3|That Boy

''I will morph into the graceful butterfly, just give me a sign, give me a hand, give me a smile.''

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The bundle of his nerve around his forehead, lit in flame as he encounters you. His whole body felt frozen and very alert at the same time. The sensation of having a person near himself isn't something he has trouble about, but It's the intense glare you were giving him that made the boy even more nervous. His body hyper activates at the stimulus before him.

His mind could only function with one concern, and that is; him having to share the space that he felt safe around, with a complete stranger.

"You!" Your voice screeches angrily.

Your mind was clouded with uncontrollable rage from before. Due to the build-up of the previous encounter, you suddenly grew an unrequited hatred for this man. You wouldn't have been so defeated by your irrational thoughts this early, but the long day has definitely heightened your emotions.

You take a quick step towards the man, accusing him with your pointy fingers. "Are you stalking me? Or this is a sick joke for you!" You scream.

You can see the man before you sweat profoundly and shake with the rigged breath. He hugs his knee and closes his ears to block away from your loud voice that was startling him.

You roll your eyes, finding yourself to get even angrier. "How dare you? You think my voice is annoying?" You blame.

"What the fuck? Get up and leave my room. I'm not having you in here!" You shout.

Taehyung's lungs eventually give up and suck a quick amount of oxygen for him to be able to breathe. He hugs his leg tighter. Your loud screeches made him flinch repeatedly. He wanted nothing more than the ground to crack open and engulf his fragile, weak figure.

You had enough of his drama. You were pretty sure the man before you is simply acting. You have no idea how you were so sure, but the preconceived ideas from the earlier event made you feel like he's capable of acting like this just to rile you up.

"P-Pleas-"

"Oh so now you are talking!" You scoff, folding your arms.

Before you could say or do anything, his figure slips up in a rushed manner and manages to scramble his way to the bathroom door. You heard a loud slam of the door. The loud sound of the door snaps your mind to reality. Your anger fades away in a thin line when you find yourself contemplating. What have I done?

Why did I react that way?

First time tonight, you felt your heart squeeze in tension. Is he okay? Worry washes your body over when you hear the man breathing heavily from the other side of the door. Y/n, how can you be so heartless? What have you just done?

You were stood, frozen.

"Are you okay? Hello? Please open the door." You worry. You bang again and only sounds of panting were heard.

"You are scaring me, please come out. I'm so sorry. Please!" You urge.

You felt like ripping your heart out. You felt so angry towards yourself. The guy was struggling right before your eyes, and yet you did nothing. Guilt was engulfing you as a whole when your heart beats harder than ever. Your first instinct should have been to help him out of human kindness rather than prioritising your anger.

You wanted to break the door. You really did. But, you knew he would not like that.

Hearing no response from the other side of the door, you came to the conclusion that you are not winning this game.