24| Dating

24| Dating

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

''Hey, Kook!'' You cheerfully beam at the chef before. It was around the time for Jungkook to close down the restaurant. It was Sunday, therefore he called it a day earlier than usual. You came visit before Taehyung came to pick you up for the date tonight.

"Someone is breaking my heart today," Jungkook jokingly cries while looking up and down. You put an extra effort to look decent tonight due to a special person, hence the dashing man before you didn't think twice before boosting your confidence.

"Who do I kill?" You return the same amount of enthusiasm.

"For now you're killing me," Jungkook narrates with a dramatic turn. "Who would've known you would end up with Taehyung and not me?" He sobs, sliding a finger under his eyes.

You give a quick glare at that, "Okay, not going to lie, I saw that coming. I saw how you looked at Tae from day one!"

You gasp in surprise. "No way! I never!" You try to deny it. Jungkook takes off his waist apron before taking a seat next to you.

"Please, except Taehyung who barely knew the meanings of feelings, everyone pretty much could read how much adoration you have for Taehyung. Well, didn't know if it was romantic or not but I had faith in you!" He pats your shoulder while grinning like an idiot. "Besides, It's almost been a year that you guys became friends? It's not the earliest you fell for him you see."

"Hmm, you have a point there, also what's in the house today!" You expectedly say, running both your palms together like an eager child. He always made you try his new experiment with dishes everytime you came to visit.

"Woman, you're going on a date! If you fill your stomach here, what are you gonna do on your date?"

"But, a little starter won't be too bad..." You try to nudge him to convince but the handsome male won't budge.

"If you want my food, next time come on a date in my restaurant or bring yourself here so we both can have a date instead," He winks.

You chuckle at his habits. "Honestly be grateful that Taehyung loves you probably more than me, otherwise I wish he gave you a little lesson for flirting with me!"

"Oh please," Jungkook gets up to clean the counters. "Your man is much more possessive over you than you actually think!" He talks as he wipes down the bar.

"Do you want me to help?" You offer, like you always do whenever you meet him. You usually come to hang around after his working hours and help him close down while catching up about his day as well as yours.

"Madam, you look enchanting tonight. I wouldn't dare to make such fine lady work. That would be a crime against humanity." He flirts once again before bowing dramatically. You slap your forehead in return before giggling.

"You're honestly too much, Jeon Jungkook."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

V and Jimin, on the other hand, searched their entire cupboard in the search of a suitable suit. Jimin, being the sneaky man he was, smoothly spied on you, just to witness how fancy you were aiming for to dress yourself. Seeing the silk, lavender dress that fell slightly above your ankles, while a long slit forecasting your attractive legs, he was sure that suit would be a perfect option for Kim Taehyung.

V did not want anything to go wrong on the day that his brother anticipated the most. If that meant he would spend his entire day grooming Taehyung and force Jimin to partake, then he will do it without a second breath.