The halloween party

Pony is bouncing his ball in his hand and onto the sidewalk while walking back home from school. He let out a heavy sigh because he had to study for three tests and finish his project by Monday.
"I hope I can have some peace and quiet over the weekend." Pony talked to himself.
He finally reached his house and walked up the stairs to the door.
He opened it and immediately stopped when he looked inside.
"Uh," He spoke nervously, "What is this?"
Dallas, Soda, Steve, and Two were decorating the house. Well kind of, and Two never does work so he's just lounging on the couch while talking to them.
Steve is carrying multiple beer packs in his arms, Soda is decorating the house with cheap Halloween stuff and colors and Dallas is moving some of the furniture.
"Hey, Pony." Soda greeted him, not looking away from his decorations, "How was school?"
"No, don't ask me about school." Pony said, "You ignored my question and I asked first, what is this?"
"What do ya mean?" Dallas asked, dumbfounded.
"All this!" Pony said with frustration as he pointed at all the things they were doing.
"Oh," Dallas said, "A party, duh."
"Halloween Party!" Soda added.
"Almost every gang is coming soon." Steve explained, "There's gon be endless beer, food, and partying! It's gon be wild!"
"Wild?" Pony sighed, "Great, yeah that's-that's just great. But Halloween is next week, of all days, why today?"
"Cus this Halloween is on a weekday." Two responded, "Better to throw it on the beginning of a weekend than on a Wednesday. Who knows, this party could last all weekend. Even Darry was up for it which is surprising."
"That's nice." Pony sighed again, forcing a smile, "Totally don't need silence to study and do school work, it's perfectly fine."
Pony made his way to his room and started working on his homework.
A few hours later, he heard greasers coming over. It sounded like a lot of them.
Loud music started blasting from the living room. Screams and cheers from the people couldn't even be blocked if you covered your ears.
"I can't work!" Pony groaned, slamming his head on the table.
He picked up his pencil and was about to try to start working again when the door burst open.
Pony jumped with a yelp. Drunk Two-Bit in a Mickey Mouse costume was with two other blondes, giggling and making their way to the bed and not noticing Ponyboy in plain sight.
"Hey, I'm working here!" Pony yelled, "And that's our bed!"
"Too bad buddy." Two slurred, "We're gonna be here all night! Best head out before we get spicy, unless you want to join?"
"Wha-ugh!" Pony with disgust.
He quickly picked up his work and slammed the door on the way out.
Pony jumped up to see the front door of the sea of teenagers and saw that he couldn't be able to leave outside. It was impossible to get through. He also thought that Darry wouldn't let him outside this late either.
Pony sighed and tried to find somewhere he could work.
Pony winced at the loud music blaring. He squeezed through crowds of people in costumes to get to the kitchen, he was starting to get hungry.
People were screaming and dancing, bouncing Pony around the room without even noticing.
When he walked in, Soda and Steve were there together along with their girls. Steve was dressed as a wrestler and didn't wear a shirt, he too liked to show off his muscles.
Soda make a zombie costume by hand. He cut wholes in his white shirt and borrowed makeup from Sandy. He still managed to look hot even as a zombie.
There were some other greasers too. They all chanted "Chug!" over and over again to a greaser drinking alcohol from a plastic cup. When he finished, every cheered and he passed out.
"Hey Pony!" Soda said with a smile, "Party's going great!"
"Did I ask?" Pony quietly mumbled.
"What?" Soda asked, dumbfounded.
"Nothing, I just said that party did look great."
Pony shuffled his way around the people and made his way to the candy bowl.
"Joining the party?" Soda asked, "Where's your costume?"
"I'm not joining the party." Pony said, "Our room got invaded and I have nowhere else to work."
"You're not joining?" Steve asked, eyeing Pony.
"No." Pony looked back, "I just want a Snickers bar and get back to work."
Pony grabbed a king sized Snickers bar out of the bowl but his hand was slapped by Steve, making him drop the chocolate bar.
"Ow!" Pony exclaimed.
"Can't have the candy if you ain't joining the party!" Steve said, "That's our property."
