10| Stranger Danger

Stranger Danger

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Who's this?" V asks while approaching suspiciously towards the pool. All he could view was a familiar back that was hiding something against his chest. Since Taehyung was facing the back towards V, he couldn't see what Taehyung was hiding.

"Taehyung?" V squints his eyes. He wanted his suspicion to be wrong, since it was highly unlikely that his brother would likely to come out for a swim when it was his bedtime. He has known Taehyung to be the person to always follow the same old boring routine of his.

"Nah, it can't be. Who's this? You do know that pool is closed, right?" He groans in annoyance, not wanting the warden lady to shout at him for not checking the places properly.

"It's Taehyung." Taehyung calls out. V almost slipped at the imaginary water on the surface. He sprints towards his brother. Taehyung grips against your body tighter in fear. As V was nearing, Taehyung was cornering you to the edge of the pool more so V cannot view your naked self.

You were hugging your own chest while Taehyung wraps his protective arms around you. You were glad that physically Taehyung was much bigger and had a broader feature that could envelope your body easily.

"Are you with someone? Who's that?" V tries to eye the body against Taehyung. But Taehyung kept on moving away from him.

You whimper lowly, squinting your eyes shut not wanting anything else other than to go to your room and hide from the embarrassment. Was Taehyung not enough that V is also here to view the exhibition.

Taehyung's body felt warm, gradually heating up your body. Your heart beating faster while you melt within his arms. The water on each other's body was turning hotter due to your own body heat that was moulding with Taehging. Thinking about the intimate situation you were currently in simply sends chills down your spine. You can't figure out exactly why you don't hate this much skinship though.

"Don't come near." Taehyung simply instructs.

"Why? Who's that? Is that Y/n?" V finds himself feeling angered for some odd reason.

"Yes." Taehyung confirms.

"What the fuck are you doing with her? Here?" He harshly enquires, not liking the fact that you two were here at this hour of the night.

"V, can you leave?" You speak in a low voice.

"What? Why?"

"Her top fell in the pool, so she doesn't wish to show her upper body." Taehyung informs in a monotone.

You didn't see how V suddenly felt more enraged at the information. All he could see was Taehyung body attached too closely to your intimate area. Infact there isn't a single gap left between both of your bodies. Forming a fist against his hold, he clenches his jaw in order to get his word out. "Get away from each other! The fuck is wrong with you Taehyung?"

"What do you mean?"

"I know you are a little dumb, but can you not understand that the fact that if she doesn't want me to see her then she probably doesn't want you either. Then why are you here completely lapped on her?" V couldn't tell what he was spitting out anymore. The anger was taking over his body by now leading him to not mind his words anymore. All he knew he wanted Taehyung separated from your vulnerable state.

"Okay." Taehyung felt horrible at his words. Guilt immediately returned his body; he should've think it through before allowing himself to take actions. He forgot that a lot of things he isn't aware about you. If you cried in the beginning when he saw your body, then of course, you would definitely hate him for touching it. V is right, Y/n did not give me consent to touch her.