When THEY cry

Soda: Will pretend to be okay but you get hints that he isn't. When you ask what's bothering him he always denies it. He finally breaks and starts bawling like crazy. When he speaks he stutters a lot and sniffles. You hug him and kiss him on the forehead. You also talk to him like he's a little baby.

Johnny: He always comes to you when he's sad and he doesn't hide it. He probably looks like a hurt, sweet cinnamon roll. He sniffles, SO CUTE. You rub his back and he talks to you about it. You listen like a therapist. He likes it when you're there for him and he immediately cheers up because he knows he has you by his side.

Steve: He keeps wiping away his tears and covering his face. He pushes you away and avoids you, saying that he's fine and he doesn't need your help. He doesn't mean that and you know it so you hug him. He melts at your touch. He hugs you back and buried his face into your shoulder. You also give him chocolate to make him feel better and he bawls while eating it.

Dally: He doesn't want anyone, especially you, to see that he's crying. He's a tough man. He deals with it by doing illegal things or jumping and fighting people, but if he's with the gang, he goes somewhere to hide alone from everyone to let it all out. Of course, you know where to find him. He looks like a mess. You don't say anything, just hug him and hold him like a baby. He likes it.

Pony: He tries to hold it in for a bit but then he fails miserably. He starts whining about his problems while crying. He starts getting worse. You tell him to breath and calm down. He can't at first but you slowly guide him by taking deep breathes and closing eyes. He feels a bit better. You hug him and while playing with his hair and you both eventually fall asleep.

Darry: Right when he walks through the front door, he immediately gives you a tight hug and buries his face into your shoulder. Since he's gigantic you might stumble a bit and he hugs you very tightly cus he can't control his strength. He doesn't hold back he just does. He probably cries because it was a super stressful day and he knows you will always be there for him.

Two-Bit: he'd be oddly silent. Like dead quiet. You immediately know something is wrong because he usually has something to say every minute of the day. When you ask him, he tries brushing it off and telling jokes but eventually breaks. His sobs are probably loud and he's crying so much that he chokes. When you ask him if you could do anything to make him feel better, he would look at you like a toddler and ask if you and him could watch Mickey Mouse together. He sniffles the whole time lol so cute