Chapter SEVEN

Alexandrea's P.O.V

"Alex, hey" Elijah walked beside me as he talked and I internally groaned. I really don't want to be friends with anyone especially because of how messed up my life is.

"Uh hi Elijah" I forced a smile at him. His eyes darkened for a minute and it cleared back.

"It's Eli" he almost growled out.

"Okaaay, Eli. Bye Eli" I said as I held on to Bex hands tighter and walked faster.

"Wait, where are you going?" He yelled as he jogged to our side again.

"Hey I'm Bex since my idiot of a friend didn't bother introducing me" Bex said standing in between us.

"Hi I'm Eli, Alex's new friend" he said giving me a quick glance.

"We are not friends" I said glaring at him.

"So he is the Eli you told me about" Bex said teasingly and Eli raised his eyebrow at that.

"The Eli you said was hot and-" Bex continued and I glared at her.

"We were going shopping"I said interrupting Bex as Eli smirked at me.

"I don't mind escorting you" he said
"I'm sure you would want me around since I'm the Eli that is hot" he teased.

"Ugh God you're annoying" I groaned.

"Annoyingly hot"

"As hot as ice"

"Ice is not even hot"

"Exactly"I smirked.

"Awww you guys are meant to be" Bex cooed.

"I would rather die" I snorted.

" I know I'm worth dying for but you don't need to take it that far" he said still wearing his amused smile. I rolled my eyes.

Bex squealed "See? I can feel the chemistry. This is what happens in one of the books I read. The girl-"

"Bex! This is real life" I rolled my eyes at her.

"If you keep doing that your eyes will get stuck" Elijah said as he brought out his phone and started typing and scrolling.

"Huh?" What is he talking about?

"If you keep rolling your eyes it will get stuck" he said not looking up from his phone.

"Weirdo"I muttered as I pulled Bex with me and we continued walking.

"Okay what are we getting first?" Bex stops.

I stop as well as Eli"I don't know maybe we should go back and-"

"No!" She glared at me.

"Let's go to the lingerie store" Elijah says and Bex and I glare at him.

"Okay, it was just a suggestion" he raised his hands in surrender.

"I'm thinking maybe we should go to shoes first" Bex suggests.

"But I don't need shoes"I whined and Elijah raised an eyebrow at me.

"Aren't you supposed to love shopping?" He asks looking up from his phone.

"Well I don't its stressful and tiring" I said looking at him.

"You're so different" he mutters but I heard him and arched an eyebrow at him.

"And?" I said facing him.

His eyes focused on me"Can you-"

I'm a barbie girl in a Barbie world..