37| Break in

Break-In

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

V and Jimin angrily barged into Jungkook's house. Anyone could detect that they weren't in the greatest mood. Jimin still looked he had some sort of control over himself, but V on the other hand was furious enough to kill someone with a simple gaze.

V's hand reached Taehyung's collar, before he harshly pulled, "You! Because of you, she left!" He angrily threw the accusation.

"V what the fuck!" Jungkook tried to grip free.

"All you had to do was fucking listen! But of course, you wanna believe Jiah and throw all of us out of your life!" V carries on speaking.

This time, Taehyung felt anger bubbling fresh within him. He was already disheartened about your departure. With a frown, he pushed off V from his body. "It isn't my fault. I did not know Y/n was going to leave."

"Oh please! She fully sent me a text saying how she doesn't wanna see you dropping out because of her!" Jimin also accused, irritation running through his vein. "It's all your fault!"

"Excuse me?! Why the fuck are you blaming Taehyung now?! It's V's fault for making all of us follow his fucked up orders!" Jungkook now spits back to defend Taehyung.

"Are you serious?! You know damn well why V did that!" Jimin roared back. Hearing Jungkook scoff annoyingly in return, the tattooed man pushed the younger male to the wall.

"YOU-" Feeling defeated on the feelings of rage, Jungkook pushed Jimin before grabbing his collar. Both men began throwing hands to one another without care for the twins.

"GUYS! STOP!"

Both Jimin and Jungkook freeze when they hear Taehyung shouting with an increased volume. "Stop fighting!" Taehyung breathes hard. It would've been ignored if it was V, but seeing Taehyung raising his volume than usual, both Jungkook and Jimin calms down.

Taehyung's head was pounding with a strain of anxiety. He had enough of this entire drama. Jiah and her boyfriend, as well as V and Y/n. Now, he did not want Jimin and Jungkook to fight one another for the sake of him as well.

"At this matter, I agree." V retorts.

"It's still your fault." Jungkook clicks his tongue childishly at Jimin. Jimin in return scowls. Their messy hair and ripped buttons from their shirts were evident enough, how mad they were. They both wanted to defend their best friends and was not ready to back down.

"I do not want Y/n to leave. She worked very hard to attend this university." Taehyung mumbles.

"Well no shit sherlock." V rolls his eyes.

"If y'all are done, we need to do something about this." Jungkook begins.

"What can we do? If I could, I would've ripped off that transfer letter altogether." Jimin talks to himself.

There was a small pause in between the boys until Taehyung begins, "Can we go to the director's office and actually rip off the paper?"

The remaining males glare at Taehyung with a jaw dropped, trying to detect any hint of joking from his face. "Wait, Tae... you're serious?!" Jungkook asks in disbelief. "Y-you want us to break in?"

"If that's what it takes to stop the process then, that is it." Taehyung felt desperate to do anything to stop you from quitting permanently.

The boys cracked a smile, liking the idea. "You know what... that's not a bad idea?" Jungkook starts, "When I submitted my dropout letter, it took them about a week to process it."