Period/ Johnny imagine

Sorry I've been posting quite rarely now. It's school but mostly I'm working on other books and I get so caught up in writing it.

You instantly knew that the moment you woke up and felt a cramp, it was that time of the month.
"No!" You groaned, "Why today?"
You were invited to the hangout at the Curtis house and you promised you boyfriend, Johnny, to be there.
You planned to where your skinny jeans and cute top but you just couldn't wear it now.
You literally rolled out of bed and grabbed a pair of loose sweatpants and a big t-shirt. Your hair was messily tied up in a bun.
You sighed heavily and walked out the front door to their house. Even though you don't knock on their door every time you visit, you always gently open it, announce your arrival, and softly close it.
This time, however, you loudly barged in through the door and immediately walked to the kitchen, letting the door slam behind you.
The whole gang was in the living room and were startled when you barged in with no warning.
"Hi Y/N." Soda sighed of relief when it was just you.
You gave him a low grunt without looking at them and disappeared into the kitchen.
"What the hell is up with her?" Steve pointed out.
"Did something happen with the two of you, Johnny?" Dallas asked.
"No." Johnny shook his head, "She was happy yesterday."
"Better go check on her before she eats everything in our fridge." Darry said as he came out from the hallway that lead to the kitchen.
Everyone shoved Johnny into the kitchen.
"Y/N?" Johnny asked while peeking, "Baby? Is something wrong?"
"Nope." You lied, "I'm perfectly fine."
"Really?" Johnny asked as he cocked an eyebrow, "You ain't acting like yourself and you pulled out almost everything from their fridge."
You pulled out a pack of coke and a whole cake.
You shrugged and took the food into the living room while Johnny trailed behind with concern.
"Move turds." You said as you squeezed between Two-Bit and Dallas on the couch.
They got annoyed so they just left the couch. That gave you enough room to lay down on the couch with the cake and two open cokes on your stomach. You took the remote and turned on the TV as you took big bites from the cake and chugged your can of coke, crushing it and throwing it somewhere in the house.
"She's eating all the cake." Two grumbled.
"She can have it." Steve said, "I know if I try to take a crumb from her plate, Ima get mauled to death."
"Johnny said she was fine yesterday but now she's a whole new different woman than she was a week ago," Soda said.
"Women are strange creatures." Pony whispered.
You burped loudly and got up to go get more food in the kitchen.
"Y/N, what's wrong?" Johnny asked as he took the food away from your hands, "Why are you acting like this?"
"IM FINE!!!" You yelled in sudden anger.
Johnny's eyes widened and he felt small. Johnny didn't like being yelled at but you couldn't control yourself at all.
You went to go get a glass of water when you felt another overwhelming cramp, worst than the last.
You groaned out in pain as you stopped and cupped your abdomen. You leaned down on the table and cussed.
"Y/N!" Johnny exclaimed with worry, "What's happening? Are you hurt?"
The cramps grew and you felt too weak to stand. You crouched down and cried into your knees in pain, whimpering from time to time.
"Guys, guys!" Johnny called out.
Everyone came rushing in, asking what was wrong.
Johnny was stammering and stuttering everything that was happening to you and he was as pale as a ghost.
"What's wrong with her?!" Johnny started sobbing, "D-Do we need to take her to the hospital?!"
The gang stood there, trying to grasp on what was happening. Then they finally realized why you acted like this today.
Two-Bit, Steve, and Soda burst out laughing.
"Damn it." Darry grumbled as he started walking away, "I thought this was an emergency, you almost gave me even more stress than I already have."
Dallas smirked and let out a low chuckle while crossing his arms. Pony flushed a deep shade of red.
"What?!" Johnny asked, "Guys stop it! This is serious!"
"Nope," Dallas said as he walked over to Johnny, "Innocent little soul. What Y/N has over there is what every woman has to deal with once a month. They turn into bleeding demons for a few days then they turn back to normal. Believe me, every broad I was with were like this."
"Johnny," Pony asked, "They didn't teach this stuff to you in school or somewhere?"
"You idiot." Steve said, referring to Pony, "Johnny ain't been with any other broad or know one other than Y/N. And who even listens in school 'round here besides Pony and Darry?"
Johnny thought for a moment then he remembered someone explaining it to him vaguely in his memory.
The color on his face came back in realization.
You were still crouching and crying from the pain.
"Y/N." Johnny spoke to you in a soothing voice, "Why didn't you tell me?"
"Sorry Johnny." You whimpered, "Sorry I yelled at you, I didn't mean to."
"I know you didn't. Let's take you home. I can maybe spoon you in bed or massage you if you want."
"Okay."
You and Johnny left the hang out early and to your house where Johnny took care of you.