One of us/gang imagine

First of all, today is the day after the 25th of March so happy 38th anniversary to the outsiders movie!!!! I couldn't get it on the dot but I tried. So what a better way to celebrate then post a gang imagine but first I have something to acknowledge so pls read.
Sorry I post so rarely. I'm stressed with school, personal life, and the news in the US. If you haven't heard, Asians are being targeted by white supremacy. Being Asian American and a woman, I feel paranoid to walk on the streets of cities. I have been called slurs and stereotypes, one being corona virus when I'm Filipina American. Like Johnny, I kind of have a temptation to bring a switchblade if or when I go to a big city or town. Usually, I'm not political or passionate about news stories. I hate talking about stuff like these in a conversation. But dehumanization is increasing and it's really scary and getting me emotionally personal. Asians as well as Asian Americans are being killed and harassed because of our looks and the virus. This has to be heard, I'm not a strong speaker but I am a strong writer. So this imagine is for all Asians/Asian Americans and those who are interested, you don't have to read this short imagine, just know the things that are happening now.

But, this story also applies for other races too. In fact, this imagine is for all the good people in the world. Let your voices be heard.

(Don't worry, I'm currently making more light hearted and funny imagines so all the serious doesn't pile up.)

WARNING-This one is a lot more mature; racial slurs, violence, and language

But wait for the wholesome  ☺️

You and your family recently moved from (any northern or eastern Asian country of your choice), down to Oklahoma, US. The process was dreadful but you finally made it and settled down. You were ready to have a better life but felt miserable having to move because you had to leave all your friends, family, and the comforts of the country. Anxiety and fear started to swell up too because you were an odd one out, especially in a prominently white area. Sure, the houses were cheap and you were able to have a better life and education as an Asian American woman, but cons started to weight out the pros the more you stayed.
Your alarm blasted into your ears, waking you up for the first day of school. The air was warm from the early summer morning but you shuddered under your sheets. You were anxious to the bone. You've barely went outside  ever since the beginning of summer when you moved here and all the times you set foot outside, you've gotten strange looks on the streets. Your once burning confidence had died in an instant. All your old friends were not there by your side, you were truly alone in a new world. You even questioned, did I even belong?
You hung your head low and shyly walked up the stairs of the school, hoping to swarm fo students wouldn't mind you. So far, it was working. At least, you thought it was.
First period was starting and you were assigned to sit in the front of the class. Yay. You sat stiffly and minded your own business. To pass time, you pulled out your notebook and started sketching.
"I like what you're drawing." I voice spoke next to you after a bit.
You look up to see a boy, not really tough looking like all of them. Younger too. His long hair was greased and squared back. His gray-green eyes stared curiously at your paper.
"Thanks." You replied quietly with a smile.
"You're new?" He asked.
You nodded.
"What's your name-?" He started to ask but was interrupted.
"All right class, settle down!" The teacher hushed the entire class, "When I call your name, say here."
One by one, names were called swiftly and efficiently with no mispronunciation until it was your turn. The teacher squinted at the name and stumbled with the words. You had to correct her but she still got it wrong blankly.
Other kids started to snicker, making you turn reddish pink.
"I think your name is nice." The boy whispered.
You looked at him with surprise, then looked down, shaking your head. He leans in to whisper more, "If it makes you feel better, wait 'til ya hear my name."
You doubted him slightly until you heard the teacher call out, Ponyboy Curtis. That couldn't be his name-
"Here." He called out. Your eyes widened and you looked around to see if anyone laughed. No one.
"Yeah, everyone knows." He whispered, "But it's still weird."
You started to smile, feeling some sort of comfort around him. You could trust him.
Before you knew it, the period was over.
"Well, it was nice meeting ya." He said.
You nodded as if saying "you too", you still didn't rust your words yet, "So, wanna meet up at the front after school?"
"Mmhmm!" You nodded again.
"See ya then." He waved then headed down the hall.
You watch him get playfully tackled by two boys a lot older and tougher than him. But they looked close.
Your smile faded as you soon saw you were now alone. Walking down the halls, nobody looked like you. You felt like a black sheep in a flock of white ones.
Everyone in the halls took a glance at you, some whispered to their friends and laughed. Some turned away with disgust. Every step you took, you were wondering what you were doing wrong and if there was something wrong was you. No one said anything to your face, but the hiding talk and gossip made you feel smaller than before.
