Sunflower.

Hey guys, here is a baby picture of Sunshine and Moonlight. Let pretend that their eyes are brown, I might change it to something more appropriate later. Commence in your reading ohh ye humble subjects.

Drew's pov.

" Hey bro!!" Ohh no Hay not this early. "I missed you so much Drewy. I have missed you soo much. College freshman year is so hard. I have to try hard to make friends. Its so hard cause not everyone is good enough. The good thing is that they don't know who I am or I'd be stuck with assholes as friends". Ohh no here she goes on about school.

"Hay, I love you and all but I am busy now. Work is really stressful and I still haven't found Anna". "Ohh, sorry bro. Maybe she doesn't want you to find her that's why you haven't. You know if she even finds you she is going to kill you. Why are you putting yourself in that position? Maybe you should just forget about her, after all you will only cause her more pain."

I sigh, she must be angry that's why she is saying this." Look Hay I know you are angry and am sorry am just stressed. I just sacked my assistant because she so shamelessly tried to get into my pants. I still haven't gotten a new one and my Secretary is soo slow she might as well be an old lady. Everything is just a whole headache causing scene so am sorry for passing aggression on you."

I hear her laugh across the line and smile. I also chuckle a little bit. She always manages to brighten my day. "Ok bro, so I called cause my break is today and will be coming over. So I just want you to know, so prepare something nice for me. And you know how I like my flowers. I love you bro... And am gonna kill you if I don't get what I want". She laugh evilly and hangs up. I sits down for a while and just smile. Hayley is one of the best things that happened to me. But now I have to get her the sunflower she is so obsessed with or I die.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Seriously!! This is really annoying. In a whole city there are no sunflowers. There was only one flower shop left and I am putting my hope on that one. Thirty minutes later I park my ferrari at the front of Summer's Flowers. Nice name for a flower shop. Hopefully she has what am looking for.

I walk into the quite small and cozy flowershop. With my height I had to struggle to get through the door. The first person I notice is a woman that looks like she is in her forties focusing on what I think is the record book.

I cough a little loudly and she looks up at me with an embarrassed smile.

"My dear, soo sorry I missed you coming in, I was just busy with the record book". I knew i was right, "and it seems my manager is not here at the moment". She smiles up at me.

"What flower do you want young sir". She says trying to make a joke but I don't follow it. She notices this and decides to become professional. Damn right it's time you did

"I want sunflowers delivered and please don't tell me you don't have them because I have been driving round this fucking town looking for damn sunflowers but I can't believe that people who are supposed to be selling flowers don't even have them in the first place. And you, you are not even professional enough for this job. I think I should sue all the flower shops in this-" I am cut short by the angry looking woman only then realizing that I had raised my voice".