Steve towered over Pony and started getting hostile like a rooster.
"Okay fine!" Pony sighed, "I'm not gonna take some because I'm not joining this nice party."
"Why can't you Pony?" Soda whined.
"Nothing." Pony lied.
"Okay, what's wrong Pony? Something is up."
"Nothing." Pony said in a grey tone, "Everything is fine. The party is spectacular."
"It doesn't sound like you are."
"Well, I feel perfectly fine."
Pony was about to leave when Soda grabbed him and locked him in his arms. Then he tossed Pony to Steve who held him tighter.
Pony tried squirming and squeezing out of his grip but nothing worked.
"You ain't leaving if you don't tell me what's wrong." Soda said, crossing his arms.
"Great." Pony said, "Fine by me."
To pass the time, Pony tried working on his homework when Soda knocked it out of his hands.
"Hey!" Pony whined.
"You get your work back when you tell us what's wrong."
"No!"
"Tell. Me!"
"No!"
Pony tried his hardest squirming and wiggling out of Steve's grip.
"Nuh uh!" Steve grunted as he strained to keep Pony under control.
They both started moving away from the kitchen and into the living room. Pony was using all his strength to wiggled out. He finally managed to get out a little bit but then Steve locked him again it accidentally grabbed his neck.
Out of reflex, also out of nowhere, Pony grabbed Steve's arm and hurled him over his head. Steve fell hard on a table that smashed under him.
Everyone fell deadly silent and looked at Steve and Pony.
"Oh my-wo-Steve!" Pony stammered out, looking at his hands, "A-Are you okay?!"
Steve slowly got up from the ground with a groan. Then he leapt up.
"Hah!" Steve replied happily, "I'm fine!"
Steve stood up and everyone gasped at the sight of his face. His nose was bleeding everywhere.
"Haha nothing to scared of, I'm fi-," Steve winced and touched his nose, "Never mind, it's broken-OW!"
Soda walked Steve to the bathroom and Pony watched with worry. Everyone immediately went back to partying like nothing happened.
~two hours later~
They finally found an empty room to talk. Steve held an ice pack against his red nose and hissed every once in a while.
Pony sat on a chair and fiddled with his hands.
"Pony, tell me what's wrong." Soda said sternly and crossed his legs, looking like a therapist, "No more passive aggressive stuff, the truth."
"Okay, I have a lot of school work and I'm under a lot of pressure." Pony confessed, "I needed silence and peace but then you threw a big Halloween party when it's not even Halloween yet. You all invaded my personal space and I can't even work anymore. Next time, can you guys ask my permission too? Not everything has to be approved by Darry, I live here too. Also, tell me a few days before, not last minute or preparing it already, so that I could prepare for the party myself."
"Oh, sorry Ponyboy." Soda grinned sheepishly, "You're right, for now on I promise to ask and tell you."
"Thank you." Pony grinned.
"Why didn't you tell us in the first place?" Steve grumbled, "Could've avoided all this and I wouldn't have gotten myself thrown onto a table and get my nose bashed."
"I just don't want to cancel your guy's plans." Pony scratched the back of his head, "You guys were so excited about the party and I thought that you'd be mad if I said I want it to happen. So keep it all in, I just chose the passive aggressive path to hint you guys on how I feel. I guess that didn't work. Sorry."
"None taken." Soda smiled.
"Not me you ain't." Steve said as he walked over to Pony, "I'll keep your promise and accept your apology on one condition."
Pony gulped and chuckled nervously.

Pony was standing in the middle of the dance floor but he wasn't dancing, only standing irritatingly surrounded by everyone.
Steve had put him in a horse mask and forced him to join the party for an hour. He couldn't get back to work yet until that hour was over
"Dance Horseman!" Steve drunkenly yelled at Pony, "Or else you ain't leaving the party!"
Pony heavily sighed and started lazily dancing.
After the hour, Pony couldn't go to his room because Two and the ladies were still there. He ended up doing his work on the lot, maybe even slept there. Johnny even came to join him later because it was so crowded and loud. He could still hear the party from the lot all night long.

What the house be looking like tho 😳

Hehe this based off that Parks and Rec Halloween episode