Mine/ Steve imagine

You strolled along the sidewalk on a spring Saturday in Tulsa.
You kicked pebbles and watched as the singing birds fly across the blue sky.
You had finally reached the Curtis House. Everyone invited you to hang out and party a bit. Your boyfriend, Steve Randle, was there too.
You opened the door and immediately bumped into Two-Bit.
"Y/N!" He exclaimed, "Yay! Y/N's here!"
"Right on time!" Soda chuckled, "We were just about to play cards, wanna join?"
"Of course!" You replied as you sat on the floor with everyone.
You sat across Steve and he had a determined look on his face. He was always competitive. You were too.
Dallas sat next to you. He was one of your best friends.
You and Dally talked and laughed while playing cards.
Steve kept glancing at Dally.
Later, you felt Dally breathing on you neck behind you.
You turn to look at him and he was peeking at your cards over your shoulder.
"Hey!" You laughed as you playfully shoved him, "Cheater!"
Now you and Dally were paling around. Steve started narrowing his eyes at Dally.
Dal scooted a little closer to you. Then closer. Now your bodies were touching. You were oblivious that he was trying to hook up with you. You thought he was just messing around. Just plain old Dallas.
Steve's anger was starting to boil. He crumpled the cards in his hand as he watched.
Dal started to put his arm around you slowly. Around your shoulders first. But then he inched his hand lower to your waist and it kept going lower.
Steve couldn't take it. He growled like a dog and pounced on both of you.
He swooped you off the ground, taking you away from Dally.
"She's MINE Dal!" He snarled as he held you close, "MINE YA HEAR!"
"Woah, woah." Dallas said, putting his hands out in caution as if Steve were a wild animal, "I wasn't doin' anything bad."
"Bullshit." Steve grumbled, "You were getting close with her and you were about to touch her ass!"
Dal sighed and put his hands up to surrender. You didn't know what was going on.
Steve kissed your neck and cheek multiple times, marking his territory.
"Mine forever." He whispered into your ear.
You couldn't help but be seduced by Steve's protectiveness.
You blushed heavily and you were speechless.
"That goes for all of you too!" He said as he pointed at everyone.
"Easy, Lover Boy." Two joked, "You made your point."
Still, Steve wouldn't let you go. Everyone started to chuckle as you tried to squeeze out but failed.
You laughed too, you were happy to have a protective and loyal greaser as your boyfriend.