Date

Edited

Drew takes me to a very fancy restaurant that belongs to his family. It feels so good to be here and Drew has been the best gentleman.

He takes my hand and looks into my eyes,"Anna ,do you know you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen". He says, which causes heat to rise up from my neck up to my face.

I can tell he is looking at me with so much desire in his eyes.

"Thanks, Drew". I say really flustered at his boldness. I have never been on a date before not to talk of a date with a guy that compliments me. Hopefully I will become his girlfriend soon, fingers crossed.

"You don't_", he is interrupted by the waiter who brings our food and we dig in immediately. For the whole of dinner I feel the his eyes on me. I know my face must look like a ripe tomato. I just can't help it. To have that hotness stare at me like that just does something to me.

We finish our food quickly and continue to talk more over
wine-non alcoholic,so don't stress- I'll never drink alcohol on my first date with the love of my life. I want to be sane to know every detail of the date. Plus I'm not old enough to drink alcohol and usually, I'm a rule follower.

I find out that he is actually very nice unlike the other rich boys at my school.

"Why dont we go some where else". He asks me with an husky voice and I just swoon.

"Ok, let me just use the restroom". I get up and go to the restroom. While am in there I get a call from Rachel,

"A-anna, how's your date going so far", I tense immediately, "what's wrong Rachel".

She doesnt sound like herself, she doesn't stutter. Then why is she?

"Anna I wanna tell you something, it's important".

"Ugh.. Not this-" Just then I hear a knock at the door, Drew obviously. He asks if I am alright.

"Yes I will be out in a jiffy" I say then I quickly tell Rachel,

" please Rachel can this wait I have to go somewhere with Drew now, talk later and I will give you all the details bye. And don't stress, Drew isn't a bad guy".

" but wait-" I cut the call before she could finish then I go out to meet Drew. Hand-in-hand, we walk to the car. He being a gentleman opens the door for me and I can't help but feel special.

" Where are we going to". I ask curiously watching the wind carry his sexy brown hair up above his head.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out"
  He says smiling his billion dollar smile.

   "You know, if you were gonna kill me, you should have made sure no one knew you were taking me out". We both laugh at this.

"If you kill me, be sure that Rachel is going to find you and finish you". He laughs nervously.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to kill you. I'll still not ruin my surprise". I open my mouth in mock anger and fold my arms akimbo.

"Heyy, smile for me. Don't worry the surprise is good."

  "It might change your life". He mutters. I scrunch my eyebrows in confusion.

What could he mean?

  We sit in comfortable silence throughout the journey. Drew keeps glancing at me and kissing the back of my palm. I can't help but feel like a woman. Isn't this what they do in romantic movies

·······································································

Mature scene . Read at your own risk.