Pony's Book/ Gang imagine

"Crap!" Soda exclaimed from the kitchen.
"What's the matter?" You asked as you and the others walked into the kitchen.
Steve, Two, and Soda were inside.
"What happened?" Darry questioned.
"I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead I'm dead..." Soda kept repeating as he walked back and forth around the kitchen.
"Just say it!" Dally snapped with frustration.
"I spilled coke all over Pony's book!" Soda sobbed.
You all looked at the table and saw that Pony's open book was drenched in coke, ruining the pages and the cover.
"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO PUSHED ME ON THE TABLE KNOCKING THE BOTTLE DOWN!!!" Soda yelled at Two.
"That's because you wouldn't stay still!!!" Two shot back.
Both of them were shouting nonsense at each other while Steve picked up the soaked book.
"Um, why are you freaking out?" Dally asked, "It ain't that bad of a problem."
Darry shook his head, he had a nervous look on his face.
"THAT BAD?!" Soda yelled at Dal as he grabbed ahold of his shirt, "I have every right to be freaking out!"
"Okay okay, don't take it out on me." Dal said, stepping back.
"It did not end pretty the last time I ruined one of Pony's books." Soda explained, "Pony was reading on the couch one afternoon. He went to go get something to eat and left his book. I had my Pepsi about to watch TV when I plopped down on the couch too hard. It made some Pepsi come out of the bottle and splash on his book. I didn't really think much of it until Pony came back. He took one look at the book in silence then at me. I SWEAR THERE WAS MURDER IN HIS EYES! He told me that the next time I did this, he was going to kill me. NOW HIS WHOLE BOOK IS DRENCHED IM GONNA DIE AND ITS ONE OF HIS FAVORITES HELP ME!!!!"
"Man, that is bad." Johnny agreed nervously.
"I KNOW!!!" Soda sobbed, "What do we do with it?! We can't hide it or anything!"
"Okay, calm down first." You said, "We'll just buy him a new one."
Soda sighed of relief and nodded.
"That was the last copy of it." Darry said.
Everyone went silent. Soda went back to freaking out.
"Where is Pony?" Johnny asked.
"In the bathroom." Steve responded.
"Okay, if you just explain to him what happened he'll forgive you." You said, "It was an accident after all."
"I accidentally spilled some Pepsi on his book and he threatened to kill me, remember?" Soda cried.
"But Pony won't actually kill someone." Dally said, "Especially you Soda. It's just a book too, he wouldn't get mad. Pony can't even kill a fly so you're safe."
Steve was still holding the soaked, dripping book. All of a sudden, the book ripped in half by itself and fell onto the ground. Pages scattered everywhere.
"Never mind you're dead." Dally said.
The door of the bathroom creaked open. A wave of fear swept through everyone.
Pony walked to the kitchen and and stared at his book, soaked and scattered in broken pieces on the floor.
There was an awkward silence as everyone froze.
"Who did this?" Pony asked in a low voice.
You all couldn't help but look at Soda. Soda was trembling in fear.
"I see." Pony said.
He walked over to the drawer and opened it. He took out a sharp knife.
Everyone's eyes widened in fear and Soda hid behind Darry.
He slowly walked over to all of you with the knife in his hand.
All of you shuffled back, shaking and whimpering.
Pony looked at all of you. You all closed your eyes.
"Can all of you move out of the way?" He asked.
You all shuffled to the side.
He opened the fridge that you guys were standing in front of.
He took out an apple and starting cutting apple slices, popping them into his mouth.
Everyone looked at him with confusion as you watched him eat.
"What?" He asked with a mouth full.
"Weren't you going to kill me?!" Soda questioned.
"Why would I do that?"
"The book! It's all ruined!" Two explained, "You said you were going to kill Soda if he ruined the book again. You walked over to us with that knife!"
"Cus you guys were standing in front of the fridge. I was hungry and I like apple slices." Pony casually said, "Oh and I don't really care for that book anyway."
"What?!" Everyone exclaimed.
"But I thought it was one of your favorites!" Soda said.
"That's not the book I was talking about. I'm reading a new story and it's not very good."
Everyone sighed of relief, Pony wasn't going to do it after all.
But then Pony held the knife up and looked at all of you angrily.
"But if you ever ruin my favorite books, I won't hesitate." He growled.
Everyone stood back in shock.
Pony burst out laughing.
"Haha guess those acting lessons from Two paid off. I'm kidding, I'm kidding!"
Everyone relaxed and laughed with him.
Pony started to head to his room.
"Or am I." He slyly said as he took a corner.