Forever/ Dallas imagine

Warning-this imagine contains some swearing, references to intercourse, and serious events that might trigger someone so proceed with caution
I want to try more serious and dramatic stories for a bit. Also, this story is a long one. I was going to make it into two chapters but I realized I have less parts to worry about

(You are a Curtis sister in this story hehe)

You grinned as you took the cookies out of the oven. The warm smell of sweetness and chocolate swept through the air of the kitchen. All chocolate was how Dallas liked his cookie, but he especially loved it when you made it.
Still fresh out of the oven, you put them on a plate was went to the living room to serve them.
Everyone got up immediately to have some. Everyone but Dallas who was missing. Your smile turned into puzzlement.
"What's wrong, sis?" Soda asked as he grabbed two cookies from the plate.
"Dally isn't here." You replied, looking down, "He said he'd be here early. Ugh, I barely get to see him now because he says he's busy."
"I bet he's comin over here right now." Steve mumbled through his mouth full of cookies, "And when he does, you two lovers will go at it like bunnies!"
You instantly turned red and you felt Darry, Pony, and Soda's eyes on you. You weren't the youngest but you were the smallest and Ponyboy wasn't a child anymore.
"We've never even done it once I swear!" You exclaimed, "I've never even done it before! You're gross, Steve!"
You chucked a pillow at him.
"I get that a lot." He chuckled.
"I'm actually kinda jealous." Two sighed, staring at his cookie, "All the millions of relationships I've had were never real. You and Dal have a relationship that is even more real then Steve's gap between his teeth."
"No! Fuck you!" Steve shot up, "That's the thing I'm sensitive about!"
Steve playfully tackled Two and somehow, Soda got wrapped up in it. Pony and Johnny escaped the loudness to smoke on the porch.
You and Darry simultaneously shook your heads with a sigh.
"Yo, what's going on in here?" The voice said as the door opened.
"Dal!" Your face brightened.
"Hey, Y/N!" Dallas chuckled back.
You went up to kiss him and he kissed back. But he pulled away quicker than usual. You just shrugged it off.
Dallas took off his leather jacket and slung it over the couch.
"Whew, I underestimated the weather." He said.
He walked into the kitchen and came back with an ice cold coke.
"Thanks for the coke." Dallas said to Darry, "Just came to stop by for a bit."
"But you said that you were going to stay!" You protested, "And you just got here!"
"I know, but Tim told me last minute that he needs me to help plan a gang fight. I'll come back in a bit, I promise."
You pouted and sighed.
"Okay." You gave in, "Wait have a cookie before you go, your favorite kind."
"I'll grab some later, gotta head out." He shook his head.
He never turned down your cookies.
"Dal?" You said to him before he stepped out the door.
"Yep?"
"I love you."
"Yeah, see you later." He said hurriedly and closed the door behind him.
You watched him run down the street with a grin. Now you definitely knew something was up.
"Darry? Does Dal seem different to you?" You asked.
"No, well, it's probably nothing. He and Tim hang out often." Darry patted your head, "Don't worry."
But every fiber of your body told you that you needed to worry. You sighed and let it go.
There's no point. You thought, Dallas is good to me. I love him and he loves me. He's probably paling with Tim right now. And he'll be back soon and yay.
You turned your head to see Dallas' jacket still slumped on the couch. You thought about running over to give him it. Then again, he's coming back. But he never goes out without a jacket.
"Darry!" You called for him.
"Yeah?!" He called back from his bedroom.
"Dal left his jacket, can I bring it to him?! I'll come back!"
"No. No going outside. Dal will be back."
You groaned and crossed your arms.
"Y/N!" Soda hissed.
You tilt you head and look behind you.
"You can go, just leave quietly so Darry don't notice." He smiled widely, "And be careful, stay away from trouble and come back."
"Thank you." You hugged him.
You grabbed the jacket and tip toed out the door.
"Where are you going?" Pony asked. You forgot he and Johnny went out to smoke.
"I'm giving Dal his jacket, why?" You admitted easily, it wasn't like you were doing a crime.
"Alone?" Pony asked.
"Uh, yeah."
"But that ain't safe!" Johnny protested.
"Yeah!" Pony agreed, "We'll come with you, won't we Johnny?"
Johnny nodded and both of them hopped off the porch to join you.
"Okay." You sighed, "But we have to be quick."
