Revenge#1

Anna's pov

I get home to find that dad and mom aren't home yet so I open the door with my spare key . Just as I am about to enter into the house a is see a group of guys and girls from school leaving my garage.

Curiously I go towards the garage and see a large graffiti on the garage door that states slut#1. Then I notice that posters are around the walls of my house as well of the trees in the neighbourhood. I pick one of the posters and find my face on it and under it was,"want free sex, meet her, she is the best slut in town".

From a distance I hear laughter and I look up to see the same group laughing at me. But instead of feeling sad I feel anger and hate flow through my veins to my heart and mind. I squeeze the paper into a tight ball and run in to my house. I go up to my room and fall on the bed.

This people have no right to judge me, yes I might have been stupid to do what I did but almost everyone that bullies me know that I am not really a slut. Yet, but yet they call mea slut. They insult and hit me. They act like I was never their friend or I wasn't a good girl before Drew.

Now because they all ganged up against me, they are all going ing to pay. That Luise guy was right I will not let them get the satisfaction they want, I will not be like his sister. I will not kill myself , instead I will make them pay. All of them,every single one of them that made me feel pain. Even the teachers that saw this and didn't help me. I will destroy them so fast that they won't see what hit them.

I open my bag and bring out the poison. I look at it and think for some time. "In order to avenge I will have to start from the source of my problems, Rachel, she was the one that made Drew come to me. And I know just how to get her.

·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.···.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.·.

It's just less than a month to finals and prom . And since I have no friends, I am studying on my own and planning what I am going to do carefully enough that no one would know.

Rachel's parents have come to me about three times to tell me lame lies like,Anna please forgive Rachel, she didn't want this to happen to you or it's not her fault just forgive her she us so depressed right now she doesn't even eat or talk much now. Like I am not in more pan. She us not the one getting beaten for a little mistake she is not even being bullied. I even heard some girls praising her in the restroom for setting me up. But lucky for me, what they tell me, though unknown to them will help me a great deal in executing my plan.

It's Friday today, and it is so special to me, you know why? It's because it's the day, I execute my first plan. Ohh how I pity Rachel. She is gonna be the cause of her own death. I tell my parents am not feeling well enough to go to school today so they leave me at home to plan the final procedures for Rachel's death.

Firstly, I go to her house after school, telling my parents that I want to try and make up with her after thinking a lot about it. I am confident because I know her parents are not usually around understand during the weekends because of work.

Secondly, I trick her into thinking I have forgiven her. We talk and then, BAM!!!!

Thirdly I drug her with the same poison I almost took and lastly, I cry, yes cry and tell them I met her like that and act like I am pained but we all know, it's not mine but her loss.

**********************************************************************************

I leave the house without any problem. My parents are even happy that finally I am "reconciling" with my "best friend". I get to her house and knock. She opens the door looking surprised. To me she actually looked like she has not slept for days and she obviously looks thinner.

"Anna, is this really you. Oh God I can't believe it, finally you came. I have missed you soo much. You don't know how I have been, living in guilt that I let that happen to you." She cries as she hugs me crushing my bones. Ohh how unfortunate that she is not gonna last long. Today is her last day on this earth.

"Can we talk in your room Rachel, I have things we need to talk about. But first", I hand her my bag pack(keeping the poison in my Jean pocket) "I wanna get a drink from the kitchen. I walked to your house and am very thirsty, do you want some?"

"Ohh yes please babe, and make it orange juice please, you know that's my fav." She sings running up the stairs. Ohh am gonna give you orange juice baby seeing as that is to u last wish, I will fulfill it alright. I get to the kitchen and quickly fill two glasses with orange juice and strawberry juice because I don't have a lot of time to execute my plan perfectly. I put three pills of the poison into her drink to be sure she really dies. I stir the drink and take it up to her bedroom.

"Wow Chel, your room looks worse than a pig sty, am totally disgusted." I say gagging when I see the empty pizza box that must have been there for days. "Sorry Ann, am gonna make sure to clear it later but why don't we talk now ." She says collecting her drink from me and jumping on the scattered bed.

I watch her silently as she takes large gulps of the drink like she hadn't drank in a long time. Good cause that means my plan wouldn't take too long then.

"Rachel, do you know w that what you and that idiot Drew did to me was soo hurtful. I cry everyday. Nobody sees me as a good girl anymore even my parents are disappointed in me, everyone at school hates me." I say bitterly happy to see her face fall.

"Am so sorry Ann I wish I had told you and it affects me too, swing you suffer like this hurts. I promise to make it up to you." She says hugging me. I push her away from me like she was fire , and relish in her look of hurt. "Ohh baby, you are definitely gonna make it up to me. Every pain you and Drew and Elaisa , check the whole school put me through, am gonna avenge." I scream looking at her angrily.

"Anna!! I feel pains in my head and tummy, it's so painful could you get me some drugs." She squirms clutching her stomach and rolling off the bed to the floor.
"Gosh Chel, are you so airheaded. I poisoned you and am gonna get away with it you know why, cause am staging your suicide". I watch with pleasure as she looks at me with shock. "Awwn babe don't be so shocked, you should have seen it coming . Did you think I would forgive you after what you did to me. Chel I suffered, people everywhere call me slut, something I have never been called before just cause you decided to keep the news to yourself. You knew the truth and didn't even stop me. How cruel you are pretending to be my best friend. God Rachel, we were best friends for forever and you let this happen to me".

"Well for your own fucked up info, when am done here the entire school's population is my next target. Am gonna give them a hard death, they are gonna beg for air but so unfortunate they wouldn't get it".

"Ann, please just stop this please, you are gonna get caught, you need help. I can hel- "ohh shut up Chel. If not that I wanted to get outta this scottfree I woulda slapped your face. Who do you think you are offering help. I don't even know why you are not dead yet but it's also a pleasure seeing life slip away from you. Just hurry up and die already am waiting".

"Ann, you might not know this now but you will surely get caught. I'd you continue like this , it's going to ruin you. Even after what you did I still and will always love you. Good bye Anna, tell everyone I love them ". She says and immediately becomes still.

Ok time to put my step 3 in action. I take the cups and rush to the kitchen and rinse it then I clean the kitchen. I rush upstairs and clean the poison cup to remove my fingerprint and rub it all over her hands. My next plan is to call her parents and mine. I pick my phone and make a conference call. While it dials, I will my eyes to cry .

"Hey Mrs Richards, I gottoyourhousetofindthatRachelkilledherself". I rush into the phone speaker.

"Anna, what are you saying, ok I want you to slow down and start over". Mrs Richards speaks to me. "Ok Mrs Richards". I say sniffing." I came home to find that Rachel committed suicide.

"Rachel what????!!!"
********************************\\*\\\\******

Ohh how evil Anna is. Anyways did you see what I did, I left a cliffhanger for you guys to enjoy.

Do you think Anna will be caught and do you think her actions are justified? Tell me in the comment section.

Like, comment and share please.
Love y'all.
Rachel