9|Swim and Slip

Swim & Slip

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"That was the exhausting!" You let out the heaviest breath as you walk out of your night class. Jiah pushes your weight followed by a small giggle.

"Walk! And let me walk too!" She laughs. "Get to the dorm at least!" She urges. Your eyes were almost closing down. "What's the time?" You ask.

"Late enough,"

"Ugh! Jiah!" You whine. "Okay it's 9pm, pretty early but looking at you seems like you won't last a minute."

Ugh.

You somehow stumble inside the dorm room. As you walk inside, you find the room empty. By looking at the time, you knew very well Taehyung was doing his night routine to prepare to sleep.

Your worn out body at last slam against the bed. You let out a little satisfactory sigh in order to welcome the comfort that your messy bed offered.

Your nostrils abruptly flares at the delicious smell of soap and cologne. "Mmm," you open your eyes only to reveal a robed Taehyung coming out while drying off his wet hair.

"Hello, Y/n." He greets casually while you forget to greet as you shamelessly stare at the good looking face. Why did God make him so deliciously handsome?

"Tae!" You whine, gaining attention from him. "I'm so tired."

He simply nods, not knowing what can he do with that information. "Don't you just nod!" You frown.

"Oh, I get it." His head clicks. "My apologies, did you want to rant again?" He innocently asks.

You slam your face to the pillow. "No. How about you give me a massage?" You smirk.

"I disagree. That's a bad idea knowing my phobia of-"

"Shush! I know, but you gotta face the fear. Plus I think you're getting better with the whole touching thingy!" You state, getting up slowly.

Only with you. He thinks. He realised he didn't mind anymore when you accidentally held his hands or getting close to him invading his personal space. He, however, did still minded when others did.

"Let's go to a massage parlour!" You propose.

"I don't want to go out." He panicked, although his panic was not shown through his face, his heart was rushing internally without you knowing.

"We have a parlour in the bottom floor! Swimming pool too!"

"No!" He rushes out. "I don't want to go!" He gets up, now his body reacting faster than he could control. His hand shook vigorously and head spun at the thought of sharing that public space with others, without his clothes on, under a vulnerable condition.

"Oh no! I'm sorry! It's okay!" You rush out. You run to his drawer and get the medication. Grabbing a glass of water, you offer the medicine to him. He takes it to gulp the pill down and drink water while you soothingly rub his back. "It's okay," You whisper.

"Thank you." He coughs, after calming down.

"I'm sorry, it was late and I knew no one was gonna come to the pool now. That's why I asked." You apologetically mumble.

Taehyung didn't wanted the panic attacks to come out like that. He knew if he said no, you wouldn't force him yet his body betrayed him once again. "I didn't mean to get.."

"It's okay." You smile. "Looks like I'm going to be sleeping tonight! Maybe next time we can go to the pool."

Taehyung thinks for a while. "If no one is there then I do not mind." He abruptly speaks as you were about to turn.