Chapter FORTY- FIVE

Alexandrea's P.O.V

Being a student is the worst struggle ever, turns out I came to school towards the ending of the first class. The headache wouldn't stop even after taking some painkillers. I groaned for the millionth time as I walked to my third class for the day. Physics. Yayy!

I walked into the class and headed straight to the seat at the back, right beside the window. Not without having to go through the ear piercing noise of the students in my class. Ugh!. I finally made it there and plopped down on the wooden chair.

I haven't seen both Eli and Nick today. I only saw Bex, who was busy giggling by the side of the hallway with Luke and I waved at her, she waved back before Luke whispered something in her ear making her laugh. The guiltiness was eating me up and I started to doubt. Maybe Lucas is a good person? Just maybe. And maybe he truly like Bex? Just maybe. Yeah, just maybe.

I also saw Zoey who wouldn't even look at me. She has been so awkward lately around Bex and I. It's probably because of what her and Eddy discussed some days ago. Zoey is a bubbly, innocent and carefree person. She's also the most sensitive among us. When I saw her walking into a class, I waved at her. She gave me an awkward smile before rushing into her class.

Now, Eddy. Eddy is the only person that's not awkward or making me doubt. He's still his carefree self. He was walking out of the principal's office when I saw him. Yes, he got detention. I don't know what he did, I think he had a fight?....I'm not sure. He caught my gaze and winked at me. I rolled my eyes and smiled at him. I watched as he took his bag, before heading to the detention room. Oh well..

The students wouldn't stop making noise and it was driving me nuts. Ugh! I can barely think. I was about to leave the class when the teacher entered, making the whole class turn silent. Like pin drop silent. I sat down back and stared at the board, not really paying attention.

I wonder why Eli is not in school and I wonder why Nick is absent as well.....is he ignoring me? I sighed. Mrs King paced back and forth in front of the class as she explained something about difference between nuclear fusion and nuclear fission. Half of the students in the class weren't paying attention and those half were the boys.

She was in a black suit and white shirt tucked in black skirt with a split in the front which showed off her tanned legs as she walked. She obviously enjoyed the attention with the way she pushed her hips to one side and flipped her black long hair over her shoulder whenever a boy raises his hand to ask a question.

I didn't have Physics with Eli but I had Biology class with him and that was after lunch. "Miss Dwyane, are you following?" Mrs King asked. I pasted a smile on my face and sat up.

"Yes ma'am" I answered and thankfully, she nodded before continuing her lecture.

"Now we're going take a short test on this topic. Pass your notes and textbooks to the front" Mrs King said and I froze in my seat. Oh shit. I wasn't even paying attention.

I passed my note to the person in front of me and frowned. I guess I'm gonna fail this test. My mom is gonna be mad at me. She might even ground me. Why is my life so complicated? Ugh!

"Mr Hunter. You're late, again" Mrs King said, grabbing my attention. I looked over to the entrance of the door and saw Nick in a sweatshirt and blue jeans. Mrs King was rather pissed, she hated late comers. With a hand on her waist, she raised an eyebrow at Nick.

"I'm sorry. It won't happen again" Nick said. The whole class went silent. Even the teacher looked quite taken aback by his apology. The Nick everyone else knew would have come up with a with comeback or just ignored the teacher and barged in. But he actually.... apologized.