Annoy/Soda imagine

You sighed as you finished sweeping the house, now you had to clean the counter tops.
You heard the front door creak behind. You knew it was Soda going to scare you. You smirked and pretended to not notice him. He was about to pounce on you when you interrupted him.
"Don't. Even. Dare." You said.
"Aw, dammit!" He groaned, "How did you know?"
You gave him a kiss on the lips.
"Cus I've known you forever and I'm your girlfriend." You said, "I know everything about you."
"Oh yeah." He said as he put his hands on your waist and smiled.
"So, how was work?" You asked.
"I thought you knew everything about me." He said with a smirk.
"Smartass." You laugh as you pull away to clean.
"For the record, I ain't smart but thanks." He said as he got a coke from the fridge.
You rolled your eyes at him.
"Are you almost done cleaning?" He asked you.
"No, why?" You asked.
"I'm bored and I wanna go somewhere with you."
"After, okay? Give me about thirty minutes."
"Ugh, thirty minutes is like a whole day."
Soda groaned as he hugged you from behind, "Come on, let's go."
"Nuh uh, have patience, boy." You said as you tried pushing him off you.
"No." Soda mumbled as he hugged you tighter.
"Okay, you wanna clean all this?" You said as you pointed at the kitchen, "Or go sit on the couch, wait patiently, and quit bothering me?
He knew he didn't have a choice. Soda pouted and walked to the couch. He sat and waited for you, watching you clean.
He groaned again out of boredom. Then, a light bulb clicked in his head.
Huh. If I annoy her, maybe she'll stop and we'll go out right now! Soda thought to himself, smirking and humming to himself. Brilliant Sodapop, you are a genius hehe.
He started to sneak up behind you, you didn't notice this time because you were in your thoughts while cleaning.
"Boop!" Soda said as he booped your nose.
It made you jump a bit.
"Leave me alone, Soda." You grumbled.
"Boop!" He said again after a few seconds. This time he poked your back, causing you to flinch and make your back straight.
You ignored him.
"Boop! Boop! Boop! Boop!" He kept repeating as he kept booping your nose, cheek, back and sides.
You growled.
"Enough!" You snapped, "I know what you're doing, I ain't going until I finish cleaning now quit bothering me! It won't work!"
You had fire in your eyes and you towered over Soda yet he still had a stupid smile on his face.
You walked away from him and continued cleaning.
Hmm, should've known this was going to happen. Soda thought to himself. Let's take it up a notch, no, let's go all the way. It will work.
Soda cracked his knuckles and cleared his throat.
He pranced over to you with a mischievous smirk.
"Y/N!" He said your name in a high voice.
"What?" You sighed.
Soda took a deep breath. Then the storm came.
"OMAGASH WHATCHA DOIN? CLEANING COOOOOL! HEY HOW DO YA DO THAT! WOWOWOWOW! ARE YOU CINDERELLA? DO YOU LIKE CHEESE? WHY IS THE SKY BLUE Y/N? WHATS YOUR FAAAAVORITE COLOR? BUTTER TASTES REALLY GOOD DO YOU LIKE BUTTER? BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABY ANSWER MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
He kept yelling out nonsense in a shrill voice, he sounded like a three year old. You tried ignoring him at first, but then it was impossible. You tried walking away from him but he always followed behind you like a baby duck. You covered your ears from his yelling but it still didn't block out the sound.
Soda noticed you still didn't budge. He grabbed the cleaning stuff from your hands and ran away, still screaming.
You weren't able to catch him so you sat down, out of breath. He began running in circles around you, still blabbering nonsense.
It's like dealing with a fucking toddler!!!!
You thought. You couldn't take it anymore
"OKAY FINE!!!" You yelled out, "YOU WIN, I WILL GO WITH YOU!"
Soda stopped running and his face glowed. He started jumping up and down.
"Yay! Yippee! Woohoo! Y/N! Whoopy!" He cheered.
You couldn't help but laugh at how he looked like a normal teenager on the outside but he was still a child on the inside.