5|Sorry

Sorry

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Thank you, nurse Rosie." You thank the lady as she informed you about the slight concussion Taehyung just had and what you need to do after he wakes up. As she departs from you and Taehyung's shared room, you take a seat next to the figure and mentally note to deeply apologise for everything.

V who was standing absentmindedly next to you, contemplates whether he should ask you about this or not. Seeing you so defeated and broken to see his twin brother had him wonder if you really knew about their identity when you were being not so decent with Taehyung. He had originally thought you just didn't like his brother just like everyone else. Hence your mean attitude towards his brother didn't really shock him.

You look towards the male who was standing, "Do you have anything to say?"

"Not really. But, don't tell me you didn't know about him being my twin." V shrugs. You bite your lower lip at the suddenly found guilt. You really mistreated Taehyung, even though he was never slightly mean to you.

"Well, thanks to you asshole, I did have a bad temper every time I was talking to him."

He chuckles, which caught you off guard. "Well, I do not care for once. You can be an asshole to him and I wouldn't give two shits. Anyways, wanna grab lunch together tomorrow?" He completely brushes off your worry.

You roll your eyes and visibly disgusted at him. "No. I would rather have dinner with the normal twin." You state.

"Which is me, baby. Little Taetae over there is disabled."

"How dare you talk about your own brother like that?" His foul behaviour was surely irking your nerves. 

"I have private classes tomorrow, unlike someone who doesn't require much effort or long nights to pass." He makes a remark and before you could tell him off, he decides to wander off. "If you consider my offer, just knock me." He disappears after flashing a smirk and a wink.

You sigh, looking at the sleeping figure. Thankfully, tomorrow is your day off. You can talk to him in peace without anyone interrupting you. The only problem was; whether or not Taehyung is willing to talk and hear you out. In the middle of all thoughts, you find your hand subconsciously reaching for his face. Your finger traces around his nose bridge before moving towards his eyes. Feeling his feathery eyelashes and the cheekbones that are slightly puffed up due to his sleeping position.

How can you suddenly begin to smile seeing his features, as of not too long ago, you hated this face.

You remember the time he had a panic attack due to your outburst. As much as V told you, he seems to be having a problem in social skills and showing symptoms of ASD. As far as you were concerned, that was lack of social skills and communication.

"Hmm. No wonder you freaked out when I started shouting at you." You mumble, feeling guilty. You pick your phone up and quickly dial Jiah's number. She picks up almost immediately.

"Sup, new friend."

"Hey, why didn't you tell me you had TWIN brother with the same damn name." You whisper yell.

"I thought you knew? V was the one bothering you? That's all we talked about?" She reminds you. You get a clear vision of your conversation. She was right; it was you who had assumed the worst. 

"Right. I may or may not be treating Taehyung badly all this time. I even shouted at him on our first meeting. " You close your eyes, ready to hear Jiah scolding. However, the sister of the twins on the other hand laughs.