26| Talk of the town

Talk of the town
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Taehyung requested Mrs Long, the warden to move out of his room right after the disastrous date. He didn't say anything to you. No hint of bashing, screaming, blaming or verbal abusing, nothing. He simply wished to be in his own personal space.

He's been successfully ignoring you and everything related to you. Waking up at exactly 8:30 am, he gets up and enters the bathroom of his new room. After doing all the expected routine, he peacefully and calmly gets ready to come out of the room and prepare his journey to walk to his lectures.

However, his surroundings weren't as peaceful and calm as he was. He could feel the inner skin of his body heating up at the constant whispering of the people. Usually, some people who knew about his conditions would've passed him side glances. But today was slightly different; not only people were straightforwardly glaring at him, but also openly gossiping about him.

The constant eyes seemed to be at the brim of his neck. He felt claustrophobic to the point that he couldn't feel himself breathing. He closed his eyes and remember what you taught him once; 'focus on your breathing, and do not pay attention to what people has to offer. Only focus on your well being.'

Coincidentally enough, you were also walking to your designated lesson, when you catch Taehyung at your sight. You look around and now people were pointing at you. "Tae?!" You reach him without a second thought.

This is what you feared. People's reaction to him and his reaction to these cruel humans.

"Look, it's this girl I was talking about!" One of the girls spoke, loud enough for Taehyung to hear it. "How is she even dating him? Isn't he abnormal?"

"Stop it!" You beg angrily at the people constantly breathing down his neck. "Just stop it!" You breathe heavily before holding Taehyung.

Usually, he would yearn for your touch, for you to hold his hand, however, his hand harshly yanked yours off his body. "Please, do not touch me. It's a request." He pleads, humbly, breaking your heart apart.

You promised yourself you won't cry, but could you help it? You watch your supposed boyfriend getting up and carrying on his walk after composing himself.

You were seated on the ground, not caring that atleast thirty-two people were staring at you. However, one of them finds himself coming near you. At your dazed self, you see a hand being forwarded in front of you. "V?"

He weakly smiles at you. After seeing you not taking his hand, he sighs before kneeling down to your level. You look at him with teary eyes. "He didn't take my hand..." Your lips trembles as you choke a sob out. "He doesn't like me anymore..." You knew you sounded childish, but did you care? It was breaking your heart seeing the person you love to ignore you like this.

V sighs once again, patiently waits for you to stop crying. Seeing you not stopping after crying for over five minutes, he takes your hand and envelope you into a hug. "He will come to you,"

"Are you sure?" You cried more.

"Yes."

Harsh, selfish people were still there, battering their eyes over you, now whispering more about how were hugging a different man than your so called boyfriend. But you couldn't care less about these fucking people and seek comfort from your friend.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

You waited for Taehyung to come out of the lecture hall impatiently. It didn't occur to you how long the session would last, but you were still not going to take the chance of missing him again by leaving.