptly and her hands fall limply to her sides. She looks at me with shocked innocence, like there is anything innocent about you. I don't have time for shut like this.  "You are fired!!" I bellowed upon her watching with satisfaction ,color leave her face.

   "I am going out now, and by the time I come back, I don't want to see any belonging of yours here. I believe I have made myself clear?" She looks at me ashamedly not answering. This gets me angrier.

"I asked you a fucking question, have I made a self fucking clear?!! You better answer me or you won't be getting another job in this city".

   She nods her head continuously, obviously very scared of what I would do to her.  "Good get out now, and let the assistant know that there is a vacancy for a new assistant. If possible a man".  I watch with satisfied happiness as she leaves my office, trembling and crying.

  I need to get a new assistant, most possibly a man. I just can't handle cheap women anymore. Slutty.

######################################

Hey guys!!!!

The first chapter after they all grew up. I am excited. Finally everything is going to fall into place.

  How are you all doing? I hope you are good. I love everyone of you soo much.
Watch out for the next chapter peeps.

Thanks,
Love y'all.

Rachel.