20| Bro, help

Bro, Help

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Unedited

Your eyes stark open after what seemed like ages that you've attached your lips with Taehyung. As you slowly register everything, you realise how Taehyung wasn't deattaching himself nor he seemed uncomfortable. His heated palms rested around your waist, heart beating like a drum roll. You instantly remove yourself and view Taehyung's face.

Embarrassment would be an understatement of what you were feeling right now. His emotionless expression wasn't boosting your confidence either. How to dig a hole, so it can suck you right in? This was the question that your head was chanting.

''I am sorry, I didn't know what came through me.'' You look down, avoiding his gaze.

''This was my first kiss.'' He states matter of factly. You squint your eyes shut out of embarrassment at how casually that just rolled out of his tongue.

''I am so sorry for stealing your first kiss,'' You bite your lower lip, still not looking up. Was he mad? Disgusted? Angry? Possible thoughts were running in your head. You just breached your friendship. He is innocent, but you weren't. You should've been more careful.

He valued his friendship with you a lot, yet you were here to complicate this pure relationship with such complex feelings of yours. Not to mention, you literally locked lips without his consent as well.

''I'm so so sorr-''

''Your lips are very warm and soft.'' He states.

In a matter of second, your eyes immediately bulge out as they stare deeply into his orbs. All the previous disappointment and embarrassment gets replaced with your blushing, crimson cheeks. ''What?!''

He doesn't say anything else other than coming forward by pulling his sleeves to his palm and bring them to your cheeks to wipe your tears down. ''I don't like you crying and I do not understand why you are saying sorry to me.''

''Are you not mad at me for k-kissing you?'' Even the words were coming off as difficult to say.

He shakes his head. ''It was my first kiss, but I did not hate it.'' He claims, ''Although it lasted less than I have seen in the movies.''

You felt the loss of words, to say the least. Feeling shy was out of the equation now, all you wanted to is scold him for making that comment. ''Okay shush! enough of this conversation, let's go home!'' You yelp, already turning your heels to walk away. Now feeling salty at him for enjoying the kiss and make you even more flustered.

''But I had more questions about it,''

''Shut up!'' You scold, furiously walking forward. Taehyung had many questions so he begins to pick up your pace like a curious puppy. ''Don't expect a next time! Cause that's deffo not happening!''

''Ah, but why?'' He slightly whines.

''TAE!!''

•Time skip to the dorm•

You lay down under your blanket still aggressively blushing at the recall. Why on earth did you think it was a good idea to do it? You sneakily peep, lifting your head slightly from the blanket to look over what Taehyung was doing.

You see the man laying down, staring at ceiling above. He wasn't wearing any shirt as usual since the temperature of the night was fairly high. You wondered if the tension between you two contributed to raising temperature cause your body felt like it was burning in hellish fire.