They both nodded. You guys walked down the streets to find Dal and Tim, wherever they were. You were in the lead while Johnny and Pony trailed behind, lighting each other's cigarettes. Johnny suggested going to Buck's where Dallas often hung out and it wasn't that far. You caught sight of the building and your ears perked up when you heard Dallas' distinct laugh.
All three of you sped up and you searched for Dal like an I Spy game. You finally say his tall figure in the parking lot.
"Da-," You instantly stopped with a gasp.
Dallas was with another girl.  No, not a girl. A beautiful woman. And Dallas was making out with her. The woman sat on the car hood while Dallas was standing in between her legs which wrapped around his lower back like vines. They kissed roughly with giggles and roamed their hands around each other's bodies.
"I love you." Dallas growled hungrily in between the kiss. Dallas never told someone that he loved them verbally, he only saved that for you.
You dropped the jacket. Your heart had fallen on the ground and was stomped on.
Two years ago, you and Dallas became a couple. You both have been friends since the beginning but now, you both are more than friends. Dallas was your first relationship and you felt nervous.
"What's wrong?" Dallas rubbed his thumb against your cheek.
"I just," You started, "I guess I'm a little scared. Being in a relationship now is so cool, but it's so new and I just don't want this to end."
"I know what you mean." Dallas smirked, "This relationship is different than all the ones I've been through. Better. And don't worry, we'll be together forever."
"Promise?" You asked innocently.
"Promise." Dal kissed you on the head.
"I love you." You whispered into his chest.
"I love you too." He said back, "Man, never said that before to any lady. And I don't plan to say it to any other one, you're a gem, Y/N."
Liar. You thought as you watched Dallas with the girl. Liar, liar, liar!
You clenched your teeth, trying to swallow the anger and sadness. Johnny stood wide eyed, glancing worriedly at you and Dallas.
"Y/N." Pony put your hand on your shoulder, "L-Let's go."
You let out a shivering breath and started the jog back home. Your legs became weak which made it difficult to walk, but you wanted to be home more than anywhere else. Pony and Johnny didn't say a word but stood close to you and rubbed your back. You bit your lip to keep from crying.
When you reached the house, Pony opened the door to see everyone perk up from the living.
"I told you not to go Y/N!" Darry scolded, "And why did you join her, Pony?"
You looked down at the floor, not saying a word.
"Y/N?" Soda noticed something was wrong and stood up immediately, "What's wrong? You look pale."
Darry started to noticed too and his stressed expression morphed into worry.
"Y/N, what happened?" Darry asked, feeling bad that he scolded you.
You couldn't hold it anymore. A whimper escaped from your throat and you cupped your mouth. Tears came pouring down and you sobbed uncontrollably.
Two, Steve, and Johnny stepped back to give space and watch anxiously. Your brothers stayed by your side and walked you to the couch.
Darry sat on the couch and pulled you to him. You continued to sob into Darry's chest, curled up into a ball on the couch. You never cried in front of Darry and he knew you were a tough girl. But seeing you broken in front of him made him wonder what horrible thing you witnessed to get you here.
Darry held you close and felt guilt wash over him. Soda couldn't help but hug you from behind, feeling the sadness attach onto him like a leech. Both brothers didn't know why you were like this but they were empathetic. Pony fiddled with his fingers and was in deep thought while biting his lip.
"Wha-what happened?" Steve spoke up after a bit.
"Uh..." Pony glanced and Johnny then at you, "I dunno...uh, should I tell them sis?"
You slowed down your cries and nodded slightly. You couldn't tell them yourself if you tried. You closed your eyes and hid in Darry's arms.
"Okay," Pony cleared his throat, "When we were walking to find Dal, we found him and he-he was with...another girl. And Dal was kissing her."
Pony said the last sentence in a whisper. They all slightly gasped. Darry and Soda's expressions twisted into rage. Nobody was aloud to hurt their sister like this, not even friends. They even said themselves that you and Dally were a great couple. Dallas was reckless about life but when it came to relationships, he committed to them. Or so everyone thought.
The door suddenly opened, revealing it was Dallas.
"Hey, guys." He laughed, "What's with the looks at me? Y'all think Imma Soc? Hah!"
Everyone glared at him instead of answering. When he saw you glancing at him with fearful bloodshot eyes, his smile immediately faded.
"Y/N?" He started making his way over to you, "What happened?"
You gasped and hid your face in Darry, breathing rapidly. Darry held you tighter and stared into Dal's soul with his cold eyes.
"Get away from my sister." He growled lowly.
Dal stepped back, his mouth slightly parted with shock. He looked at everyone then smiled nervously.
