Chapter TWENTY-SEVEN

Elijah's P.O.V

I took my car keys and was about to open the door when a familiar voice made me stop.

"And where do you think you're going?" My dad said emotionlessly as usual.

"I need to see someone" I said with the same tone as I thought of how Alex. Ever since that day at her house, I tried to talk to her but she just kept on avoiding me.

"Have you finished organizing the files I left for you in the study room?" He said again and I turned around, facing him. He was in his usual business attire as I had to keep myself from punching his emotionless face.

"What files?" I asked. "I've done them" I answered after I remembered.

"Who do you want to see? I hope it's not that girl!" He said shoving his hands in his pocket as I clenched my jaw.

"She has a name and I don't remember you caring about anywhere I went or who I'm visiting" I said coldly.

"I'm your father! You can't talk to me like that!" He raised his voice at me and I smirked.

"My father? You are not my father, you're just a a man that contributed in giving birth to me because as far as I know, you're not and will never be my father" I snapped and left the house without waiting to see his reaction. I opened the door to my car and zoomed of to the restaurant that Alex worked.

Alexandrea's P.O.V

My hands turned cold and I sat opposite Danny. A cold smirk grew on his face as he leaned forward on his chair.

"You're more beautiful than I thought" he said as his eyes raked my face, wandering to my chest. I folded my hands to cover my chest and his eyes snapped back up to meet mine.

"What do you want?" I said confidently trying to hide the fact that I was scared.

"Honestly, nothing. I just wanted to scare your boyfriend a little and confirm that I know you" he replied learning back on his chair as he smirked. My hand returned to my lap under the table as my fingers begin to shake. My boyfriend? What is he talking about?

"Who are you talking about? I don't have a boyfriend" I asked as a look of confusion filled my face.

"Oh? He never told you about me?" He raised an eyebrow and laughed cruelly "I'm sure you don't want even know what he does for a living, do you?" He asked me and I became more confused. Could it be Eli? Or Nick? Or Eddy? Or Luke? I'm so lost right now.

"What are you talking about? I'm confused!" I raised my voice a little, getting frustrated.

"I'm talking about-"

"Alex!" A familiar voice cut him off as he appeared in front of me. Nick's eyes met Danny's and it turned a dark green, almost black with hatred. "What are you doing here? This was not our deal!" He growled in a deep cold voice making me shiver unknowingly. They knew each other? Could it be him Danny was talking about?

"Calm down Nicky, I just decided to pay her a little visit and you know.... get to know more about each other" Danny smirked as he said in a mocking voice, obviously satisfied with the fact that he was pissing Nick off.

"Stay the fuck away from her and everybody else, they have nothing to do with this" He said clenching his jaw so hard I'm worried it might dislocate.

"What if I don't? " Danny dared as he glanced at me. I averted my gaze from his and stared at my shoes. My mind was hazy from all the questions I wanted to ask. Was he the one Danny was referring to? How are they related? How did he get here? How did he know Danny was here? What deal? Why am I involved? And most importantly, what does he do for a living?