Sudden News: Pt 1/ Sodapop imagine

You hummed a song you liked as you cleaned the dishes in the kitchen.
"You don't have to help, Y/N." Darry suggested, "I got it covered."
"No, it's alright Darry Berry." You smiled, "You go take a nap, I know you're tired from work. Besides, I like helping out."
"If you say so, thanks." Darry chuckled.
"We're back!" Steve announced as he walked in.
You just finished washing the dishes, great timing. Steve, Two, and Dally filed in. Johnny and Pony were already sitting on the couch. But Soda wasn't there.
"Where's Soda?" You asked.
"He's working overtime." Steve answered as he lounged back onto the couch, "He needs the extra money so he's cleaning up the place. My arm's bothering me a plenty and I'm beat so I didn't stay behind this time. Miss your honey bun already?"
"No!" You playfully slapped Steve's arm.
"Do you know what time he'll come home?" Pony asked, "I need to do an interview for school."
"Probably in an hour." Steve thought.
"In the mean time, let's watch 'toons while we wait." Two said eagerly, turning on the TV to Mickey Mouse.
You headed back to the kitchen to see if there was more cleaning to do. While you put the dry dishes back, Johnny walked in.
"Need help?" He asked politely.
"I'm alright, Johnny-," You were cut off with sudden nausea. It didn't feel like any normal stomach ache, you felt so sick it was actually painful. You gasped groaned and clutched your stomach and mouth, losing balance and accidentally dropping a plate. The plate loudly shattered into pieces.
"Y/N!" Johnny exclaimed fearfully. The gang came rushing in and to you.
They noticed you looked like you were about to throw up so they acted fast and quickly took you to the bathroom. You threw up so long you thought it would never stop. Darry and Pony stood by your side, you guys were close as siblings. Darry rubbed your back as you continued.
"Dallas." Darry commanded, "Start the car, we have to take Y/N to the hospital, this seems serious. Two, help me with Y/N. Everyone else, head onto the car."
They all nodded and did as they were told.
"Y/N, we have to stand up now." Darry told you, "Can you do it?"
You nodded weakly and Two and Darry helped you in the car.
"This never happened before. I feel so sick." You held Darry's hand as you started to cry.
"I know, we're gonna find out, Sis." Darry said.
"What about Soda?" You said, "H-He's not here, what if something bad happens?"
"You're gonna be fine." Darry reassured, "We're gonna find him after."
You guys reached the hospital and you were taken to a room.

~half an hour later~

Sodapop wiped the sweat dripping down his forehead and let out an exhausted sigh. The heat plus the extra work that day made him crave escape.
"I wonder what they're doing right now." He talked to himself happily as he walked inside the gas station to clean the floors.
Soda thought about the gang playing cards, then he thought about you only. He realized he'd been working more lately and you both haven't been somewhere fun together in a while.
"I'll take her somewhere tomorrow!" He said giddily.
"Soda! Soda!" A voice shouted outside.
Soda glanced outside to see who was calling him. He spotted two people running in the the distance. As they got closer, he noticed it was Steve and Two-Bit. They were out of breath and about to collapse of exhaustion.
Soda rushed out of the door to meet them.
"Guys? What's wrong?" He questioned.
"It's...it's...Y/N...oh, I can't...breathe." Steve managed to get out between pants.
"What?! Spit it out!" Soda shook Steve with worry.
Two stepped up to tell Soda. When Soda heard the news, his eyes widened and the broom he was holding fell to the ground with a smack.

You walked out of the hospital with the rest of the gang, speechless. So was everyone else.
"Where'd Steve and Two go?" You asked quietly.
"Dunno." Dallas said, "They took of without saying anything to us."
"I...I'm gonna go on a walk." You said, "I'll see you guys tomorrow."
"You sure?" Darry asked.
"Yeah." You nodded your head. Nothing seemed to feel real.
You kept walking forward as you became lost in your thoughts.
"What do we say to Soda?" Pony said, fiddling with his hands.
"No clue." Darry shrugged, "But, I guess it's his choice maybe. He has a job and responsibilities, and Y/N and him are happy together. Sure, he's young, but I think it's good. Whew, this is too much to handle."
"Let's go to the DX right now and tell him."Pony suggested.
Darry nodded when-
"Y/N!" Soda yelled, running towards them with Two and Steve by their side.
"Soda?" Everyone asked in unison.
"We...told...him and brought...him!" Steve gasped and collapsed to the ground with a groan.
"So you know?" Johnny asked.
"Yeah." Soda said as he caught his breath, "Wait, where's Y/N?"
"Oh no, she left to go on a walk earlier!" Pony panicked, "Now we don't know where she is and-!"
Soda immediately took off running to find you.
"Wait, but she could be anywhere!" Darry yelled but Soda kept sprinting.
"Come on." Darry ordered everyone.
They all took off to follow Soda, Two and Steve whined tiredly.
Soda's lungs burned and he could barely breath, but he kept running to find you.
"Y/N! Y/N!" He called out.
Then he spotted a figure near the park he instantly knew it was you.
Tears started forming in his eyes, blinding him a bit but he ran faster.
"Y/N!" He yelled your name as loud as he could.
You turned around and gasped. When you saw his wide grin, you smiled too.
Once he reached you he spun you in his arms, holding tightly. You both started laughing and crying loudly. People stared at the scene.
"I'm so happy, I'm so happy!" Soda bawled as he showered your face with kisses.
"You know?" You asked, "How'd you find me?"
"Steve and Two left to find me." Soda said. His lip started to quiver and he gave you puppy-dog eyes, "They told me you were pregnant!"
You laughed and hugged him.
"It's sudden, but I am." You said, "And it's a hundred percent you!"
Soda laughed and knelt down to kiss you belly.
"How many months left?" Soda looked up at you.
"They said about eight." You thought, "This is so bizarre."
"We're gonna be parents!" Soda squealed once more, "A little me! Or a little you! Baby clothes and shoes! Play time! And the gang will be their uncles! Gah, I want this baby already!"
The gang came running with smiles. They congratulated you and even started thinking baby names.
You weren't scared at all anymore because Soda was going to the there for you every step of the way, you loved him dearly.