"What did I do wrong?" He chuckled.
"You know what you did wrong." Soda stepped up to Dal protectively, "You cheated on her."
He gulped and glanced around more anxiously.
"H-Hold on!" He started to get defensive, "Y'all don't know that!"
"We do." Pony spoke up, "Y/N, Johnny, and I saw you earlier. You took advantage of my big sister! She loved you and you cheated on her!"
Pony would never stand up to Dal, but he had to for you. Dallas was backed up in a corner with no one on his side.
You finally looked up and furrowed your eyebrows at him.
"I didn't cheat on y-!" Dal denied.
"Don't give me that!" You snapped, "I saw you with my own eyes! You were making out with that woman who was prettier than me and told her you loved her! You lied to me! You said forever and that you loved me! All lies!"
"Well." Dallas got even more defensive, "I hooked up with her months ago because you won't have have sex with me! So I found a broad who can do the really job!"
"That's not something to boast about!" You sobbed, "And doing it isn't love! I truly loved you! I was so naive to think that you ever loved me. I should've seen it coming, it's so obvious now. You don't love anyone. I wish I'd never fallen in love with you."
Dal stumbled back. Feeling your words cut him. He looked at everyone once more desperately yet they only gave them faces of disgust and irritation.
"B-But." He said quietly, "Steve, Two..."
They shook their heads.
"...Johnny?" Dallas turned to his friend.
"Sorry Dal, but i-it's best if ya leave." Johnny hung his head low.
Dallas was left in complete shock. After a while a growl emerged from him.
"Fine! I know when I'm not wanted." He mumbled angrily, "And I'll make that wish of yours true, if you need me, I'll be with a better broad who ain't clingy and whiny."
You felt your heart break even more.
"You little-!" Soda yelled with rage, "She didn't even do anything to you!"
Dallas had left before Soda even finished his rant. You felt a tornado of emotions and feelings swirl inside of you, growing stronger and harder to control. You stood up and bolted to your room while hiding your face. You slammed the door shut and jumped face first into your bed. You let out a scream of pain and sadness into your pillow to let out your storm of emotions. But it wasn't enough.
You caught sight of a few photos of you and Dal.
"I hate you! I hate you! I hate you!" You screamed as your tore the pictures apart into shreds that fell scattered on the floor like fallen leaves.
You put your face back into your pillow and bawled, gripping the sheets. At some point, you passed out and fell asleep.
Sometime in the night, you were half awake yet still had your eyes closed and felt someone climb into your bed and hug you. You let out a little groan and furrowed your eyebrows.
"Shh, shh." It was Soda, "Just me, go back to sleep."
You squirmed into him and shakily inhaled.
"I'm so sorry, Y/N." He whispered, "I know how you feel."
Both of you fell asleep and didn't noticed that Darry and Pony walked in to check on you. Your sadness affected everyone.
~
Dallas was running playfully by your side. Your grin and laughter was music to his ears. He held your hand tightly, feeling the warmth of your touch that melted him like snow. Your personality is what really sparked his interest for you. You weren't like other girls he dated, he could look into your eyes and tell that you had true feelings for him. He felt good to be loved.
He leaned in to kiss you when the sound of a blaring siren woke him up. A cop car sped past the building, probably called to calm down another fight or chase for the greasers.
He groaned and squinted, the light in his room was golden orange, indicating it was a fresh, early morning.
"Hey, ya awake?" A voice asked on the other side of the bed.
Dallas turned to see a broad he met and slept with last night. It was not the same woman he was caught with for she had left him swiftly after that. In fact, this was the third one.
"Mm." Dallas grunted and turned away.
"Whew, you were good but I think this is just a one night thing." She hopped out of bed.
"What?" Dallas looked up with confusion.
"Yeh, sorry." She said with no sympathy in her tone, "It was fun last night though, won't forget it!"
Just like that she left him like the other ones.
With a heavy sigh, he looked up at the ceiling. He missed you. You had something that they never had, loyalty and genuine love. He wanted to feel that way again. He regretted calling you clingy and whiny. You loved him and he felt like a dumbass. He knew he loved you too but he screwed it up because of his own selfish desires. You were perfect and he left you. It had only been a week ever since he was caught. He had fun being free for that time, but now he would give anything to fix what he had done.
~
A month later, you recovered but still felt sad from the incident. You haven't seen Dallas and you wanted to keep it that way, until one rainy afternoon...
