Jumped/ Sodapop imagine

You were walking down the street on a warm, Spring afternoon in Tulsa.
You came from the bus stop and started walking back to your home, which was about a few blocks away.
You held a couple books in your hands, stressed to have your project done by the end of this week.
You were walking home a little faster than usual, because you were so eager to get your project started.
You were all alone in the streets, or so you thought.
You heard the loud screeching of a car and shifting gears. There was shouting coming from the car, it sounded like they were all guys.
The sound started to get closer behind you. You turned your head around to see that at the end of the street, there was a mustang full of Socs.
You gulped out of fear.
What were the Socs doing in our territory?! You thought.
You saw them holding beer bottles and chucking them out into the streets, they were drunk.
You were a greaser girl, but you weren't very tough like the rest of the greasy girls.
The car was moving towards you, fast. You didn't know what to do, they could still catch up to you if you ran and you obviously couldn't stay still.
You didn't know what to do.
You started to walk even faster. Sweat dripped down from your forehead but you tried keeping your cool. You hoped they didn't notice you all alone.
They spotted you.
"Hey greasy girl!" A Soc spat out behind you.
You ignored him and kept walking.
"She don't look like no greaser girl though."
"Hey baby! Wanna come ride with us?"
They started to cat call you. You saw that in the corner of your eye, they were riding right next to you.
Once you were about to cross the street, they quickly cut in front of you, blocking you from crossing.
They hopped out of the mustang and eyed at your body with lust. They surrounded you as if you were meek prey.
You stepped back, terrified of what they were going to do to you.
"Why don't I take you down to my place, hot stuff?" A Soc said as a smirk grew across his face.
"No, g-get lost!" You yelled angrily at him, stuttering because you were afraid.
"Aw, she's cute when she's mad."
You tried running away behind you but you bumped into a Soc. He grabbed your shoulders and looked down at you, chuckling as he leaned closer. You could smell a hint of alcohol from his breath.
You closed your eyes and whimpered for help.
"Let go of her!" You heard someone yell.
All the attention of the Socs left from you to a pair of greasers running towards them.
They immediately lunged towards the greasers to fight them but they failed miserably.
The two greaser boys that you didn't know saved you.
The Socs retreated and hopped in their mustangs and left, their car squealing from a distance.
You were sitting on the ground because the Soc dropped you.
"You okay, princess?" You heard one of them ask, kindly.
You looked up to see a boy about your age. He had golden hair, combed and greased back. His sky blue eyes looked so joyful and reckless. He had a small smile on his face, his teeth were whiter than the clouds above. His extremely handsome face made him looked like a movie star.
He wore a DX uniform, so did the boy next to him. You knew that gas station, but you never saw those boys working there.
You finally grabbed his hand and he carefully picked you up off the ground.
"Thank you." You said quietly, brushing off the pebbles.
"No problem!" The boy with crooked teeth boasted loudly.
"Aw, shut it Steve. I was here, too." The movie star boy chuckled as he elbowed the boy who he called Steve.
"I'm sorry but I best get back home now. Thank you again for saving me." You thanked them as you started to walk back home.
"Wait!" The movie star boy exclaimed.
You turned your head and raised an eyebrow.
"You shouldn't be walkin' on these streets alone. I can take you home, being in a pair is safer than being alone."
"No thanks, I'm fine." You refused his offer.
He wouldn't take no for an answer.
"I don't want you to get jumped again. If I wasn't there, who knows what would've happen to you."
He had a point. You sighed and agreed. A smile grew on his child-like face.
The other boy said he'll meet him later at his house, leaving the two of you alone.
The walk was mostly silent. He looked around the neighborhood for trouble while he chewed a toothpick between his teeth.
"So," he said, breaking the silence, "I never caught your name."
"It's Y/N." You replied, "What's yours?"
"Sodapop, it's okay you can laugh. It's my real name. People call me Soda for short."
You actually liked his name. It made him stand out in a good way.
"No," You said, shaking your head, "I love your name."
He could tell that you were telling the truth. He grinned and you smiled back.
You reached your house. You almost missed it because both of you were talking.
You were a little sad, you wanted to talk with him more.
"Well," You sighed, "We're here."
He glanced at your face and saw that you looked down.
He had an idea.
"Hey," he exclaimed, "Why don't you come to my place? We have chocolate cake, made it myself. Our greaser pals like to hang out there everyday, you can come and go as you please."
You liked that offer, and besides, the project could wait.
"That sounds fun," You agreed, "So where's your house?"
"Right over there." He said, pointing at a house at the end of the street.
You slightly chuckled to yourself. All this time, you never saw a boy like him around and he was living right down the street.
Come to think of it, you saw some greasers hanging outside that house and in the yard before, a couple times actually. You knew some of them.
"Well," You said, "Let's go."
He chuckled and you both started to race each other to the house.