Greasers...Assemble

Some epic battle music in the background if u want ',;)

"Let's go!" Darry yelled as everyone ran out the door.
It was almost time for the rumble, it might be one of the greatest rumbles of all time.
You and the gang were getting hyped while going to the fighting place. Except Johnny and Dally weren't there because they were with Tim and their gang.
They said they were going to be there.
You all looked insanely cool and tough, strutting along the streets and cracking your knuckles. You guys were prepared for the battle.
You all finally reached the grounds. There was one gang there, waiting. Everyone greeted each other as fellow greasers, allies in battle with the Socs.
Then there was honking and shouting in the distance.
Everyone shot up and became serious. The battle was going to begin.
Socs hopped out of their mustangs and walked over to you all, smirks growing across their smug, dirty faces.
There were more this time and Tim, Dal, Johnny and their gang were nowhere to be seen.
Everyone started to get worried. Where were they?
It didn't matter now, the rumble was going to start.
Everyone lined up, so did the Socs. Everyone faced each other, Greasers and Socs. All eyes had hate in them.
Darry and a big Soc stood face to face. Then Darry quickly punched him, his arm traveling at the speed of light.
Some of the greasers cheered for Darry, you guys got the first swing.
The fight erupted. Everyone was shouting loudly and swinging their fists.
Steve was pouncing on a guy like a rabid beast, snarling. He knocked him down but then he looked all around him, he was surrounded by some Socs.
He stood his ground and eyed them. They lunged forward at him from all directions, Steve couldn't protect his back.
Luckily, Soda did. They fought back to back, defeating them. They smirked and high fived each other. They were a dynamic duo.
Pony was struggling with one Soc. He strained as he tried to get the Soc off of him from the ground. The Soc started to choke him but was interrupted by a boiling Darry.
With one arm, Darry threw the guy across the field and helped Pony up.
"Thanks, Dare." Pony sighed of relief.
"No problem, now come on." Darry said as he fought the Socs that were running after him.
Two was having the time of his life. He was laughing as he beat up some Socs, but then he lowered his guard.
One giant Soc got a hold of him and held him high in the air by his shirt.
Two gulped and chuckled nervously.
The giant Soc clenched his huge fist and teeth, getting ready to punch him. Two closed his eyes, waiting for the impact.
But then you knocked down the Soc before he did. You ran as fast as you could into the Soc, making him fall with a big thud.
He dropped Two on the ground on his butt. He winced as he rubbed his bruised bottom.
"Need a hand?" You asked with a smirk as you reached out to him.
Two chuckled and grabbed your hand. You both ran together and helped the rest of the greasers.
But the fun was starting to turn into worry. The Socs weren't as good fighters as the greasers but there were two times more Socs than greasers in that rumble.
You guys were outnumbered greatly.
Overwhelmed, everyone tried fighting but it was getting useless.
"Shit. There's too many." Steve muttered under his breath as the Socs surrounded all of you.
"What do we do?" You asked.
"Fight to the bitter end." Darry said, holding his fists out.
"This will be the ending of us." Two said.
"Then it will be the most noble ending ever." Pony said.
All you greasers were huddled together, eyeing the Socs and standing your ground. You tried not to let fear take over as the Socs surrounded all of you. They started to laugh in victory.
But you guys didn't feel like losing. Greasers never gave up without a fight.
When the Socs were about to attack, shouting rose from a distance.
Everyone fell silent to listen.
"Wait!" A familiar voice shouted. Everyone looked up to see where it was coming from.
The voice came from Dallas. Tim, Johnny, and their gang were with him, running to save you guys.
You guys smiled and cheered. You were saved.
The Socs has fear in their eyes for a second, then it was anger.
Now the real battle had begun.
All the greasers stayed together, bigger and stronger than ever.
The Socs backed away, leaving a huge space between greasers and Socs.
Dallas was in the front now.
"Greasers!" He shouted, "....Assemble."
Everyone let out their battle cry as they charged the Socs.
Everyone was fighting like there was no tomorrow. Now with the rest of the greasers, it was easier.
Dallas was beating up one guy after another with a smile.
Johnny spotted a wounded greaser being followed by a Soc. He quickly swooped in and saved him last minute.
Tim was laughing at the Socs who ran away from him with fear.
Now the greasers were winning. All the confidence of the Socs quickly died when they realized they were screwed.
They quickly withdrew and fell back. They started running to their mustangs in pain and fear, some limping and screaming. The tires of their mustangs squealed as they floored their cars. They quickly drove away, retreating.
Everyone whooped and cheered. Soda was shaking Steve and Pony like crazy. Steve was howling like a wolf and flexing his muscles.
Darry carried two bit up without any effort and Two his arms in the air.
"Take that you Barbie dolls!" He shouted and whooped.
You and Johnny watched everyone being so excited, chuckling because they all acted like little boys.
Dallas and Tim fist bumped each other, all chill and cool.
All the greasers went to Buck's or the drive-in to celebrate. You and the gang went to the Curtis house to celebrate.
Two brought out some beers and Soda got out the food.
Pony, Johnny, and Soda has coke instead of beer.
"Cheers, guys!" Two said, raising his beer bottle in the air, "To our great victory! Greasers forever!"
"Greasers forever!" Every shouted as we cheered our bottles.
Everyone laughed and partied all night.
"Hey, Dal?" You asked.
He grunted in reply.
"Where the hell were you guys?" You chuckled.
Everyone agreed and looked to Johnny and Dally for the answer.
"Long story short, we were spotted by a cop and he asked us where we were going. He was getting real suspicious and he was wasting our time. We escaped him when he wasn't looking."
Everyone laughed at the silly story.
All the greasers celebrated their great victory while the Socs drowned in their loss.