Alcoholic/Two-Bit imagine

You laid on the couch, watching the t.v.
You sighed and turned it off, it was late and you were tired. The screen turned black, making the whole living room dark.
You looked out the window, it was pitch black.
You were still waiting for your boyfriend, Two-Bit, you both wanted to watch Mickey while you cuddled each other. He was late for the fourth time that week.
You started to get up to walk to your bed when someone rapidly knocked on the door. You knew who it was.
You opened the door, not surprised it was a drunk Two-Bit.
His cheeks were flushed red and his breath smell like beer. His hair was a complete mess and he lost a shoe.
"I'm baaaaaack!" Two slurred as he leaned on you, "Yah miss me?"
You sighed and pushed him off you and into the house.
"Waz the matter?" Two asked as he went face to face with you.
"This is the fourth time you've gotten drunk and left me in the dust, Keith." You said sternly.
"Babyyy, Don't Keith me." He said as he stumbled towards.
You only used his real name when he was in trouble.
"Save it." You said, "I'm tired of you getting yourself drunk. You're drinking even more now. You're going to kill yourself if you keep this up. You have to stop."
"No!" He said, angrily.
"I'm serious, stop!"
"No! I won't! Stop taking away what's a part of me!"
"This isn't a part of you! Alcohol isn't a part of you. That isn't helping you, it's not doing any good at all! It's poison. Stop being a baby and listen to me for once."
"You can't tell me what to do, woman." He said looking down at you.
"Stop drinking or we're through." You snapped back at him.
He slapped you hard across the face. You stumbled back, holding onto your cheek with pain.
"I GUESS WE'RE THROUGH THEN!" He yelled at you, his voice still slurring from the alcohol.
It was now silent between you too. The only sound in the room was a ticking clock.
You still held your cheek in pain, it was red now.
Tears starting rolling down your face and onto the floor.
Two's eyes widened. He didn't mean to do that to you. He became sober in an instant. He realized what he had done to you.
"Y/N..." He said softly as he walked towards you.
You bolted into the bathroom and locked yourself in before he reached you.
You started sobbing into your hands. Then you looked at the ring he gave you on your finger. With rage, you took the ring off and threw it in the trash.
You sat on the floor, your back leaning against the door as you sobbed.
You felt Two knocking on it.
"GO AWAY!!!" You shouted as loud as you could.
Two felt like his heart was stabbed multiple times. He knew that all of this was his doing.
"Y/N." He said softly, "I'm so sorry...I'm so sorry. I didn't mean that, honest. I was so drunk. The alcohol...it messed me up so bad, I didn't know what to think or do anymore. I hate myself. You're right, drinking is poison and it isn't a part of me. This is all my fault, I make the choice to drink or not...and I always choose wrong. I tried to stop before but I couldn't. Because of my addiction, I hurt you so badly. I'm a fucking alcoholic and I hate it. I just wanna stop...I'm sorry Y/N, please come out."
His voice was shaking, he was crying too. You still sat there as he waited. He kissed the door and muttered "please" over and over again.
You felt bad for him.
You finally got up, you dug into the trash and got the ring back.
You opened the door and gave him a hug.
He sobbed into your shoulder, he felt like a big teddy bear.
"I'm sorry!" He sobbed.
You kissed his forehead and wiped away his tears with your thumb.
"I'll help you, Two." You said.
"Thanks, Y/N." He said as he hugged you again, tightly.

A few months later, Two improved a lot. He struggled but he tried for you. He only drinks at special occasions now, but not as much.
Two seemed happier and healthy, he noticed too.
"Thank you, Y/N. For helping me." He thanked you again, "That alcohol was really a parasite in me."
You chuckled and kissed him, he kissed you back.