21| Are we dating

Are We Dating?

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

''Does this mean she is my girlfriend now?''

After explaining for one hour and twelve minutes, Taehyung still had one question. V visibly painfully sighs to Taehyung, already giving up on his naive brothers with foreign feelings. Taehyung appreciated the time V spent his time to lecture him about girls feelings and emotions, but all Taehyung was concerned about is whether or not Y/n is his girlfriend.

"First of all, Bro," V mentions, giving another chance to make him understand. "Do you have feelings for her?"

Taehyung got distracted by the 'bro' for a mere moment. It was very rare and almost impossible for V to claim the unique one to be his family, so the word 'brother' seemed foreign from his mouth. "Hello? Are you there? Answer me!" V waves his hand before him.

"What is it that you asked?" Taehyung enquires again.

Slapping his head, "This is important! Focus!" V scolds. His brother was finally learning how to fall in love, that made him the most happiest yet most impatient person on earth.

"I do not know what feelings they are, but I do feel certain things. I even booked an appointment with my psychiatrist to discuss why my heart feels funky around her."

V lets out a satisfying, knowing chuckle. "Bro, that ain't a medical condition. Does her presence excite you?"

Taehyung thought for a while carefully, not wanting to answer V with incorrect information. "Yes. It does. I feel good and perhaps happy when she is around me. I always find myself feeling impatient than usual when I wait for her to come back so we can talk. I'm happy around her, although I can't show it."

"But, Y/n says I'm improving and I even smile sometimes now." He states. V could sense a little bit of the pride in his tone for achieving something so basic.

V felt immensely happy at the news. There's no way things could get any better. And it was all thanks to you.

"Taehyung, you're in love. Your heart beats faster because you get excited around her and she makes you happy. You consider her to be a very special person."

"That she is. Very special." Taehyung faintly makes a straight line with his lips.

"I know." V had adoration in his eyes while he stared deeply to his brother. He wasn't sure if Taehyung could sense it, but he was more than happy to see his improvement. Especially seeing him trying to smile.

Breaking the eye contact, V shakes his head before clapping the hands to get attention. "Now, I will help you with how you going to ask her to be your girlfriend OFFICIALLY."

"Does that mean I can kiss her?" Taehyung asks.

"Yes, every day if you want."

Taehyung liked the sound of it. A lot.

V smirks seeing his lighten up face. "What if she rejects to be my girlfriend?" Taehyung asks again.

"I'm sure she won't." V ensures.

"How do you know?"

"I just know okay. She likes you a lot." V confirms.

"Everyone can like everyone though. I like you, Jungkook and Jimin but I cannot ask them to be my girlfriend. I do not understand the concept of liking and loving."

Vs eyes widen at that. "You like me? You-you don't hate me?"

There was a quick silence. "Mum said you're my only family. And I like my family. Mum and you." Taehyung honestly answers.