V: Cookies & Creams(2)

Cookies & Creams
(V's short story: 02)

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

''My baby! Mummy is back! I am so sorry for staying away from you when you got sick!'' You, the dramatic mother comes and scoop the child to shower him with butterfly kisses.

''Calm down, woman! His fever went down already,'' V bitterly speaks, recalling the night how his lips were sipping on to the delicious lips of Sol, until Chul had woken up due to the fever and loudly began to cry. Sol pretty much spent the entire night taking care of Chul after that, forgetting all about their intimate kiss. However, around the morning, she encouraged V to take a nap while she suggested looking after Chul. However, by the time V woke up due to the sharp song of Chul's cry again, Sol had disappeared.

''Thank you V for taking care of my son.'' Taehyung mentioned before taking the giggly baby from you and cuddle him. ''I missed you too, my son.'' He confirms.

V only nods, mind mingling elsewhere. You were quick to notice the change in his mood since communications with V consisted of him being playful with a dash of violations and perverted jokes. It has been five years since you graduated, yet V still acts the same way as the first day he met you. Anything could mature in this world but not V's cheesy jokes that he carelessly throws around.

You give Taehyung the child of yours before patting V. ''What's up?!''

Frowningly the male looks at you, ''Do you know Sol?'' He straight up asked.

''Sol? The convenience store girl?' How do you know her?'' You ask, surprised that anyone would know her. Your meetings with the girl have been nothing but hectic. You first met her when someone almost tried to scam you while Sol was kind enough to notice and save you. The second time you met her was when she needed help in finding a place to live. Her previous landlord turned out to be abusive and manipulative and seeing the landlord create a scene on the street had your morals twitching. You couldn't help but speak up against it and help Sol get out of the situation and find a place to settle in.

The all the other meet-ups were in the convenience store. You soon learnt not only she was strong-willed and ambitious, but she was extremely soft and affectionate. You soon made a good friend out of her and kept in contacts with her.

''Long story...'' He brings his head back in exhaustion.

''Who's Sol?'' Your husband asked.

''How do you not that pretty girl who works in the store next to your house?!'' V was feeling irritant than usual. He was simply frustrated that Sol had left without informing him so everything was irking him at this point.

Taehyung blinked in confusion while having a flapping son against his chest. ''Bear, you need to stay still. Daddy is having an important conversation.'' He spoke, monotonously as usual. Chul flapped even more, which made Taehyung smile and kiss his cheeks. ''I must say you're very endearing. Although I say it every day, but you're very cute and I love you.'' He spoke as if he was reciting a presidential speech.

That made you giggle and look at V, ''Why does he sound like he's declaring a war?'' You begin to clap and laugh out loud at your own joke. V stares at you in disgust while shaking his head.

''Can you two focus on me now?!'' He whined like he was a toddler himself.

''To answer your question, I never saw a pretty woman working in a convenience store.'' Taehyung answers.

''Ignore him. He thinks no one is pretty other than me.'' You proudly flick your hair.

''No wonder he's blind. Tae, make sure you book an appointment with optician-'' A pillow flies in the air before hitting V's head. ''Owh! Y/n! That hurt!''