Chapter FIFTY- NINE

Nicholas's P.O.V

"Axel Black; the biological father of Lucas Grayson and stepfather of Alexandrea Dwayne, both of them using their mother's surnames. Forty- three years old." Chad read out loud. I was speechless and couldn't make out what he was saying.

"Lucas Grayson is Axel's biological son?" I muttered to myself. I let out an unbelievable scoff. Chad continued.

"He has a psychotic disorder and was the owner of a big car- producing company which has now been shut down. He was in a relationship with Lucas's mom before his parents engaged him in an arranged marriage with Alexandrea's mom due to business reasons." He stopped, sighing and glancing at me.

"Why are you looking for this man? He's dangerous" Hakim asked suddenly. I licked my lip and looked at him.

"I know but I need the information. He may or may not be the one responsible for the kidnap" I said and Hakim gave me a long look.

"Alright" he said and nodded. Cally eyed me suspiciously and sighed.

"Is she the Alexandrea? The person of yours?" Cally asked, raising an eyebrow. The way Cally said it made me realize how possessive I sounded.

My face flushed a bit and I cleared my throat. "Not particularly, she's not mine exactly. She's my best friend's girlfriend so--" Cally cut me off.

"But she's the person you're looking for right? I think I saw this in the news" Cally said, rolling her eyes at me. Oh...right.

"Yeah. She's the one. Listen, I don't want Venom to know about this. Please" I said, looking at Hakim specifically since he has the power over others.

"You know he will still find out one way or the other" Hakim spoke after scrutinizing me with his gaze. I furrowed my eyebrows and nodded.

"I know but for now, I want it between us" I said and Hakim sighed before nodding.

I headed a quiet sigh and watched as Chad started to type on the computer again. "Was her phone with her when she got kidnapped?" Chad asked, still typing on the keyboard.

I frowned. "I don't think so. I'm not sure" I couldn't quite remember the details of the event.  Everything was too fast for me to notice if she had her phone with her or not .Chad tsked then paused, biting on his nails.

"If she did, her phone can act as a tracking device. Do you have her phone number?" Cally asked typing away as well.

"I do" I said as I brought out my phone. I scrolled through my contacts and found her phone number. I showed it to Cally and she copied it on the screen of the computer and gave me back my phone.

I collected it and sat on an empty chair beside Chad, leaning onto it tiredly. Varied clicking sounds of the keyboard filled the room as I waited. I checked the time on my phone, 7:41pm. Well, that was quick.

About ten minutes later, Hakim sighed. I glanced at him, raising my eyebrows in question. He nodded. I let out a breath I didn't even know I was holding.

"We've been able to access her phone but we've not been able to hack it yet though to know the location of her phone. There would be a problem if she her phone wasn't with her though" Hakim sighed, rubbing his chin.

"Damn....her password is extremely strong. Do have any idea what it could be?" Chad asked me, raising an eyebrow.

I shook my head. "I don't. Isn't there any other way you can know the location?" I asked.

"No." Cally butted in. I looked at her and met her sad gaze. She looked away immediately. I had an idea at that point.

"Can you help me hack into the hospital's CCTV cameras?" I asked suddenly, looking at Hakim.