Accident/ Darry imagine

You sat in the small closet, curled up into a little ball while sobbing into your arms.
Your boyfriend, Darry, got into a fight with you. You accidentally dropped the dishes on the floor, making Darry snap at you.
He grabbed your wrist tightly, his nails dug into your skin. He went face to face with you. His eyes were cold.
"You're so fucking clumsy, Y/N! You had one job! Just carrying these! Now I gotta clean this mess and buy new ones. Ugh, why can't you do anything right for once?"
His loud, threatening voice scared you. He never yelled or got mad at you before.
Fear and tears filled your eyes.
"Darry, let go, it hurts!" You whimpered.
Guilt swept through Darry. He immediately let go of your arm, it had red marks.
"I-I didn't mean t-," He said as he began to walk towards you.
You ran away and hid in the closet. You climbed on top of the boxes inside and cried, leading to now.
You continued sobbing into your arms.
"Y/N? Y/N!" Darry called out for you, "Where are you? Please answer me!"
He went into the room and he heard you crying.
"Y/N?" He asked as he walked to the closet door. He put his hand on it, "Are you in here?"
You sniffed in reply.
"I'm so sorry." He said, "I didn't mean to yell at you. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry. I understand that you hate me now. Just please, come out. I want to see you."
You opened the closet but you still stayed inside.
"Baby doll..." He said when he saw you. He only called you that when you were sad, "I'm such a big idiot, why did I do this to you?"
He touched your red wrist and you flinched.
"Sorry..." He said as he backed away, "I'll leave you alone now."
He started to walk away.
"Wait!" You cried as you jumped out of the closet and grabbed ahold of his shirt.
His spun around in surprise.
"Don't leave me, Darry." You said, crying, "I'm sorry too. I'm the one who dropped them. I know I'm a nuisance to you, you have every right to be mad at me."
You kept holding onto his shirt tightly. Darry carefully pulled you in his big arms, hugging you and stroking your hair as you buried your face into his chest.
"You aren't a nuisance, baby doll." He softly said, now he started crying, "I shouldn't have gotten mad, it was an accident. I love you so much, Y/N. I'll stop arguing with you from now on."
"Thanks Darry." You whispered, "I love you too."
Both of you cuddled together on the bed until you fell asleep.