31. It's still creepy

Hunter Chase

'Hunter Chase, do you want to remember that forgotten memory? Do you want to remember your beloved, your mate Alia Catlyn Chasm Sinclair - you know her as Summer.' The man said it in disdain as he narrowed his eyes on me.

Summer.

That name again, my head started to throb. Its just a name but it gives me an uneasy feeling like its a sin not knowing the name.

I heard Luke saying something to me. I almost forgot that we weren't the only one here. 'D-Don't listen to him Hunter.' I heard Madison 'His lying, that bitch is not your mate.' she added and the next thing happen was screamed by everyone inside the gym. When I look up Madison was plummeted on the wall and fell on the floor.

Everyone didn't move, dead silence.

'I don't like my sister being called a bitch.' Adrian said, he's standing beside me and turned his eyes on me 'It looks like no one mentioned it to you, guessing their reaction they hid it from you didn't they?' he ask and I unconsciously nodded at him 'That would be fine for me if I didn't care for my sister but I do so I can't have you not remembering her.' he continued glaring at him. 'So do you want to remember it?' He said impatiently

Yes.

But that word didn't come out instead, I stayed at my position, 'Why should I believe you?' I said, they are pureblood and they're telling me that my mate is vampire, a fucking pureblood.

'Because we're probably your last chance.' Alister said this time.

Last chance? Somehow my heart sank upon hearing his words but i didn't show any expression.

'Last chance? I'm sure their are other way for me to remember it.' I told them.... their is, right?

'True. But you might not make it in time.' Alister was looking at me, his expression held something I can't name. 'Anyways, will wait for your answer you can find us to that old house.' Alister said.

'So much for not causing any trouble.' Adrain said to his brother which he replied back saying 'I got pissed when I look at the dog face doing well while our sister...' I didn't heard it all because they were already out of the gym.

Not make it in time?

Confusion.

I was lost in thoughts but came to my senses when I notice the commotions that's happening around me, Madison was brought to the nurse office. They said that she broke her ribs. 'Hunter, you should stay away from them. Did you see what they did to Madison?' Luke said, i did but i couldn't care less.

'Were they telling the truth?' I suddenly asked him, we were at the cafeteria - the bell had rang already so it was only us.

No one answered, not until Lily - the loud one.

'Do we really have to hid it from him? He deserve to know the truth whatever the reason why he can't remember.' the young girl said 'I don't know what the pureblood said but base on what I keep hearing that's been going around school; The two pureblood were saying the truth, Summer Xavier is your mate and she's a pureblood vampire.' Lily said

For a few seconds everyone was silent until Lalaine breathed out a sigh.

'She's right.' Lalaine said 'We're sorry Hunter, we were just worried about you - no one know what happen to Summer when the two of you went to travel. You just suddenly came back to town looking all lost as if your mate died.' she added.

You just suddenly came back to town looking all lost as if your mate died.

Again.

I just stood there, how am I suppose to react when I can't remember a damn thing about having a mate beside the throbbing headache that i feel the first time i heard the name. I should be angry at them for keeping it from me and I am but with me not remembering my mate or having any memory Of her its somehow makes me feel helpless that i cant even mutter a word.