Popcorn/ Two-Bit imagine

You and your friends decided to watch a movie tonight at the drive-in. You all sat in the plastic seats and began watching yet another cheesy beach movie. You didn't mind though because you loved hanging out with your friends.
Midway through the movie, your stomach growled. You craved popcorn and a coke.
"Hey," You said to your friends, "Y'all want some popcorn? I'm buying."
"Sure." Two of your friends say.
You got up and weaved around the seats and people.
You waited in line, counting your money and tapping your foot.
"Watch where you're going, greaser!" You heard a guy snarl in front of you. You looked up and saw that a greaser was facing a couple of Socs. The greaser had apparently cut in front of the Socs and shoved them. It had started a fight.
You just rolled your eyes. It wasn't the first time this happened. You got irritated because they were holding up the line.
Finally, they left to fight outside.
Whew, now I can get my food, You thought, Finally...
You got the popcorn and your soda, a smile grew on your face.
But when you spun around to go back to your friends, someone was standing right behind you.
Just your luck, you bumped into them and fell to the ground. All your popcorn wasted and your coke spilled on your shirt.
You wanted to snap at the person who you bumped into but instead, you were polite.
You took a deep breath to calm down.
"Oh shit," The guy exclaimed, "My bad, here."
He reached his hand out to you to help pick you up off the ground.
You looked up at him.
He had rust colored, greased up hair and side burns that stood out. His grey eyes were humorous and tough, yet caring. He wore a Mickey Mouse muscle T and a black leather jacket. He had a wide face and body but it was very good looking.
You finally took his hand and he helped you up.
You looked down at your white T, it was stained brown with coke. Your popcorn was all scattered across the floor.
"My bad." He apologized again.
"Naw, your good." You sighed, sad because of all your food gone.
"No, it ain't. I'll buy you some popcorn and a coke to replace it."
"No, no it's fine." You chuckled, shaking your hands.
He didn't listen. He took out some money and pulled you with him to the line.
It was only a few minutes until he bought you the food.
"Oh wow," You smiled, "Thanks!"
"No problem, girl." He said, giving you a goofy grin while cocking an eyebrow.
His look could make ladies all around him swoon, and it was working for you.
You chuckled nervously and looked away.
"I-I've never actually caught you name." You said, nervously.
"Name's Keith, but everyone calls me Two-Bit." He replied.
He took your hand into his, making you blush a little.
"What's yours, pretty girl?" He asked.
"Y/N."
"That's a nice name."
He kissed the top of your hand, lightly.
You were internally screaming. He read your thoughts and chuckled in spite of himself.
"Well, I'll see you around, Y/N." He said.
"Yeah, you too, Two-Bit." You chuckled awkwardly.
He walked away to a group of greasers and you went back to your friends with the food.
"What took you so long?" Your friend asked.
"I met someone." You smirked.
Your friends gasped.
"Who?" They asked, scooting closer.
"His name was Two-Bit, he bought the food for me and kissed my hand."
Your friends started to gush.
On the other side of the theater, Two-Bit and the gang sat to watch a movie.
"Hey, Two." Dally said.
"What?"
"You hitting on that chick? The one who bumped into you?"
"Yep!" He grinned proudly.
The whole gang started to laugh, fading the grin off his face. They all knew that Two was a playboy. He never cared for chicks, they thought. But now, they were wrong.
Two-Bit saw you differently than all the blondes he dated. He started to grow feelings for you. Then he sighed and stood up. He left to go to the other side of the theatre so he could ask you out.