You and Pony walked silently on the sidewalk. It had been a while since you really went out. You were paranoid to run into Dal so you stayed inside for most of the time.
You wanted to go buy some supplies alone but Darry insisted on Pony to tag along. Mostly because everyone was busy except for Pony and that walking alone in the neighborhood is Taboo.
You didn't mind that Pony was there but you wished he could go back because he was in a really good chapter of a book when Darry called for him. Plus, he forgot to bring a jacket and it was drizzling with freezing temperatures.
"Pony, you're gonna catch a cold." You sighed, wrapping your arm around him.
"I'm fine." He breathed out between his chattering teeth.
You chuckled at how he always wanted to be tough. You both reached the store and Pony didn't want to buy anything so he told you he was going to wait at the entrance.
You went inside and got your essentials and some snacks Soda requested. You nodded and carried your items in your arms.
You went up to the cash register and set them down but one of them fell to the ground.
"Oops, my bad." You apologized.
You searched the ground for it and found it. You bent down to pick it up when someone had before you did.
You look up to see Dallas. And he was just as shocked as you to meet at the exact same time, making direct eye contact. You heart started beating fast.
"Y/N." He said your name with surprise.
You grimaced turned away, ignoring him.
"Just these please." You said in monotone to the cashier.
"It's nice to see you, ya look good." He said with a smirk.
You sighed heavily and looked at the ceiling.
"So, Whatcha up to these days?" He questioned like you both were buddies, "Hadn't seen you in forever, where've you been?"
You slammed a gum pack onto the counter so hard, it scared to cashier and caught Dal's attention.
"What are you doing here?" You spoke hostilely.
"Just browsing, then I saw you." He said slyly.
"I see something in your pocket you terrible thief." You glanced down and up with a cocked eyebrow, "Better pay or I'm calling the cops."
"Hey, hey no need to do that." He put the item on the counter, "Here, I'll pay to make ya feel better."
"No thanks!" You snapped shoving him.
"What the hell is wrong with you." He scolded.
"What's wrong with me?!" You shouted angrily, "Hah! I'm not the one who cheated on their long relationship girl, tried to act like the victim, and said she was not good enough to her FACE! AND YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO ACT LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED!"
Dallas just looked at you in shock.
"You know what, you don't have to pay." The cashier awkwardly gulped, "I see you two are bumping heads so you can takes these and go, quickly."
You glared at Dal once more and slapped a ten on the table.
"No. Keep the change." You coolly.
You grabbed the stuff into your bag and made your way to the door.
"Wait!" Dallas ran to you, "I-I...my bad."
"No Dal. Enough." You turned face to face with him before you reached the door, "You knew I was at home but you never came to me to apologize, you only muster a 'my bad' now when we bumped into each other. I think you're a coward, Dallas. Go ahead, scream and shout about how it was my fault again."
"I..." He stumbled back, "You're right, Y/N."
"Huh?" You asked in surprise.
"You're right. I hooked up with other girls but I hated it. They weren't like you, they didn't love me like you. It was short and fake, not like you at all. Look, I missed you but I was just...I didn't want to come see you 'cus I knew you wouldn't forgive me. I thought about every word you said that day, you're right. Turns out, you don't deserve a guy like me. You're perfect and I treated you like crap. We don't have to get together again or even be friends like before, just know that I...I'm sorry. I'm very sorry."
"Dal..." You said quietly.
He blushed and looked away while furrowing his eyebrows. You softly held his arm to make him look at you. You both looked into each other's eyes in silence. Maybe you could forgive him.
"Hey, boy." A guy said from outside. Sounded too friendly.
You look through the window to see Ponyboy surrounded by a group of men. About six of them, grown men, and so ripped they look like balloons about to burst. Not Socs and definitely not greasers, probably tougher. You've never seen those kind of people before in town.
"Who are they?" You thought out loud.
"Must be tourists from another town farther from here, maybe Texas even." Dallas peered out the window next to you, "But I don't think they're lookin for tours and breath taking sights."
Pony kept his mouth shut and looked away.
"We know you can hear us kid." One of them stepped closer to Pony, "Now you got some money in ya? We're short and could need some."
"No, I ain't got any money." Pony said quietly.
"Aw, come on!" Another looked down at him, "You're bound to have a few pennies on ya."
"I said I ain't got no money!" Pony snapped unexpectedly, "Y'all can just steal or go to someone else! Now leave me alone or I'll cut you!"
Pony found a glass bottle on the ground, broke it on the wall, then stood defensively.
