Chapter FOURTEEN

Alexandrea's P.O.V

"Alex! Help!!Please come over now!"

Bex said crying and sniffing over the phone and I went protective mode instantly.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"The cafe we went to last time! Please hurry!" She cried.

Whoever made my baby cry is dead.

"I'll be right there" I said and started walking towards the door before stopping.

I can't just leave and besides I need a car to get me there.

"Nick" I muttered to myself before going to his room. I knocked a twice and he opened the door. I ignored the fact that he was wearing boxers and focused in his face. His hair was disheveled and he looked really tired

"I need your keys" I said immediately and he gave me a weird look.

"Why would I give you the keys to Cathy?" He asked leaning against his door.

"Who is Cathy? I was asking for the key to your car" I rolled my eyes at him.

"My car is Cathy and No I'm not giving you the key to her" he said about to close the door of his room but I stopped him.

"Nick please! Something is going on with Bex and I need your car to find out. You don't have to follow me, I just need to help my best friend from whatever the fuck is going on. So please!" I said whispering the last part at the verge of tears. His gaze softened and he went back inside. He came back outside, dressed up and with the keys. I gave him a grateful smile and we head to his car.

"You don't have to go if you don't want to" I said playing with the hem of my PJ shirt.

"I want to" he said as we both entered his car. He started driving and I suddenly remembered Zoey and Daisy.

"Nick, what about Daisy and Zoey" I asked.

"They'll be fine. This is not my first time leaving home this hour" he answered and I gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean?"I asked out if curiosity.

"Where did Bex say she was?" He asked ignoring my question.

"In front of the cafe we hung out last time" I muttered as I stared outside the window.

We got there a few minutes later and I bolted out of the car to see my best friend crouched beside Luke, who was unconscious and bleeding from the open cuts on his face and arms.

"Oh God!" I whispered in fear.

"Alex! Thank God you're here, we need to take him to the hospital now." Bex said as she stood up and ran towards me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"I'll tell you later just please let's get him to an hospital. I don't want him to die. Please Alex" she cried and I pulled her into a hug.

"Shhh, it's okay" I whispered and rubbed her back as she cried in my pink PJs. Nick lifted Luke's unconscious body and put him in the back seat. We all entered with Bex at the back, Luke's head in her lap,me in the passenger seat and Nick speeding to the nearest hospital.

"Nick please drive faster!" Bex said as she was shivering a bit. I've never seen her like this apart from the time her dad was involved in an accident and that was a really long time ago.

"I'm trying not to get us all killed so please calm down" Nick said back as he continued driving.

"Do you think hospitals will be open by this time?" I asked Nick as my fingers began to tremble.