Parents: Pt 2/ Darry imagine

You can play the video above for the story. You really don't have to I just added it just because.

It had been almost nine months ever since that day. The day you told Darry and the gang about the bun in your oven.
Your belly bump was humongous and heavy. You just wanted this baby to get out already.
You were at the Curtis house along with the entire gang. Everyone took shelter there after a storm hit.
"It doesn't look like the storm is getting better." Pony said, peering out the window.
"Yeah, no shit." Steve said.
He was right. It seemed to get even worse. The wind was bending trees and moving everything. The rain pounded hard against the roof.
Everything was warm and cozy inside.
Everyone was in the living room playing cards. There was no signal on the T.V.
You watched everyone playing on the floor as you were sitting on the couch.
Darry was next to you and had his arms around your shoulder.
You felt a kick.
"Ooh." You said, rubbing your belly.
"What's wrong? Contractions?" Darry said, panicking.
"Darry, it was just a kick. Besides, the baby won't come for a week." You assured him.
You rested your head on his shoulder.
"Are the names we picked perfect?" You asked him.
"Yep, I think they are." He said.
You guys wanted a surprise gender reveal so you came up with names for a boy or a girl.
You were about the fall asleep. Darry rubbed your shoulder as you began to drift into sleep.
A sharp pain erupted from your pelvis and lower back. You gasped and held Darry's hand. The pain subsided and you opened your eyes.
Darry was wide eyed.
You were too.
"A contraction?" Darry asked.
"I-I think so," You said, "But it can't be. The baby isn't supposed to come in a week. Maybe it's a false one."
Darry was worried but you stayed calm.
You got up to get some water in the kitchen.
"I just need to get some water, I'll be right back."
"I can get it for you." Darry said, getting up from the couch.
"No it's fine, I'm only getting water. It will only take a minute." You said.
Darry nodded and you walked to the kitchen.
You grabbed a glass from the counter and filled it with water. When you finished it, you felt another sharp pain. But it was even worse than the last one.
You gasped at the sudden pain. You accidentally dropped the glass, it shattered into pieces on the floor. You cried out in pain as you gripped the edges of the counter.
"Y/N!" It was Darry.
He rushed over to you. The pain was indescribable.
Finally it subsided. You started to breath again, taking long breaths in. You opened your eyes and the gang was surrounding you.
All of a sudden, you felt a gush inside you. Liquid burst out from you and onto the floor.
Your water just broke.
The gang stood there, silent and horrified.
"This baby is gonna come out." You whispered.
Darry quickly went on captain mode.
"Soda, call the hospital. Pony, grab the supplies. Johnny and Dally, take Y/N to the couch as we get everything ready."
They all rushed to do their orders.
Johnny and Dally were on each side of you, holding your hands and walking slowly to the couch.  They set you down carefully on the couch.
Another contraction came. You shouted out in pain and gripped Dally's hand.
"Ow, ow, ow man!" Dally winced as you squeezed his hand very tightly.
Johnny started to rub your back in circles.
He was telling you to breath.
The pain stopped and you sighed of relief. You look at Dally's hand and quickly let go.
"Oh! I'm so sorry Dal!" You said.
"Naw, it's fine man. You're in even more pain than me so it's fine." He said, shaking his hand.
Darry has everything packed. Soda quickly walked to Darry.
"I can't get a signal because of the storm. It's getting worse out there." Soda said.
"We can't drive out either." Two-Bit said.
You guys were in deep trouble. You were in labor and you were stuck in the house because of the storm.
Your contractions were getting even closer. This baby really wanted to get out of you.
Another contraction came.
"I can't take it anymore! I feel like I have to push!" You shouted through your pain.
The baby was coming. Everyone had to act fast.
Luckily, Pony knew what to do.
"We need to get her to the bathtub in warm water. We need to get towels for the baby."
Darry carried you to the bathtub and undressed your lower body.
Everyone stepped out except for Darry, Pony and Soda.
Darry turned on the shower and filled the tub with warm water. Soda got the towels and baby supplies. Pony was holding your hand.
You were surprised how Pony, the youngest one, was calm and he knew how to deliver a baby.
