When you cry in front of them

Steve: Will give you food to make you feel better. Mostly chocolate and ice cream. He doesn't say anything, he just rubs your back while you cry and eat at the same time. He kisses your head a few times. The food and him rubbing your back made you calm now. You hug him for thanks and he hugs back.

Johnny: Will listen to what you have to say, like he's a therapist. He listens to every single word. If you don't want to talk, he wraps his jacket around you and hugs you. He tells you things like life does get better and the sun always comes out after a storm and that he's always here for you. You both cuddle :3

Soda: Will immediately hug you and kiss you. He talks to you sympathetically and gives you compliments to make you feel better. He tries so hard not to cry too because you're crying, but he ends up crying and now both of you cry together in each other's arms until you both fall asleep.

Dallas: Full on protective mode. Will ask you if someone did this to you and where to beat him up. If not, he will let you cry on him for hours while he smokes and watches over you. He doesn't move you or get up at all even if he needs a drink or to use the bathroom because he cares about you a lot more than himself.

Pony: He asks what happened and wipes your tears away with his hands. When you don't want to respond, he pulls you in his arms and hugs you, stroking your head and giving you a peck. He takes you to someplace calm and reads to you or watch a sunset together until you're better.

Darry: Will drop anything he's doing to take care of you. He brings you tissues, food, anything for you. He let's you use him as a bed or pillow while he reads the newspaper and watches over you. You end up sleeping on him and he kisses your forehead softly as he wipes the rest of your tears away.

Two: Would tell you jokes and do anything to make you laugh. If it doesn't work, he lets you lay on top of him on the couch as you both watch Mickey. He tells you to let it all out. He holds you in his arms and plays with your hair while you cry and watch TV with him.