Our Little Angel: Part 2/ Dallas imagine

Okay this is a very long one. I got so caught up in it :p

The whole gang including you were watching T.V.. You were laying in Dally's arms, rubbing your giant baby bump.
You felt a kick.
"Ooh!" You exclaimed.
"What? What? What's wrong? Is the baby coming?" Dally asked, frantically.
"Relax, it's just a kick." You assured him.
He sighed and went back to watching the movie.
"How are you, Y/N?" Pony asked.
"I'm good. I just want this baby to get out of me." You groaned.
The gang chuckled. Suddenly, something liquid gushed out of you.
You gasped loudly and looked down. There was water everywhere on the couch and it soaked your pants.
The gang got up and looked at you, they were horrified.
"Well, great timing." Two joked.
Soda smacked him in the stomach.
Dally got up and went full on boss mode. He was prepared and calm.
"Johnny and Pony, time her contractions. Everyone else, help me get prepared to go to the hospital."
Pony and Johnny sat on both sides of you. You felt a sharp pain take over you. You gasped and closed your eyes.
Pony looked at the time and held your hand. Johnny rubbed your back in circles.
"Breath." Johnny said, softly.
You did as he said.
You sighed of relief when the pain faded away.
You watched everyone moving around the house, packing everything and getting them in the car.
Dally called the hospital.
A few minutes later, you felt another sharp pain. It was worse than the last.
You cried out and gripped Pony's hand, hard but it wasn't intentional. Pony winced and looked at the time again. Johnny was comforting you.
"How far apart?" Dally asked Pony.
"Five." Pony replied.
The baby was coming in quickly.
"Come on let's get her in the car." Dally said.
You couldn't walk so Dally carried you, bridal style.
"I can't believe this is happening, we're gonna be parents, man." Dally said, smiling.
Dally put you in the backseat along with Johnny and Pony.
Darry and the others followed behind.
You felt another contraction. You screamed in pain. You gripped on the car handle.
"Dally!" You screamed.
"Hold on, doll." Dally said.
He was going fast, taking sharp turns and stepping on it when he had the chance.
You reached the hospital. They quickly rushed you to a room and prepared you to give birth.
"Okay, the baby is about to come out," The doctor said, putting on his gloves, "Are you ready to push?"
You nodded. Dally held your hand.
"You got this." He said in a low voice.
You smiled.
"One, two, three push!" The doctor said.
You pushed and you felt an overwhelming pain take over your body.
You screamed and clenched Dally's hand.
You were breathing hard as you relaxed your body. Dally tucked your hair out of your face and wiped the sweat off your forehead.
"Okay, one, two, three push!"
You pushed again. You felt weak and tired, but you kept pushing.
"Dally." You whimpered as you relaxed.
"You're almost there." He said softly.
"One more push. One, two-,"
You didn't even wait. You pushed and felt the baby come out.
There was no sound. The doctor gave the baby to the nurses quickly. They were talking frantically but you couldn't understand what they were saying.
Dally was looking at the baby. His eyes were wide and he was stiff as a board.
"Dallas, what's wrong? What's wrong with our baby?" You asked, panicking.
He didn't answer, he was still looking forward.
"Dallas!" You shouted, "Please! Answer me!"
He looked at you, he was horrified.
"It's not breathing." He finally said.
Your heart almost stopped. You didn't get to see your baby. You looked up to see the nurses.
They were talking and moving fast.
They left you two, wondering what was going to happen.
Then everyone stopped. The doctor slowly walked to you.
"I'm so sorry." He said sympathetically.
"What? What? What happened? Is the baby okay? Please tell me it's okay." You kept asking.
"Your baby passed away. It was suffocated by the umbilical cord. We tried our best to save it. It's too late."
Everything felt like a dream, no, a nightmare. Nothing felt real. You were breathing fast. You shook your head and your eyes were wide.
No, no. It can't be. You thought.
You thought that Dally would lash out but he was surprisingly calm. Dally had tears streaming down his face. He clenched his fists and looked at the doctor. He took a deep, quivering breath.
"I wanna see it." He said in a deep voice.
The doctor nodded. The nurse carried a limp baby in her arms.
"It's a girl." She said, sadly.
Dally wanted a girl. She gave her to you guys. You carried the baby in your arms. She looked exactly like Dally.
There were soft sobs coming from Dally. He touched her face and her tufts of hair.
Tears fell from your face and onto the baby's soft cheek as you examined her little features.
"What do we call her, our little angel." Dally asked.
"Angel sounds like a good name. Our little Angel." You tried smiling as you touched her face.
The baby was just alive an hour ago. Now she laid dead in your arms.
You had to stay in the hospital for a few days because you had to get stitched up. The gang wasn't allowed to come in so they went back home. They didn't know what happened.
When you were ready to go home, Dally drove you to the Curtis house where you were supposed to meet the gang.
You didn't feel anything. You just felt empty and numb. You touched your stomach where the baby used to be.
The drive was silent. You and Dally didn't speak a single word.
You both reached the Curtis house. Dally opened the door and the gang turned their attention to you.
They were smiling at first but when they saw your faces and your empty hands, they were confused and worried.
"What happened? Where's the baby?" Two-Bit asked.
Tears started to flow down your face and onto the floor. You covered your mouth with your hand and sobbed uncontrollably. The gang got up and quickly went towards you. You weaved around them and ran to the bathroom.
You kept sobbing. Your baby was gone. You sat down on the bathroom floor and curled up.
A few minutes later, you felt ready to go outside.
You opened the door and walked to the living room. Johnny saw you and quickly ran to you. He embraced you.
"I'm so sorry, Y/N." He said, sadly, "You would have made an amazing mother to that child. A mother that I've always wanted but never had."
You hugged him back and sobbed into his shoulder.
Dally was telling everything to the gang. He was crying and running his fingers through his hair. "She wasn't breathing! I didn't know what to do! They told us that she got suffocated!" Dally explained.
Soda stumbled back, covering his mouth and shaking his head.
Steve was getting more horrified as he heard every single word from Dally's mouth.
Pony hugged him and rubbed his back.
"She was dead in my arms, man!" Dally sobbed.
Soon you felt everyone hug you. They were all crying too.
"No parent should ever see their baby pass away." Darry said to you two.
You were thankful to have really good friends. They stayed with both of you and helped you heal from your loss.

