27| Forbidden

Forbidden

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Taehyung never felt so perplexed after seeing your chocked self. Did he say something wrong? Why were you acting like you've never heard of the word? Was it not normal for couples to be involved in sexual activities? Questions whizzed in the male's mind in complete confusion. However, all he knew was he was excited to move all of his belongings to your dorm again.

You were walking with him through the corridor, which for some odd reason seemed longer than usual. Taehyung wanted to meet your mother officially so you were taking him to her.

Your mother came for the yearly meeting assembly every parents have to attend in the university, which is ran by the dean himself. Your mind completely slipped the fact that she was going to arrive today as you were so busy confronting Taehyung.

"What if your mother doesn't like me?" You hear him ask.

"Don't be silly! Of course, she will like you!"

"She saw me hurting you-"

"Tae, for the 100th time, it was a misunderstanding." You confirm. You turn to face him and place your hand against his cheeks. Tiptoeing, you place a lingering kiss against his cheeks. "Just be yourself."

You see your mother sitting inside the cafeteria. "Hey, mum!" You greet. The woman gets up before enclosing your body around her motherly touch. "Now that I can greet you properly when you are not a threat to my boyfriend!" You wheeze.

She rolls her eyes, before hugging Taehyung, who seemed to be slightly uncomfortable at the touch but remained quiet, "I was simply trying to protect you! Hey, Taehyung!"

"Hello, Mrs Lee." You witness Taehyung bowing.

He was nervous, you could tell. You both take a seat infront of your mother. The lady, on the other hand, was very excited. "So, Mr Kim." Your mother sternly begins.

Taehyung gulps, feeling intimidated than ever. It takes six seconds for your mother to break her cold persona and begin to laugh insanely loudly. "OMG! I'm sorry! It was a dream of mine to interrogate Y/n's boyfriend like this! I'm so excited!" The woman who's twice your age began to laugh like a child. You only could facepalm, afterall she was more dramatic than you.

"Mum!" You scold, "Stop doing it!" You nervously chuckle, "You're making Tae nervous!"

"Tae, ignore her, she's a child. I'm meant to be the mum in our relationship." You state, earning a look from your mother. You stick a tongue out childishly to your mum.

"That's impossible. Only the birth giver is the mother." Taehyung states matter-of-factly.

Both you and your mother blink twice in complete silence. You giggle, should've known that it was coming. "Here, madre, this is my boyfriend!" You say as a joke and watch your mother wheeze hysterically. Seeing her laugh, you begin to laugh along, leaving a clueless Taehyung between.

Taehyung could see the genetic resemblance the way you both snort so effortlessly.

Taehyung was unaware of what to do, he was even unsure if your mother liked him or not. He wished he could read the face value of the situation. However, he's assuming everything is fine as you seemed to be happy so far.

"You know I really-"

You heard a random scream coming towards the cafe. When you all turn to face the door, you see V coming while running breathlessly. "Oh, wow? Twins?" Your mother asks, surprised.