Little Kids/ Johnny imagine

WARNING-  extreme angst

Little four year-old Johnny tripped and collapsed to the hard concrete of the sidewalk.
He let out a cry of pain and held his knee.
You looked back and ran as fast as you could to him with your tiny legs. You guys were playing tag and Johnny was it.
"Johnny!" You bent down to get a better look of him.
"Owie." Johnny whimpered as he felt himself edging into a sob.
You looked down and saw he was clenching his leg, he had skid his kee. You slightly gasped but got a hold of yourself.
"Iz okay Johnny, up up." You reassured him, reaching your arms to him.
He shakily grabbed your hands and you pulled him up carefully. He hopped on his good leg and gripped onto you for support.
"Wanna go home?" You asked.
He shook his head.
"Curtis house?" You asked.
He nodded his head. It was only a block away but it went by slowly.
Johnny sat on the couch, looking at his dangling legs. He sniffled and wiped away his tears as he traced circles on the bandaid.
You climbed up with a strain next to him.
"Waz wrong?" You ask.
"Still hurts." He pouted his lip.
You furrowed your eyebrows in frustration, thinking what could help him. Then an idea struck.
"Johnny, Johnny." You tapped his shoulder, "I know what can make the pain go away!"
He looked at you with his big eyes in anticipation. You leaned forward and planted a little kiss on his lips.
Johnny's eyes seemed to grew wider as a squeak emerged from inside of him.
"There!" You grinned innocently dumbfounded, "My momma said that a kiss would help the boo-boo go away!"
"Uh, I think that was suppoz to go down there." Johnny said quietly, pointing at the bandaid.
You tilted your head, then after a minute you finally realized Johnny was right. And what you did.
You blushed heavily and nervously looked away. You scooted away from him a bit and his your face.
"Oops." You said, "I'm sorry. That didn't help at all."
Johnny looked at you and started to smile a bit.
"Um," he scratched his cheek, "The pain is away, I think it did help."
"Really?" You asked, a smile growing across your brightening face.
"Mmhmm." Johnny nodded, "Thank you, I'm all better now."
You laughed and hugged him. Johnny was taken back but he immediately started to hug back.

~

Johnny's pale body lay on the hospital bed. His breathing was barely noticeable and his eyes were closed shut.
You held onto his arm that was cold as ice.
"Johnny," You spoke softly, hiding your sadness, "I'm here baby, I'm here."
Johnny's eyes fluttered open and a little smile crept onto his face.
"Hi, Y/N." He spoke in a hoarse whisper.
Just hearing his voice now made the tears flow. You burst into a soft sob.
"Don't cry Princess." He softly said with sad eyes.
"You're leaving me, aren't you." You said.
Johnny stared at you in silence.
"Yeah." He finally croaked out.
"No, no!" You cried out, "Y-You can't! Y-You're coming home in a bit, you'll get better. I know it!"
"I'm so sorry, Y/N." He whispered as a single tear rolled down his cheek, "I have to leave you, I don't want to, but I have to. Go on without me."
"I can't do that Johnny!" You sobbed, "I don't want you to leave, I-I'll do anything to make you better! I'll do anything to make the pain go away!"
Johnny suddenly grew weaker and his eyes couldn't hold open anymore.
"Goodbye, Y/N." He whispered quietly.
He exhaled, but never took a breath. His head sank lower in the pillow and his arm went limp.
"No, Johnny!" You gripped onto his arm, "Please! Stay with me!"
No answer. You cupped his face and kissed him one last time. But nothing happened.
Your eyes widened at the sight of his dead body. Once a boy, now an object.
With shaking hands, you carefully lifted his back up and held him close to you. You bawled into the soft tufts of his hair and hugged him.
He didn't hug you back, but lay lifeless in your arms.

okay oooouch that is not a happy ending sorry 😬 Since Christmas is nearing, all the stuff I'll be posting is funny and wholesome Christmas stuff. No more angst, at least, not in a bit.