The prom!!

Anna's pov

I have just exactly an hour and thirty minutes to leave. I need to hurry up and with the way Luise has handled it, it's not gonna be so hard to execute my plan. But first I have to deal with James and his entourage. I can't let him get away with what he did to me. Also I have to pull my final stunt on the whole school body.

Presently, Luise has gone to get the bus ready, I hope he makes no mistakes cause today's stunt must not fail or I am going to jail. I have changed my hair to the one given to me on the ID card so it will be hard for people to know who I am if they even see me which I will try to not make them. How that guy managed to get it in just hours baffle me, but I am not surprised, I should know him by now but I don't really to tell the truth. The only thing I know about him is that his sister was bullied and that's all, when he talks to me he never goes deep. Maybe after this is over I will ask him.

I pull up at the back of the prom venue making sure no one can see me even though they wouldn't even recognise me with my new appearance. I have on a black
Straight line dress with black platform heels. I put on dark purple lipgloss and I know I look sexy, I also feel it.

      I walk in the shadows where no one will notice me until I get to the hall

I walk in the shadows where no one will notice me until I get to the hall. I dont waste time in pouring the petrol around the hall, luckily people are too drunk to notice and teachers are not around cause it's seniors party. Before I burn the place I look around for James. Shit!! He is not here. I have to find him ASAP!!!

I light a match in the hall, no one will even know when they die and all evidence will be lost. I quickly turn around and run towards the woods. I need to find James and Drew and they can't be too far off.

I walk for a couple of minutes before I come across screaming not to far from where I am. I turn around to find James trying to molest a girl. Ohh this asshole has really big problems, raping in just two days, Wow. I run and hit him with all my might on his back, he turns and shifts his attention to me forgetting the girl who quickly scramble off. By now the hall must be already burning and the police will soonbe here. I have to hurry up.

I watch in disgust as James looks at me smirking, if only he knew what was to become of him in a few minutes.

"Ohh, so Cinderella here wants some. You should have just told me I would have giving you what you wanted."

"You wish asshole". At this his stance becomes angry. I smirk at this, I am getting to him." Whats, don't you remember me darling". I say in aocking tone at which he tilts his head.

"Am I supposed to remember you. You see normally I don't usually remember the girls I get pleasure from". He smirks again but in a more sinister way. If I did not already know him, I would have thrown up. But this is James we are talking about the one who I am about to kill. I raise my dress up a little. To him it seems like I want to get down and naked because I see a large sinister grin creep up his face.