17| Beautiful

Beautiful
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"TAE!" You scoot up from your position and sit, eyes bulging out along with chest heaving up and down in panic. Your breath was uneven and forehead sweating, proving to be evident about your fresh nightmare.

The male beside you shifts to look at you. By seeing you so stressed, his body acts up to sit straight. "Y/n?! Is everything okay?"

Seeing the man who starred in your dreams, you sighed in relief before cupping his cheeks. "What happened?" You don't answer, instead you embrace his body and breathe in and out to calm yourself down.

"Did you have a nightmare about me?"

You nod softly, tracking your fluctuating heartbeat. "Dreams aren't real. You don't have to worry about it. My mum says, it's useless to dwell on nightmares."

After separating yourself, you look at him with a light chuckle. "Your mum was absolutely correct."

"I know."

You giggle again. "Is it me or its boiling in here?" You can yourself. The light was out, but you still could make out Taehyung's perfect features.

"I agree."

"I wanted to take my shirt off." He states, "But I didn't know if that would be appropriate because you seemed to not like when you see skins. Alothough, it is very natural for us to have skins."

Chocking on your own saliva before continuously coughing, you glare at the man for literally exposing you. "Shut up!"

"Are you embarrassed?"

"No, I am not!" You get defensive.

"I've been studying you, and when you get embarrassed your tone changes. Like you tell me to be quiet, even tho I don't talk much."

You face palm but not argue since something else catches your attention. "Studying me?"

"Yes, my therapist asked me to pick someone that I spend the most time with and study their behaviour to improve my understanding."  He truthfully states. "I studied Jungkook first, but you're more interesting than him."

Capturing your lower lip, you blush at the words. You, of course had no problem with him studying you. However, something about him paying attention to your little behaviours and expressions, makes your heart pump unusually.

"Shut up! Anyways, I'm not embarrassed so reevaluate your notes!" You exclaim before laying down and hiding under the blanket.

"You're not?" Taehyung genuinely seemed confused. "I thought my notes were accurate?" He talks to himself. He blinks innocently before turning to you. "Can you tell me where else I'm wrong-"

"I want to sleep!"

Pouting in disappointment, he decides to go back to sleep. He lies down, close to you. He looks over at your back since you faced the wall. He wondered how could you handle the heat under the blanket when a few minutes ago you were complaining about the heat.

Indeed, you are very interesting.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"I need to pee!" You get up for the second time, disturbing your fellow bed mate's sleep. He follows your position soon after. Seeing his quick response had you questioning if you did really disturb him or he was already awake.

"Tae, I can't hold it in anymore!"

Taehyung stated beforehand that the bathroom in this house wasn't working. Reason being; for past two years, no one has been living in this house. Taehyung and V lives in the dorm and occasionally visits this place momentarily only to keep it clean. Other than that, no human has lived in this house for over two years.