Disney Surprise/ Two-Bit imagine

"Hey, Babe." You heard Two-Bit softly say while he shook your arm a little, "Wake up."
You stirred awake and opened one eye.
"What is it?" You asked.
He was giddy and biting his lip.
"I have a surprise." He said in a sing-song voice.
You hoped this wasn't a prank. You raised an eyebrow and narrowed your eyes at him.
"Okay, I know you think this is going to be a prank," Two said, "But this isn't, it's legit. It probably might be one of the greatest surprises ever."
"Just tell me, Babe." You said, eager to hear what he has to say.
He took a deep breath. Then he threw his arms up in the air.
"We're going to Disneyland!" He exclaimed.
"What?!" You exclaimed also, suddenly wide awake, "But how?!"
"Like a month ago I said out of nowhere that I wanted to go to Disneyland and everyone wanted too. We all scrapped together a lot money and now we can all go!"
"When?!"
"Tomorrow! Surprise!"
You jumped up from bed and hugged him. That was the greatest surprise.
Both of you really wanted to go to Disneyland together. The only problem was that it was super expensive.
Hearing Two say those words felt like ecstasy.
You both started dancing and chanting "We're going to Disneyland!" like you were both little kids on Christmas.
You pulled him in for a kiss.
"Thanks Babe." You softly said into his lips.
He gave a little chuckle and kissed you again.

It was four in the morning the next day. Everyone in the gang planned to leave early for the road trip. Darry was driving one car and Dally drove the other.
You and Two barely slept last night because of how excited both of you were.
The road trip took about two days. You were getting antsy and impatient, so was Two.
"Are we there yet?" Two groaned as he lightly banged his head on the window.
Last time he said this was five minutes ago.
"For the last time Two," Darry grumbled, "We have an hour left. So quit bothering me and shut your trap."

You all finally reached the hotel you guys were staying at. It was so close to Disneyland.
But you wouldn't get to go until the next day.
At last, they day had came.
You and Two had matching clothes. He wore Mickey Mouse ears and you wore Minnie Mouse ears.
Darry told everyone to stay all together so we wouldn't get lost.
You all awed at the magnificent buildings and attractions.
But when you looked over the sea of people, you spotted the top of Cinderella's castle.
You've always wanted to be up close in person with it. It was one of your dreams.
"Two!" You squealed as you pointed at the castle and shook his arm.
He smiled when he saw it and took your hand. He walked a little faster and weaved through the crowds of families.
You reached the castle and your jaw dropped.
It was even bigger up close.
You've only seen the castle in pictures, now you were there.
While your eyes were glued to the castle, Two had another surprise up his sleeve.
"Y/N." He said softly behind you.
You turned around and he held your hands into his.
He started to get down on one knee.
Your eyes widened, was he doing what you think he was doing?
He dug into his back pocket and pulled out a small box. He flipped it open and it revealed a beautiful ring.
You covered your mouth and gasped, tears started to form in your eyes.
The gang started freaking out and strangers stopped to watch.
"K-Keith." You stuttered.
"Y/N," He said your name again in a soothing voice, "We've been together for a long time now. Everyday that passed, my love grew stronger for you. I love everything about you. From your unique personality, to your goofy laugh. I love waking up and seeing your gorgeous face. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. So, will you be my Minnie to my Mickey?"
You fanned your eyes which flowed tears of joy.
You were ugly crying now.
"Yes!" You exclaimed.
Everyone cheered and clapped around you, but the gang was louder than everyone else. Well, most of it was from Soda and Steve.
He slipped the ring onto your finger.
He stood up and pulled you in by your waist, giving you a passionate kiss.
The crowd started to cheer even more.
You laughed into the kiss.
Two pulled away and spun you around in his arms, your legs swinging off the ground.
You felt like you were floating.
He carefully put you down.
"We're getting married!!!" He announced.
Everyone cheered again.
"I love happy endings!" Soda sobbed loudly as he hugged Pony.
Two kissed you again.
"I love you, Y/N." He whispered into your lips.
"I love you too, Keith." You whispered back, "So, how long did you rehearse that wonderful speech? I know you don't talk like that."
"Hehe, you caught me." He chuckled, "Ever since we were raising the money, I decided that here was the best place to propose to you. So I practiced my speech in front of a mirror everyday for hours."
"Aw, you're the best."
"What can I say?"
You both held hands and walked around the park.
You noticed some of the little kids that watched him propose started following both of you.
"Hey," You said, "We have an audience."
Two chuckled as he spun around.
"You guys are like Minnie and Mickey." A kid pointed out.
"No, like Cinderella and Prince Charming."
Both of you chuckled.
"Yes we are." You replied.
Two pulled you in for yet another kiss.
"Aw." The children gushed in unison.
"Shall we go have some fun, Minnie?" He asked as he smirked.
"We shall, Mickey."
You both had a magical day together. It was a day that you would never forget.