18| Oop, the proposal

Oop, The Proposal
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

You enter the lecture hall mindlessly. Thinking back to the morning incident, you do not realise when Jiah was waving at you. The grandma's words were still fresh within your head.

"Yo! I'm right here!" Jiah begins to flap her arms before your eyes. You blink a few times to snap back to reality.

"Oh, Hi!"

"Hmm... where were you yesterday?" Jiah questions straight, without beating around the bush.

"Me? Oh, I was at...with Taehyung." You say, not wanting to speak too much about your experience.

"Where?" She becomes curious.

"Sh, you talk too much, the class is about to start!" You direct her attention to the professor that just entered the hall.

"I'm not done with you! I need full info after the class. Also, almost everyone in the campus is talking about your date with V."

"Date?! What the-" Your squeal was silenced as the professor demands silence from the class.

"What the fuck?!" You whisper-yell to your friend.

Jiah smirks instead, "I do see the way V acts around you! He totally likes you. I'm telling you,V never acted like this before and I can't believe he is going to ask you to be his girlfriend tonight!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"V!" You walk past all the people in the corridor who were passing you judgemental stares and slam open the V's door.

"Hey!" The male smilingly passes you a greeting. However, your eyes enlarge for a split second before closing itself and turning around with complete embarrassment. After all, you caught him changing his pants, while his shirt was yet to be put on.

Followed by a laugh, "First you have no manners and barge into someone's privacy, and then turn around because you're flustered, hmm?" He teasingly speaks.

Biting your lower lip, you huff. "I'm mad at you." You state clearly.

"Me?" He comes near your ears and whisper. You flinch before looking at him. Thankfully he was fully dressed now.

"Yes!" You say, flamingly. "Why does everyone know that we are going on a date?"

He smirks, "So we are going on a date, huh?"

"That's not what I mean! I meant we are not, I'm just treating you dinner cause..." You lookout for correct words. "For..."

V patiently and smirkingly waits. "For telling me where Taehyung was!" You smile brightly, proud after finding what to say.

"As much as I remember, it was my condition to go out for a dinner." He winks.

"I don't care, can you get ready quickly, I'm hungry." You ramble out. "And explain everyone that it's not a date. I don't want any of your jealous chicks up my ass."

"I mean..." He stretches, "I would rather be up your ass than anyone else,"

You visibly cringe at his words, "Ew! Shut up!"

"That was gross." You hear a second voice. You turn around to reveal Jimin, coming out of the bathroom. His wet hair tells you that he was showering a mere minute ago.

"See even he finds it cheesy."

Jimin and you both share a laughter only to pull his legs. "Okay now, go take her to dinner, or else I would do it," Jimin elbows you lightly in a sly manner.