Suicide or Revenge?

Anna's pov

It's been a week already and I can't take it anymore. In just a space of one week, my entire life has been ruined by my best friend am my supposed crush. If you are guessing, yes I haven't spoken to her for a week. I thought she would even come and explain herself to me but she has just been going around basking in her success.

In just this past week I have experienced the amount of bullying that I don't think anyone has experienced before. The thing is I can't even report them to any body because one, my parents are very disappointed in me. When they found out about the date I had with Drew and the video he captured when we were having sex, they looked at me with so much disappointment that even I felt disappointed in myself. Two, all the teachers and students who know me now see me in another light. Though the video was able to be taken down. My so called friends don't even wanna talk to me. The houses were I baby sit don't want me anymore the entire town population think am a bad influence. The worst thing is that Drew got away from this unpunished.

Everyday I cry my eyes out in my room, in the school's restroom, heck on my way to and from school but all Drew does is party and have girls and live his life comfortably. I can't even move around without people hitting me or calling me names. I feel so stupid,useless and now I think what they say about me us true maybe I am a slut that no one wants to see anymore.
Ok I have made my decision I think I am going to kill myself because I will not live in a world where I am hated and insulted everyday.

·········.·.·.·.·.·.··.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.········

I enter into the black market store, it looked more like a small shed that was filled with all sorts of trash and junk .Elaisa gave the address to me, she said in case I couldn't take it anymore and wanted to die. Yeah I know, that is how much she hates me. At first I thought she was lying but I came here before but was unsure of whether I wanted to do it but now I am back.

I looked up to see the shopkeeper looking at me like I was here for fashion shopping.
"What is a girl as beautiful as you looking for in a place like this, I expect that you would be at a mall at this hour not here". He says to me in an I- don't- really-care tone.
" You don't need to know so just mind your biz wax I only came here to buy some poison so just give me and let me get out of this goddamned place, as you said a girl like me shouldn't be here". I say with so much anger and tiredness in my voice. He looks at me like I had lost my mind but goes on to fill some white looking drugs in a small cup with a lid.

" I would have asked what you wanted to use it for but as you say,mind my biz wax and again a man's got to make some box to keep fit and handsome like me". He says pointing to his tall lanky self. I just look at him disgustingly pay him his money and almost leave but he stops me. He looks at me pitifully and says,"look young lady, I don't know whatever you are going through, but I know you must be going through a lot because if that rich boy". At this I look up at him surprised. He didn't act like he knew and am about to reply him but he cuts me off,

"I know you must be surprised cause I acted like I knew nothing, but I am known to keep my mouth shut most of the time. Now lemme tell you, instead of giving those people satisfaction and kill yourself, why don't you twist the story around and let them pay instead. I believe you know what I mean by "pay". Give them a taste of what you felt when they did this too you and if you need anything to help you or any support, come to me. As I say, I am known to always keep my mouth shut".

I look at him with tears in my eyes and anger that he would pity me."Why are you telling me this. I don't even need your pity,I don't need anyone. Why are you helping me when everyone hates me or do you also want to trap me like Drew". I cry gripping the covered cup tightly,my knuckles becoming whiter than it already is.

"Look girl, I don't mean you harm. I know I shouldn't tell you but I will have to tell you for you to believe me, just wait here", he turns to his back searching for something on the shelf behind him. He searches for sometime then smiles as he finally finds it.

He turns to me and I find a picture in his hand,"this is my sister, though she is dead now but do you know what caused her death. She was bullied just like you are. She never told me, I suspected at first but she somehow convinced me otherwise. Then one day I come home and find her dead in her room. She wrote a note and that's how I knew she was bullied. The pain I felt then was so much that I still feel it now. Unfortunately I couldn't do anything then but I vowed to help any one like you who comes to me".

I look at him sadly, I kind of remember the case of Mary Adams and I put two and two together and I know she is his sister.

" I believe her name is Mary right?Mary Adams. I heard of what happened to her and I am soo sorry".

"No need for that now young lady, I just want to help you because I know how you must feel but I am not forcing you. You are free to go home and think on it you have all the time to. I am always here when you need me and I believe if I help you I can also avenge for my sister in a way". I look at him smile slightly and thank him. I am about to go but he stops me,"oh don't mind my manners young lady, my name is Luise by the way, Luise Adams. What's yours if you don't mind answering". "The names Anna, Anna Alejandro". I smile and leave the shed.

·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.··.·.··.·.·.·.·.·.···.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·

Yay! That was the end of chapter seven so meet you in the next chapter.

Also have you ever been bullied, there are diff erent ways through which people are bullied and for different reasons . It might be because of race,sex,religion or even sexuality. You are free to share your story with me. I will not judge because I have also been bullied by people(though not physically), and somehow I got through it with the help of my best friend and now I don't regret not allowing them get to me.

Anyways, before I shed more tears than am supposed to in this chapter lemme go and sleep cause it's like 12 am here. So see you in the next chapter.

And don't forget to like, comment and share.

Love y'all .
Rachel.