6 - close to death

a/n: KYAAHHK!!! I'm excited at this chapter, to be honest I'm getting excited at my own story... Wahahahaha, my heart is beating fast while typing this chapter. My imagination is getting bloody!

I was torn whether let Summer get kidnap again or not....... After a long deliberation with my different characters in my head(LOL) I decided to...............JUST READ IT!!!! Or maybe you'll see it in next chapter!

I really like the story cover!!! I made it by the way!!! hahahaha

==================================

Summer Xavier POV

Before the Massacre...

I think its already two or three days since we were kidnap by this group of Huntsmen... Wherever they are taking us it sure is far.

'Boss said we should bring the girl as fast as we can...' one of the Jager said

'Will do it, we just have to bring her first to this place to check her for a while...' their leader said

'But-'

'I'm the leader in this mission so you better listen to me.' their leader said and the boy just nod at him 'Beside that man already paid me, it won't take long. If you want I can share it to you guys too.' he said

We arrive at the place the man said, I think the truck was park at the basement area as we entered I notice that the place looks like a hospital but theirs no nurses or patient just men in white lab coat...scientist. Their rooms but I can't see what's inside, I was still chained up in silver when we enter... Lalaine was drag with me too but she was brought to a diffrent room, separating us together.

'Ah, you're here... we should start early so we can return her to you.' one of the scientist said and the Huntsmen leader agreed and they brought me to a white room... I saw the room, their are different kinds of equipment. This is going to be bad. I thought. I tried to squirm and tried to break or loosen the silver chain without them noticing....

It burns like hell but it's someting that I can endure, I can feel the silver chain digging in my flesh... and then something hard hit me in my head as I lost consciousness I heard the hunstmen leader says 'Forget about escaping...if you wan't pain; you'll wake up to it.'

*

*

*

I opened my eyes....everything is bright at first, it was blurry but after a few seconds I can see clear. I can feel something being cut.... I check the sorrounding, I was hanged up both my hands tied up high so I was hanging were my two feet still chained up, something is sticking up in the side of my head and in my chest....its connected to a monitor, I think its my heart rate. In front of me is the man earlier and in his hands is a blade. 'Oh... your already awake? It's only been less than 15 minutes and you already regain your consciousness?' he said sounding a little amaze.

He puts down the blade then grab a syringe in the stainless table... 'this will be fast, we have to return you later to the Huntsmen... The Organization might get mad us with this.' The fluid is coloured black. What the heck is that?

'You must be wondering what it is? Don't worry it just something that will make your blood active...very active.' he said then inject it in my neck.

I waited for the effect it will give me but nothing...'Weird .. It supposed to be working immediately.' he said and pause as he look at me 'Maybe it's not enough.' he said then injected another again, this time it wasn't in my neck but in my chest. 'This will be fast.'