It has been exactly a year ever since that day, you recovered from your loss. So did Dally.
You were sitting on the porch, looking up at the sky, smiling.
Dally sat next to you and put his arm around you.
You held his hand.
"Happy Birthday, Angel." You said, softly.
"A year old, I can't believe it." Dally chuckled.
You rested your head on his chest and Dally kissed the top of your head.
Dally then put his hand on your new baby bump. You guys managed to have another one.
A few weeks later, you gave birth to a healthy, baby boy.
The gang gushed over him.
"Future greaser right there." Two-Bit said.
"Wow, he looks like you Dal!" Johnny chuckled.
"Dal 2.0" Steve laughed.
"He looks very healthy! Great job you two!" Darry congratulated both of you.
"Aw wook at him! He's so adowable!" Soda gushed.
"Hehe, he's so small!" Pony said, poking the baby's cheek.
"So what's his name?" Johnny asked.
You and Dally looked at each other.
"William." You said in unison.
Everyone smiled. You all decided to go back inside to have some cake and celebrate. You were last. You decided to stay outside a little.
"Meet your new baby brother, Angel." You said softly, looking at the sky.
The sky was covered in clouds, but then you saw a ray of sunshine pour out. The sun slowly parted away the clouds, making everything bright. The sun's warmth on your skin felt like a hug. You smiled ear to ear.
"Mom will always remember you, our little angel."