Chapter FORTY-NINE

Alexandrea's P.O.V

I stood there, breathing heavily with Eli's hard gaze on me. He gave me one last hard glare before storming out of my house, slamming the door behind him.

"Cheating bitch" Stephanie spat before running after Eli. I let out a whimper, feeling my insides twist in disgust at myself and everything. What have I done?

"You shouldn't have done that" I heard Nick say from behind me, making me swirl around to meet his gaze. As usual, he wasn't giving off any facial expression.

I felt guilty for using him. "I'm sorry" I apologized, staring at my feet. I started feeling light headed, making me stagger backwards a bit. Nick didn't take his gaze off me.

"Sorry won't do anything" he muttered. I placed my hand in my temple massaging it.

"I didn't mean to. I wasn't thinking, I'm sorry" I said, lowering my head. He didn't say anything but I could feel his gaze on me. I turned around and started walking up the stairs. My world started to spin and I felt a sharp pain on my head.

"Hey, are you okay?" I heard Nick ask but his voice sounded distant. I squeezed my eyes shut and held on to the railing of the staircase. "Alex" I heard Nick's voice say again.

I felt weak and overwhelmed with all that is happening. Before I could balance myself, I was falling backwards, my vision turning black completely.

Elijah's P.O.V

I am mad. Scratch that, I'm furious. She kissed Nick right in front of me. In front of me! How dare she?! I ran my hands through my hair in frustration. I came her to fix things but instead, I made it worse. Dammit!

"Baby, wait!" I heard Steph call and I stopped placing my hand in my waist. She appeared beside me, breathing heavily. She cupped my cheek and i glared at her. "She doesn't deserve you, Eli. That bitch--" she started but I cut her off.

"Don't call her that" I said, my voice platonic. Steph scoffed in disbelief at my action and raised an eyebrow at me.

"You're supporting her after she kissed Nick in front of you? Are you blind? Hasn't that confirmed that she has been cheating all this while, huh?!" She yelled at me. I clenched my fist at the mention of Nick.

"Doesn't mean you should call her a bitch" I muttered and Stephanie looked at me. She stared at me silently for a while.

"Let's leave this place." She said and I sighed before nodding. She walked over to her car and I got into mine.

She started to drive and I allowed her to leave Alex's driveway first before I followed her. I looked at my side mirror and saw Nick outside Alex's house waving at me frantically. I clenched my jaw and looked away. He betrayed me.

I got on the highway, still following Stephanie's car. My phone started to vibrate and I glanced at it to see that it was Nick. He's probably calling to come up with a shitty explanation on what happened earlier. I ignored his calls and switched off my phone.

After some minutes of driving, we arrived at a mall. I groaned and rolled my eyes. So I was following her to a mall? Ugh! I parked my car and got down, waiting for Stephanie. "Hey, let's go!" She waved, getting down from her car as well.

I nodded and jogged over to her side. "I'm not in the mood for shopping,Steph" I said, looking at Stephanie. She pouted and batted her eyelashes at me.

"But I need new pair of shoes. It will only take a minute" she assured and I sighed.

"Fine. I'll wait outside" I said and stopped, waiting outside one of the shops.