"The baby is about to come. Are you ready to push?" Pony asked you.
You nodded. You got into the position.
"Okay, one, two, three push!" Pony said.
You pushed and you screamed as the pain took over your entire body. You were holding onto Darry's hand.
He stroked your hair as you relaxed.
"You're doing great. You got this." He said, kissing your forehead.
You smiled.
"One, two, three push!"
You pushed again. You felt weak and tired.
"It's almost there! The head is out! One more push!" Pony said, "One, two, three-,"
You didn't even wait for him. You pushed and you felt the baby come out.
You heard it crying. It was loud and clear. The baby looked very healthy. You and Darry were crying too.
Pony and Soda quickly cleaned the crying baby with a towel and put the baby on your chest.
"Congratulations, it's a girl." Soda said softly.
Darry always wanted a girl.
She looked just like him.
There were little hints of you though.
She was holding onto Darry's finger as she drifted off into sleep.
The whole gang went inside and gasped at the new baby.
"She's so beautiful. You did an amazing job." Johnny said, kneeling down next to you.
"She looks like Darry." Two-Bit said, smiling.
Steve was covering his mouth and tears started to form in his eyes.
Dally was already crying. He kept trying to wipe his tears away but they kept flowing.
Pony plopped down on the floor. He couldn't believe that he just delivered his brother's baby. You were surprised. Pony remained calm and he wasn't shocked about the blood and other stuff.
"Thank you, Pony." You said tiredly, "Thank you everyone."
Pony shook his head, "You did the work."
Everyone nodded.
Darry looked at Pony and smiled.
"You should become a doctor, you'd be a great one." Darry said.
Pony blushed.
"So, what's her name?" Soda asked.
You and Darry looked at each other and smiled.
"Lucy." You both said in unison.
Everyone smiled.  It was a short, simple and cute name.
The storm cleared out of nowhere. The sun was shining and the grey sky was now light blue. It was like it was meant for you guys.
Darry drove you to the hospital with the baby. They cut the umbilical cord and cleaned and wrapped the baby up.
You were in the hospital bed recovering. You tore a bit from labor so you had to get stitched up.
Darry was by your side the entire time.
A few days later, you were free to go home with your new baby.
You were surprised by the rest of the gang at the Curtis house. They celebrated your return and Lucy.
Everyone each got turns to hold the baby.
Pony was carefully holding it and swaying back and forth.
"Here's your Uncle Pony," Darry said, "He helped delivered you."
Next was Soda.
"Here's your Uncle Soda, he's very excited to meet you."
Soda was sobbing and gushing at the little baby.
Now it was Johnnycake.
"Here's Uncle Johnnycake."
Johnny kissed her cheek and stroked her little tufts of hair.
Dally's turn.
"Here's Uncle Dally."
Dally was nervous. He didn't know how to hold her. But then he got the hang of it. He softly poked her cheek and smiled.
"I thought you didn't like kids." Johnny said.
"Except this one, she's special." Dally said.
Two-Bit now.
"Here's Uncle Keith."
"Nope, Uncle Two-Bit."
Two-Bit was making faces at the baby, making her smile. She had Darry's smile.
"Geez did you clone Darry?" Two-Bit joked.
Last but not least, Steve.
"Uncle Steve."
He held the baby in his huge arms. He was still bewildered that you both made this tiny human.
After everyone was done holding the baby, you guys partied.
It was getting late. Darry was lying on the couch, sleeping. Lucy was laying on his chest in a deep sleep. Darry cradled her in his big arms and he had a blanket over him. Lucy looked so tiny on Darry.
Darry was now a father. He was loving it.
Nine months ago, you thought it would turn out the opposite. You were wrong.
The gang started to watch them sleep. It was adorable.
Everyone was staying overnight and was getting ready to sleep. You climbed in the blanket with Darry and rested your head on his shoulder. Darry stirred awake and wrapped one arm around you. He fell back asleep.
You smiled and closed your eyes. You guys were a family. It only felt like yesterday that both of you were just young teenagers when you fell in love. Now you guys were parents.
You sighed and drifted off to sleep. Ready for the exciting future for you two and Lucy.