You were relieved that the day had finally ended, time felt too slow. You walked out the entrance, searching for the same boy in the crowd. You felt a tap on your shoulder and you looked to see him smiling at you.
"Hi." You start to say.
"Hi." He says back, "Say, are ya doing anything? If not, wanna come to my place?"
You blushed hard and scooted away. Pony tilted his head in confusion then his eyes widened when he realized he caught his tongue.
"Wait, wait, not like that!" He exclaimed, also turning red, "We just always have friends over and we hang out! My friends will be there too and my brother would kill me if I even did that!"
You started to snicker and it turned into a laugh. Pony smiled and sheepishly chuckled.
"YOOO POONY!" A guy yelled behind you two.
He ruffled Pony's hair violently.
"Hey!" Pony groaned, "Stop it! I just greased it earlier."
Pony yelped when another boy slapped the nape of his neck.
"Steve!!!" He snapped.
"Whoops." Steve sarcastically said with a grin.
"Guys, stop." A smaller boy walked up.
You haven't seen him before, but you felt a connection with him too. You felt a wave of relief when he actually looked kind of similar to you. He had black hair, black eyes, and tan skin. When he finally saw you, he smiled and waved. You waved back.
"You must be the Asian everyone's talking about." The boy with side burns pointed at you.
"Two-Bit!" Pony glared at him.
"What?" He asked with confusion, "I am stating the truth, ain't I?"
"Don't mind him, he's Two-Bit Mathews. Real name's Keith Mathews." Pony introduced blankly.
"Pleased to meet ya!" He grinned happily, extending his hand to give you a handshake.
You took it hesitantly and he shook the living daylights out of you.
"Hey." The other boy said coolly.
"That's Steve." Pony introduced, "And this is Johnny."
Pony referred to the smaller boy which gave an acknowledging nod.
"I've actually invited her to hang out at our place." Pony explained.
"That sounds fun." Two agreed, "Ya like Mickey Mouse?"
"Uh..." You stood dumbfounded.
"Dude, I don't think she knows English!" Steve whispered at Two but you heard it.
"No, no." You started to speak up, "I can speak fluently. But it's my accent that I'm insecure, people don't understand me that well and people judge me."
"Oh, my bad." Steve laughed to cover his embarrassment.
"But there's nothing wrong with your accent." Pony shook his head.
"Mmhmm." Johnny agreed, "I actually think it's cool! You speak different languages perfectly and you've been across the world! Wow!"
You smiled widely, maybe you were going to like it here.
"Sure, I'll come." You told Pony.
You guys walked down the streets, past the neighborhoods and buildings. Johnny piled you with questions about your home country.
"When did you move?" He asked with childlike wonder and innocence.
"Start of summer." You replied.
"What's it like there?"
"It's like America, but more-um, tropical, yeah. Food is different, transportation, and more."
"Ooh, what's the food like?"
"Way different than here. Most are natural and very comforting. Why are you asking me so much haha."
Johnny's gaze turned serious.
"I've never been anywhere other than this town. What I'd give to explore other places better than here."
"Oh. Is it really that bad here?"
"For me at least, and for most here. But it has some good. How different is your old neighborhood?" Johnny asked with curiosity, he wanted to know so much.
"A lot different. Not this scary." You admitted.
"Yeah, this is basically the hood." Steve added, "Not safe to walk alone, especially territories with Socs."
"What are Socs?" You ask.
"Socs are higher ups. They're the rich kids who think they can do whatever they want with no shame. While us greasers are low and poor, but we are tough. Those cruel bastards should get what they deserve, it's a good thing we're stronger than them in a rumble."
He kicked a stone as hard as it could and it launched like a bullet, bouncing and skidding down the street.
"But don't worry, you got us greasers to keep ya company!" Two hopped and grinned at you.
Silence filled the air as you continued to walk down the street. You felt...confused, happy but confused. You didn't know why.
Howling and whooping startled you from your daydreaming session. There was a squeal of car tires and a honk, it was getting close.
"Speak of the devil." Steve grimaced, looking up like a hound.
"W-What?" You asked with worry.
"Socs are in our territory again." He spat curse words and names as he searched the neighborhood carefully to see where they'd pop up.
"All right, get ready to kick their asses!" Two had a determined grin while cracking his knuckles.
Johnny gulped and stumbled back, his breathing was growing fast. Pony stayed calm but he searched around too. You stayed next to Johnny, by the context of these so called Socs, they didn't seem human.
Everyone's necks snapped when two mustangs sped and skid across a corner. The mustangs were filled with a bunch of tough guys the same age as you all.
They pulled over sloppily in front of you guys and hopped out, slapped across the face with smug smirks. There were a staggering fifteen of them total and only five of you.
"We're outnumbered!" Pony hissed.
"That don't matter. We can beat their asses, and look, they're drunk."