"Idiot!" You exclaimed, "He wouldn't hurt anyone but he's pretending to be tough! It's gonna make it worse!"
You ran to the door and dug into your back pocket to get your knife but Dallas stopped you by grabbing your arm.
You spun around irritatingly but caught your tongue when Dal still stared out the window, shaking his head.
You relaxed and he let go. You turned to the window to see why he stopped you when one of the bigger guys held Pony tightly and knocked the bottle out of his hand.
"This little shrimp thinks he's a fighter!" They laughed.
Pony squirmed and started screaming for help. But the guy that held Pony's arms leaned down and whispered something sinisterly into his ear. Pony tensed up as stiff as a board and immediately shut up.
"That's more like it." One of them hissed, "Now. Give us the money kid."
"I told you." Pony trembled, "I have nothing on me!"
"Wrong answer."
The men looked around to see if anyone was within sight then dragged along to the alleyway near the shop.
"We have to save him." You watched in worry.
You turned to Dallas with pleading eyes.
"Alright, let's go quietly." He agreed, "Carefully cus we don't know what they're carrying in those steroid eight packs."
You both snuck out of the shop and followed the guys without being seen. You both leaned against the wall, listening intently.
Pony strained under the grips of the laughing men.
"Hand over the money kid, come on!" One of the told Ponyboy.
"I said I don't have any!" Pony irritatingly, thinking for a good insult, "All this for pennies? Too buy what? Playboy magazines but your mom's won't lend you a buck?!"
Stupid! You hissed in your head, When did he learn to talk back? And why did he have to now?!
"Oh, that's all you got you little shit?!" One threatened.
You could feel Pony regretting everything. You jumped when you heard a loud punch erupt from the alleyway and Ponyboy yelping. Then another punch and another.
"This boy deserves a punishment." They chuckled, "He should learn how to not talk back to strangers. Let's give him more, he look like he ain't done yet."
You clenched your fists and growled. Dallas put his hand on your shoulder and nodded, he was determined to beat them up for Pony.
You jumped at the entrance and took a deep breath.
"Hey, get away from him!" You snapped.
Their veiny necks turned simultaneously to look at you. Pony was pinned to the wall, shivering and a face covered in red bruises and blood running down from his nose. You gasped and your anger strengthened even more.
"It's just a chick and pasty teenager." One pointed out.
"Get outta here brats, it ain't your scene." Another ordered.
"It is." Dallas said coolly, eyeing at them like a hawk, "That's one of my pals."
"And that's my kid brother!" You added aggressively.
"You tourists better head out before you get what's coming." Dallas cracked his muscle, a scary smirk inching his face.
They looked slightly intimidated at Dal but they stood their ground.
"Tourist? Hah, kid I know that accent." One laughed, "New Yorker, and we actually are from Oklahoma so you're the tourist here, kid."
"No, I'm not." Dallas sighed calmly, "See, I actually belong here, unlike y'all. And don't call me kid, you'll regret it. I've done far worse than you know and just maybe, I'll go easy on ya."
You couldn't help but snicker at Dally's comment, and he smiled a bit because of your reaction.
"This one's gotta smart mouth too." One grumbled. "Let's hope he can fight as well as he can talk!"
They all started to charge at Dal, roaring loudly. Dallas looked down at you and cocked an eyebrow while grinning. He signaled you to go first with a little nudge of his head. You smiled because he remembered your ability to fight well, even in a rumble you were agile, smart, tough, and they couldn't get you because of you smaller figure.
You let out a small cry as your flexible leg kicked as high as it could a hit one under his chin at lightning speed. He fell back on the ground, groaning in pain.
"Ow!" You hissed, holding onto the thigh of your leg that you extended.
Dallas chuckled and leaped in front of you, punching two guy's while dodging their giant fists.
"You alright, Y/N?" Dallas called back to you while still fighting, "I thought you were one of the best fighters!"
"I am!" You huffed, "It's been a while! And you know I'm better than you!"
"Prove it!" He laughed mischievously.
"Guys, stop it!" Pony groaned.
You sighed and started fight along side Dallas. They were big and strong, but both of you were stronger.
"These kids are monsters!" One exclaimed, smearing the blood away from his nose.
One of the dude's Dal had pinned against the wall shouted something to the guy who held Pony at the back.
You turned to see the guy drop Pony and dig into his inside pocket of his jacket. A pistol. That's why Pony froze.
As he fumbled to get it ready you had to act fast.
"Pony, run!" You yelled.
