The truth

The picture above is the one of Anna. And the music suits this chapter.

Anna's pov.

I walked down the tiny alley leading to Luise's store. I can't believe my mom spoke to me like that, the words she said hurt me deeper than any other person's words. I thought she would stand by me. The words she spoke were very shocking, i now realize i don't really have a family.

" is this what you do now, begging around for pity. First you slut yourself around and then you pretend like you knew nothing about it. So it has gotten to the point that you now around with close to nothing on. You have ruined our reputation in this town. Your name is like mud through the streets.

It turns out that you are more like your slut of a mother than you will ever be our daughter. We should have left you to the rats that day." When those words come out of her mouth my blood runs dry.Then all of a sudden all the blood rushes to my head. I can't comprehend what she says again. All i hear like a song in my head is the last words she said. She must be playing a cruel game on me. She must be joking, punishment, yes punishment for being a bad daughter or my ears must be hearing things now. I look at her with confusion in my eyes, maybe if i ask her again she is gonna laugh and tell me it was all a joke.

"M-mom-" but i am cut off by her angry voice. " Don't you dare call me your mother, i stopped being your mother since the day you disobeyed us and went to slut around with that boy. It's all because of you that your bestfriend died. You should really be ashamed of yourself, after everything we did to make sure you don't go it the wrong direction, you still went there. i can't even look at your face. And so you know, the tickets you asked for will be ready by tomorrow, so pack your things cause you will be going to New York tomorrow. We will provide all you need but know that you are no longer our daughter. You are a mistake we made and are ready to atone for it."

I feel hot and cold at this moment. All i can do is to look at my mother in shock one sentence ringing in my brain,"you are a mistake". What can be worse than your own parents rejecting you, your mother or may be one you thought was yours for 17 years but find out is not. I roll myself in a ball and start crying immediately she leaves. I stay in that position for what seems like hours. If my mom can reject me then no one can accept me.

Just then my dad comes in, i feel his presence but he doesn't talk so i do it for him. " Dad, or as it turns out, just Mr Alejandro. Do you want to add to the insults your wife already gave me. You dont need to because i know your wife has said all that has to be said." i say harshly with my back to him.

" Anna, i don't know how you got your self into this mess but i want you to know that i don't hate you. In life we all make mistakes but instead of letting it bring us down we should instead pick ourselves up and either fight on or move on from it. I am aware that you made a mistake that ruined your entire life as well as the lives of those around you, but don't let it change who you are. The brilliant, funny, beautiful fighter we know you as". he says this coming to sit beside me on the bed.

At his words i feel more tears coming to my eyes. While my mother's words were harsh, his were as soft as gentle breeze. " Why are you telling me this dad, am not the Ann you used to know i am different . You don't even talk to me. I am a murderer, Rachel died cause of me . So why are you lying to me -" "hush, Anna dont say that you did not kill her, don't blame yourself for that , ever". If only you knew." You are still my little Ann panda. You might not be mine biologically but i still love you as much as i did back then. So i support your leaving this place. It is too toxic for you. But you can come back anytime. I will never cut ties with you for a silly mistake you made because i know that all this has just taught you to be wiser. So pack up, we have told the school about your sudden leave, so they have agreed to send your certificate to you online." I cry into his shoulders and he pats my head and kisses my forehead. " Just know that i love you soo much my darling and i will always support you." he kisses my head again." I love you too dad and thanks so much for not leaving me like everyone". He smiles and nods then stands up to leave the room but on his way out he stops and turns to me, i see tears in his eyes," i made a mistake Ann, i should have supported you from the beginning, if i had, I wouldn't have seen you this broken today. But i want the best for you just know that. I want you to start afresh in another place. I love you so much Ann panda.

When he leaves, i feel much better at least someone loves me. I will start over dad, i will but i have a few things to finish in life and when i am done, i promise to start over.

ⓡⓐⓒⓗⓔⓛⓤⓦⓔⓜⓤⓦⓐⓝⓝⓐⓐⓑⓐⓢⓘ

" Wow! so that's what she said to you. How can she cruelly just tell you stuff like that in a harsh manner." Luise exclaims after i tell him everything that happened at home and school. " That woman is a first class bitch, should i deal with her- " i stop him abruptly and look at him sternly," don't you dare Adams, even if she doesn't love me, she is still my mom and i love her. And it's my fault she is like that. If i had been more obedient and less foolish she would have never said that. And at least i have my dad's support, so no harming my family. The people i want to harm are mostly James and Drew."

I watch his jaws clench. I know he is angry. Luise and I have become close and i know he is protective of me and when i see him angry for my sake it feels me with warmth, he is like the brother i never had. He is my only support.

" Luise I need a big favour."

🎀~🎀~🎀~🎀~🎀~🎀~🎀~🎀~🎀~🎀~🎀~

Hey there guys, ok I know i didn't fulfill my promise but lemme tell you a secret. I am a very big procastinator. But i am trying my very best. So please put down the stones😥🙏.

Firstly, thanks to everyone who has viewed and voted so far. I cant express my happiness that people are reading and enjoying something i wrote.

Secondly, this is my first book so there's gonna be a load of mistakes and grammar errors and shitty areas. So grammar police don't be too harsh.💋

Thirdly, please continue to read, vote, share, comment and follow.

Thanks,
Love y'all 💋💞.

Rachel.