They reeked the smell of alcohol. As they walked, they stumbled. But the alcohol made there eyes looks sinister.
"Whatcha doin in our territory?" Two questioned coolly, fixing his black leather jacket, "Last time I checked, this place was reserved for the toughest and best fighters. Oh wait, that's us."
They completely ignored him. Instead of focusing their attention on Steve and Two, they all were glaring at you.
"Finally found the broad." One Soc chuckled, "See, this the one I was talking about that was in my home room. The prostitute from China town. Acts like she fit in here."
Your heart sank. You continued to say nothing but you stepped back, huddling next to Johnny and Pony.
The Socs guffawed at their friends comment.
"I bet she don't understand a word ya sayin, man!" Another Soc laughed.
"Alright," The first Soc shrugged, "I'll get on her level then."
He bent his legs a bit, lowering himself to your level. He then took the ends of his eye lids and stretched them out and then acted like he had buck teeth.
"Ching Chong!" He mockingly spat at you.
The Socs burst out laughing, starting to copy he movements. A lump was caught in your throat and anger mixed with sadness started to rise deep inside of you.
"Look, she's turnin red!" One pointed out, "I thought all em' China men are only one color, yellow!"
The lump grew bigger and you clenched your fists so tightly, they were shaking and tight. Their laughter roared loudly for the neighbors to hear. Pony and Johnny watched in complete disgust while Two and Steve had enough.
"Shut the hell up!" Steve growled and approached them defensively.
"Better leave or you'll get a beating from us two." Two crossed his arms and puffed his chest, his goofy attitude disappeared and replaced with a grim look.
"Oh, these greasers are standing up for the ugly broad." One stood high above them, "Why don't you let her answer to us, she can do karate right? Haha."
They made "hwaaaa" noises and chopped the air.
You had it. You took off your jacket and let it fall to the ground, revealing your toned arms. But they didn't seem affected. You glared at them as you started to approach them.
"No-!" Pony whispered, trying to stop you.
You stood in front of Steve and Two, face to face with the biggest Soc. He was way taller so he looked down upon you.
"Lucky for you." You said coolly, "Only one thing you did was true. I have studied some martial arts."
"Oooh, turns out she can talk English!" He simply laughed and slurred, "But let's see if she can actually fight, probably weak like all the broads around here. Maybe the same goes for chicks like you who are meant to be maids."
You exhaled sharply.
"Don't you dare insult me or my culture." You muttered between your gritted teeth.
"Or what?" He cocked an eyebrow, "Gonna massage and paint my nails?"
Your eyes were burning now. Without warning, you kicked him in his jewels at lightning speed.
"OOH!" Steve and Two exclaimed, bursting into laughter while they did.
"RIGHT IN THE PEANUTS!" Two clutched his stomach because his laughter was uncontrollable.
The Soc groaned loudly and fell the ground, shaking and curled up in pain. The Socs weren't laughing anymore, they started to growl at you.
"Go home, I did not intend to fight," You say, "Or I'll be forced to fight back."
They did not listen. They all lunged at you with battle cries and fists. Ever so calmly and smooth, you manage to dodge then and hit them just enough so that they aren't injured but not mobile.
"She's badass!" Steve marveled at you with wonder.
"I wanna join too!" Two whooped and threw his arms up like a little kid.
He ran by your side and helped defend your backside.
"Hold up, not without me!" Steve added.
Johnny and Pony stood gawking at you but you didn't notice by how focused you were.
One by one, Socs came at you but failed to lay a finger on you. Until you saw something sharp point closely to your neck. You stopped, a switchblade. It glistened against the sunlight and the sharp end saw through you soul.
Panting, you froze and found yourself staring back fearfully. The other's froze along with you. Another Soc nobody paid attention to used this opportunity and snuck up on you without anyone noticing. A violent blow to the head by an object made you yelp.
You started to fall forward, your vision getting foggy. You heard Steve barking at the Soc, you actually couldn't tell who it was because everything was getting hazy. Something warm dripped from the back of your head all the way down to your back.
Everything suddenly went back into normal time and you cried out as a Soc held you in an arm lock with the point of the switchblade up to your neck.
"This is what you get!" The Soc growled.
All your strength was gone and now you were trapped. Was this it? A tear rolled down your eye as you thought, Is my life going to be taken away because of how I look?
The Soc let out a grunt of pain and the switchblade was knocked out of his hand. You looked behind you to see a group of guys, none other than the rest of the gang.
"Get outta here!" One of them yelled as they chased the Socs away.
Something warm again dripped onto the ground. Blood. Your vision was blurry to the point where you can only see blobs of color and your hearing made out the numb, muffled sounds of shouting. You felt yourself falling down again in slow motion but you were already unconscious before you hit the ground.