Our Little Angel: Pt 1/ Dallas imagine

You guys were having a party at the Curtis house. Everyone was having fun.
You were with your boyfriend, Dally, on the couch. You were both watching Johnny beating Pony at Black Jack for the fifth time.
Normally, you would be doing everything at a party. But you felt a little different. You thought you might be sick or something. You decided to lay back and relax.
"Are you okay, Y/N?" Dally asked, "You used to have fun at a party like this."
"Eh, I don't know. I don't feel like it." You shrugged.
Dally looked at you, worried. You never acted like this. Then he shrugged and continued watching Johnny.
Suddenly, you felt nauseated. It hit you like a punch in your stomach.
You held your stomach and groaned. You covered your mouth. You had to puke.
The gang turned their attention to you.
"Excuse me." You said as you bolted to the bathroom and slammed the door.
You quickly went to the toilet and threw up.
That was strange. It just came out of nowhere. You didn't have a stomach bug.
You were finished throwing up. You still didn't feel right. You flushed the toilet and washed your mouth.
You opened the door to see the gang surrounding you.
Dally put his hands on your shoulders.
"Y/N, are you okay? Are you sure you're not sick?" Dally said, worried.
You looked at the rest of the gang. They all had a worried look.
"I-I don't really know." You replied, it was the truth, "But I think it's best if I head home now."
"Okay." Dally said.
You said goodbye to the gang and Dally walked you home.
You had no idea what happened. You still felt weird.
You laid on your bed, staring at the ceiling. You sighed and got up to use the bathroom.
There were no more toilet rolls so you rummaged through your cabinets, looking for them.
As you were searching, you found a pregnancy test.
You stared at it. Maybe you could try it.
You did the test and looked at the reading.
Positive.
Your eyes became wide. Your hands were shaking.
You were pregnant. That's the reason you felt so different. You weren't sick.
You touched your stomach. You couldn't believe that a baby was inside you.
You ran your fingers through your hair. You weren't ready to become a parent. You weren't ready to raise a child. You didn't know what to do.
You've only been with Dally and no one else so it was his. You kept trying to remember if you and Dally didn't use protection. You guys always used condoms. Maybe there was a hole in one.
You groaned. One mistake, it was all that took.
You didn't know what to tell Dally. He didn't like kids. You didn't think he was ready at all. Would he leave you if you told him?
You shook your head to get a grip.
You had to tell him. You can't keep your pregnancy a secret for long. But you were scared for your life.
You couldn't sleep that night. All your thoughts were bouncing around your mind, keeping you awake.
It was now morning. You had to go tell him. You reached the Curtis house. Everyone was gathered outside, hanging out. Dally was on the porch, smoking and talking to Johnny.
You felt butterflies in your stomach as you walked closer to him.
He saw you and waved. You waved nervously back.
He got up and walked to you.
"Hey, doll," Dally said to you, "Wanna get something to eat?"
You ignored him. You gulped.
"Dally, I have to tell you something." You said, your voice shaking.
"I'm listening." He said as he took a long drag from his cigar.
"Dal...I," You began. You took a deep breath, "I...I'm pregnant."
Dally looked straight at you, dumbfounded.
"What?" He asked.
"I'm pregnant, Dal," You said, tears forming in your eyes, "It's yours. I'm so sorry. I know you don't like kids. I understand if you want to leave me."
Dally was in disbelief. You wiped your tears and turned to leave.
You felt him grab your arm. You turned around.
"We're gonna have a baby?" He asked, a smile forming on his face.
You sighed with relief. You nodded and smiled.
He pulled you in and kissed you. Then he bent down and kissed your belly.
He whooped and spun you around in his arms.
The gang was watching you guys, they were confused.
"Hey, what's going on Dal?" Johnny asked.
"I'm gonna be a dad!" Dally shouted, waving his arms around in the air.
The gang congratulated us and they hugged you.
Two-Bit asked to feel your belly but you instantly said no.
Dally took care of you throughout your pregnancy. He bought you food for your cravings. He even went out in the rain to get you food. He didn't get into much trouble because he wanted to be with you and the baby.
He comforted you when you felt sick.
You thought he was going to leave you but he was doing everything to keep you happy.
"Hey, Dal?" You asked him one day.
"Yeah?" He replied.
"I thought that you were gonna leave me when I told you about the baby. You didn't like kids. But you didn't leave, why?"
He sat there for a moment.
"Well," He said, "My old man was never there for me. He doesn't even care about me at all, man. I hated that. I wished I actually had an old man like Mr. Curtis. When you said that you were having one, I didn't want to be like my old man. I didn't want to leave the kid like what he did to me. I want to be the dad that I've always wanted to that kid. So it doesn't end up like me."
"Oh, Dally," You said as you hugged him, "I love you."
He hugged you back and put his hand your big baby bump.
"I want it to be a girl." He said.
You put your hand on top of his.
"We'll wait and see." You chuckled.
Both of you fell asleep, cuddling and in love.