Pony immediately got up and ran as fast as he could.
"Dallas r-!" You shouted.
Dal turned his head a gasped when he saw you in an arm lock, you staring at him with fear, and the pistol near your head. Everyone stopped and the only sounds were the guy's evil laughter. Dallas looked at you, thinking about what to do. But he was unconscious to the fact that the guy he just pinned was now in control.
Dallas yelled slightly as he was hit hard in the head and now he was the one pinned to the ground. Dallas struggled to break free but he was kicked so many times that he couldn't see straight. All his energy was almost gone and all he could do was curse, growl, and watch you.
"Dallas!" You sobbed.
"Shut up!" The guy violently pressed the pistol against your head.
You yelped in pain and whimpered while breathing shakily.
"No, don't shoot her you bastard!" He growled trying to get him but a firm hand pinned his head straight to the ground.
"Hm, yeah I won't." The guy thought, glancing at you sinfully, "I have a better idea. Let's go where no one can hear your cries."
He looked at the abandoned building next to the shop and tilted his head toward there.
They picked Dallas up and surrounded him so that he couldn't escape. They held onto him tightly to make him powerless.
You were taken with the guy with the gun and all of you went into the building. The room was dark for there were no windows. The only sources were the small holes in the door.
The last one out closed it.
"Tie and shut him up." The guy ordered.
Dallas squirmed and cursed at them but they lied him to a pole and tied a cloth over his mouth.
"Now that is taken care of..." They guy said evilly, "We have the doll left. And this boy will do nothing but watch."
You felt his big hand run down your body. You shuddered and whimpered, feeling scared about what they were going to do.
Dallas yelled and thrashed around but he couldn't do anything. He wanted to save you from the torture but he couldn't move forward.
No, No! Dallas thought, Please! Get your pig hands off my girl! I'm so useless, why can't I save her?!
You felt big hands, roaming you body.
"No, please, stop!" You pleaded.
They didn't listen. You suddenly feel your top starting to be raised. Instincts kicked in and you suddenly punched and kicked at them.
One punch landed on the guy with the gun and you could tell he was smoking mad.
"You little-!" He yelled.
Your eyes widened to the feeling of his big hand leech around you neck and pin you against the wall. Your feet were not touching the ground. You strained and held onto his being arm tightly.
"Y/N!" Dallas let out a muffled yell of anger.
The grip tightened against your neck and you couldn't breathe. You gasped for air and you were getting weaker.
"This is what you get!" The guy shouted.
"D-Dal." You managed to say.
Dallas' eyes widened greatly as he saw your eyes close, your breathing stop, and your arms fall to your side.
Dallas let out a tortured scream and with all his strength, his arms ripped through the fabric. He put his rage into beating up all the men. You were dropped to the ground and the guy holding the gun tried to shoot you from afar but the gun was knocked out of his hand by someone.
Dallas didn't noticed the door was open. The gang had came.
They let out battle cries as they beat up the men so much that they ran away cowardly. While they did so, Dallas ran to you laying lifeless on the floor.
"Y/N? Y/N?" Dallas moved the hair out of your face and held you in his arms, "Answer me! Come on, say something!"
"What happened?" Darry asked angrily, looking down at you two.
"Not now, Darry." Soda shook his head.
Dallas put his hand over your nose to check if you were breathing. Nothing.
He frantically thought of the next best thing.
He put his hands over your chest and pumped a few times. After, he leaned in and gave you mouth to mouth CPR. He did this multiple times without stopping, he was determined to save you. The gang watched anxiously, especially your brothers who were about to burst into tears.
"Come on, Y/N!" Dallas started to sob as he kept pumping your chest, his tears falling onto your face, "Please! I'll do anything! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry! Please wake up, don't leave! I-I love you!"
He leaned down for one last mouth to mouth CPR. He pulled away and his head fell onto your stomach, bawling uncontrollably.
You finally gasped and coughed, startling everyone. After catching your breath, you looked at Dallas.
"Dal?" You said weakly.
He was at a loss for words. He smiled but tears still ran down his face.
You pulled him in and kissed him. He pulled away again and started crying into the crook of you neck.
"I forgive you." You whispered, wrapping your arms around him, "Promise me forever this time, okay?"
"Definitely." He sat up and grinned.
"I love you." You smiled.
"I love you too." He said back instantly.

Ack finally I'm done school is stressing me out so this took longer than expected.  This also felt rushed too so I'll go back on it but right now I need schleep.