Chapter THIRTY- NINE

Alexandrea's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and frowned at the dark brown coloured ceiling. Where am I? I could feel the cold tiles beneath me as I struggled to sit up. I looked around me and a pain shot through my head. I hissed in pain and raised my palm to feel the place to feel something wrapped around my head.

My hair was no longer in it's ponytail but now over my shoulders and back. There was a bed at a corner and a table and chair in another. The room was really neat. Like sparkly neat. The room looked familiar but I can't place where I've seen it before. I tried to talk but was only able to let out a croak. I was on the floor beside the bed, how did I get here?

The opening of a door in the room caught my attention and I saw Nick walking out in a towel. Nick freaking Hunter in towel. Drops of water dripped from his hair to his chest then trailed down and disappeared into the towel where his hand was holding the towel to his waist. I never even knew Nick had a tattoo. It was a half heart close to his V-line. I wonder what it's stands for...

My eyes raked his abdomen in which defined abs rested. And then back to his chest that another drop of water had fallen on. Then to his face which held a smirk. A stupid smirk. So I was at Nick's house. But how?

"Are you done drooling?" He asked as he walked into to the room and walked opened his wardrobe. I frowned and rolled my eyes.

"I wasn't drooling!" I croaked out. My throat felt dry and itchy. He picked a shirt and put it on.

"Then why is there drool on the corner of your lips?" He raised an eyebrow with an amused smile. My palm quickly swiped the corner of my lips and I felt nothing.

"Jerk. I wasn't drooling!" I huffed. I had so many questions to ask. "How did I get here?" I asked as I stood up.

"I brought you here" he shrugged and picked a pair of sweats. Then he gave me a look, I furrowed my eyebrows, confused as to why he was looking at me like that. "Do you want to watch as I drop the towel?" He asked and I quickly covered my eyes with my palm, squeezing my eyes shut.

"That's disgusting, Nick." I gagged, still with my eyes closed. "And why am I here?" I asked.

"You can open your eyes now" he said and I slowly removed my palm from my eyes. "I found you by the road side. What happened?" He answered. All the memories came rushing to me. The letter. The accident. Lucas. Lucas! Oh no.

"Um...it's nothing" I answered and looked away from him. I can't tell him because he doesn't know about my father. He doesn't know about the letters he's been sending. He raised an eyebrow and buried both hands in the pockets of his sweats as he walked towards me, like a predator.

"I can't find you by the road, bleeding through your head and your car, no where to be found then you tell me nothing. Alex, what happened?" He said, standing directly in front of me now. I looked down to avoid his gaze only to be met with black sweatpants. I was wearing black sweatpants that looked bigger than me. I looked at my chest and saw that I was wearing a dark grey Jersey that looked two times my size. I remember fully well that I was not wearing any of these before the accident.

I looked at Nick with narrowed eyes. "Where are my clothes? Whose clothes am I wearing? Who changed me?" I rushed, feeling panic and fear wash over me.  He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Your clothes are in the laundry and you're wearing my clothes. Granny changed you" He answered all my questions, eyeing me carefully. My eyes widened, Had granny seen all the scars? All the hideous marks on my skin? All the burns? Did she see them?

"Why in the hell did you let her change me? Why?" I snapped. He looked even more confused.

"Well, would you prefer if I changed you instead?" He raised an eyebrow and I groaned out in frustration.